Saudi Princesses

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That is certainly a lot of money. I wonder what will happen. Will her husband pay?
The next episode should be interesting.....

It is rather unusual to learn that a member of the Saudi royal family had such humongous debt.

It is rather unusual to learn that a member of the Saudi royal family had such humongous debt.

Not in the least bit unuasual. The Saudi Ambassador to the UK has also been sued in the UK for millions of pounds unhonered debt for facilitation of purchace of products & services including "Party Girls" in Morroco. He had ignorred all requests for payment for a considerabl time. < ed Warren > All of this very recent, within the last year. There must surely be more, perhaps someone can dig up & expose more cases of dishonherable dealings where these people think that the world exists for their convienience. Anyone care to wonder about the moral in the tale here?... :whistling:

Last edited by a moderator:
actually it's not the first time a members of Al Saaud family have sush problems,also some royals of Golf has exactly the same behaviour:rolleyes:

Not in the least bit unuasual. The Saudi Ambassador to the UK has also been sued in the UK for millions of pounds unhonered debt for facilitation of purchace of products & services including "Party Girls" in Morroco. He had ignorred all requests for payment for a considerabl time. < ed Warren > All of this very recent, within the last year. There must surely be more, perhaps someone can dig up & expose more cases of dishonherable dealings where these people think that the world exists for their convienience. Anyone care to wonder about the moral in the tale here?... :whistling:
To say the truth, this is the first time I have heard about Saudi royals, who racked up debts and deferred settlement of these debts. I do not remember reading about financial troubles of the Saudi Ambassador to the UK. It is unfortunate that some members of the Saudi royal family tarnish the family reputation by engaging in the dishornourable dealings.

shrifia said:
...also some royals of Gulf has exactly the same behaviour.
These types of allegations are not the exclusive provenance of Middle Eastern/Gulf royals.
Princess Ira of Fürstenberg was claimed to have run up a very large and unpaid hotel bill a couple of years ago.

I am not saying that a sush behaviour is gulf monopoly absolutely not I am sorry if you understand so guys.
I only want to mention that coz of the lack of information coming from this area about their royals that's all.

It's OK shrifia :), I was just pointing out this behaviour is not unknown across all manner of royalty, and no doubt it is quite common amongst other wealthy people.

I just don't understand. Why can't they just pay their bills? Are they waiting to be offered of free entrance to every hotels they've visited. It's not as if they're poor. Middle eastern royals are richer compared to European royals if I'm not mistaken.

Will someone please enlighten me as to the parentage of HRH Princess Lama bint Turki al Saud. All I know is that she is an amateur jumping rider for Saudi Arabia. She joined the Global Champions Tour for 2009 and I always see her name in the results so I am curious about her.

Thanks!

Princess Hissa Al-Sha’alan, spouse of King Abdullah, Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, was this week awarded a shield of recognition from the International Afro-Asian Writers Organization on her charity contributions.
Princess Hissa is one of four wives of the King.
An article in Saudi Gazette

An Egyptian business tycoon has accused a Saudi princess of defrauding him of 75 million Egyptian pounds (Dh50 million).
The high-profile case has drawn scathing criticism against the reckless behaviour of businessmen in this country where around 40 per cent of the population is believed to live below the poverty line.

Yahya Al Koumi, a businessman famed for enterprises in the oil industry, has told prosecutors that Kholoud Al Anazi, a Saudi princess, had bought five luxury villas from him, and defaulted on paying the estimated 50 million pounds. He moreover, alleged that Kholoud, an ex-wife of Saudi business tycoon Prince Al Walid Bin Talal, had swindled him out of jewellery worth 25 million pounds.
An article

Prince Alwaleed, one of the wives (divorced)

Her Kholoud alSudairy Not Al Anazi,?

Is it intended in this article,.,

Princess Hissa Al-Sha’alan, spouse of King Abdullah, Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, was this week awarded a shield of recognition from the International Afro-Asian Writers Organization on her charity contributions.
Princess Hissa is one of four wives of the King.
An article in Saudi Gazette

This is not a share-Shaalan in the picture :whistling:

khouloud Al.Enzi was married to Alwaleed bin talal.
they never show pictures of Hessa Alshalaan , she was awarded at the event but did not attend, I think some1 accepted the award on her behalf .

i have seen video of Princess Hessa and the women in black in the photo look like her not sur if she is Hessa she might be her sister or daughter.

i have seen video of Princess Hessa and the women in black in the photo look like her not sur if she is Hessa she might be her sister or daughter.

As Kuwait said that someone accepted the award on her behalf.
None of King Abdullahs wives have been seen in the press nor his daughters.

princess Basma bint Saud

well this is religious/political but is interesting that a Saudi Arabian princess is involved, so lets see if it is admissable.

Female attacks on religious police show shift in Saudi values | Nesrine Malik | Comment is free | guardian.co.uk

........In Riyadh, they patrol in four-wheel-drive vehicles with a loudspeaker shouting at errant worshippers or uncovered women. In the 1990s, the mutawwa were ubiquitous, especially in the less modern parts of the big cities. Lately, however, their influence has been curbed. The momentum seems to be coming straight from the top. The king's niece, Princess Basma bint Saud, recently wrote a scathing and poignant critique of the commission, denouncing its actions as having little to do with Islam and everything to do with the sinister intentions of the institution.......

Princess Basma Bint Saud is the mother of Syria and Saudi King Saud lived her life gap in Lebanon at the beginning of the war
I married European countries from Sharif Shaga has 5 sons and who was married to him

Swedish male model 'attacked Arabian princess Sara Al-Amoudi ex-lover's chauffeur after she caught him having threesome in her flat' - Daily Mail

A "gold digging" Swedish male model attacked his Saudi princess girlfriend’s chauffeur when she ended their relationship ruining his hopes of a wealthy future, a court has heard - Telegraph

Swedish male model 'attacked Arabian princess Sara Al-Amoudi ex-lover's chauffeur after she caught him having threesome in her flat' - Daily Mail

A "gold digging" Swedish male model attacked his Saudi princess girlfriend’s chauffeur when she ended their relationship ruining his hopes of a wealthy future, a court has heard - Telegraph

Is not a Saudi princess is a family of Al Amoudi

It is written in bold letters that her name is Sara Al-Amoudi , as far as I know Al-Amoudi is not the ruling family of Saudi , so Sara is not a Princess, just a saudi citizen.

If the divorce with whom they are not a Princess

Saudi Arabia's Princess Maha al-Sudairi, wife of Saudi interior minister Prince Nayef, hit the shops this week, apparently purchasing about $20,000 worth of glassware and silverware at D. King Irwin in New York City's Midtown neighborhood.
Last summer, several Parisian shops claimed the profligate Princess owed them money for unpaid-for luxury goods, including $100,000 of lingerie at Aux Caprices de Lili, an intimates shop across from the George V hotel, where the Princess was staying. At the time, the store's owner lamented to The Times of London, "We feel that we are fighting alone against the second biggest fortune of Saudi Arabia.
It's crazy—they cut off the hands of thieves there for stealing a loaf of bread but she comes to Europe and thinks she can get away with anything." - Vanity Fair

Back
Top Bottom