Saudi Princesses

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks Albina.
Wow! Great jewels always elicit a Wow from me. The Princesses have perfected a sultry look perfectly.

Vogue have made a small mistake tho. The Emerald and Diamond necklace would show up much better on the high necked black dress. With Ball room lighting the diamonds would really sparkle against the black fabric.

Actually I find the emerald necklace looks better with the v-neck dress. The type of necklace screams for a proper neckline to show it off.

Princess Deena attended the 2019 LACMA Art + Film Gala Presented By Gucci at LACMA in Los Angeles, California on November 2:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Princess Deena and Sultan bin Fahad bin Nasser bin Abdulaziz attended the MDL Beast Festival in Riyadh on December 19:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Princess Noura Bint Faisal Al Saudi attended the MDL Beast Festival Lunch at the historical city of Diriyah on December 21:

** gettyimages gallery **

Princess Deena attended the Monse Fashion Show during New York Fashion Week on February 7:

** Pic **

Princess Deena attended the Prabal Gurung fashion show during New York Fashion Week: The Shows at the Rainbow Room on February 11:

** Pic **

It seems that princess Basma Al Saud is currently jailed with her daughter in Saudi Arabia. She wrote the following in her twitter account:
I, Basmah bint Saud bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, hereby appeal to you, my dear uncle, King Salman bin AbdulAziz Al Saud of Saudi Arabia, Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, and to my cousin, His Royal Highness The Crown Prince, Mohammed bin Salman bin AbdulAziz Al Saud.

I am beseeching my uncle, Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, King Salman bin AbdulAziz Al Saud, and my cousin, Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, to review my case, and to release me as I have done no wrong. My current health status is VERY critical.
https://twitter.com/PrincessBasmah

Last edited:
I don't follow the Saudi RF but why was the Princess and her daughter imprisoned?

I don't follow the Saudi RF but why was the Princess and her daughter imprisoned?

As per to Blomberg, she was detained last March in an attempt to flee Saudi Arabia. She gave an interview to the BBC while staying in London years ago and criticized her country`s military involvement in Yemen.

Last edited:
Fahad Bandar Al-Saud and Princess Reema Bandar Al-Saud attended the Justice Ruth Bader Ginsberg Woman Of Leadership award honoring Queen Elizabeth II at The Library of Congress in Washington, DC. on December 2:

** Pic **

Princess Seetah bint Jalawi bin Saud bin Abdulaziz Al Saud has died. We belong to Allah and to him we will return. May Allah forgive her, have mercy on her, and grant her place in paradise.

Last edited:
Princess Deena attended the YoungArts Annual New York Gala at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York City yesterday, April 11:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Princess Deena attended the YoungArts Annual New York Gala at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York City yesterday, April 11:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **
The princess looks stunning. Love the colors she is wearing. And the pixie cut hair is very smart on her.

Princess Lamia visited the Museum of Islamic Art in the Pergamon Museum in Berlin, Germany, yesterday, May 20:

** tt.se gallery **

Princess Reema Bandar Al-Saud spoke at the Future Investment Initiative conference in Riyadh today, October 25:

** tt.se gallery **

Princess Deena attended the CFDA Fashion Awards at Casa Cipriani in New York City on November 7:

** Pic **

Princess AlJoharah bint Talal bin Abdulaziz Al Saud and Queen Sofia attended a number of events in Egypt in connection with the Sharm el-Sheikh Climate Change Conference these past days:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **

Princess Reema attended the announcement of Riyadh Air's first fleet order of 72 Boeing 787-9 Dreamliners in Riyadh today, March 14:

** Pic **

I know she no longer carries the title of the Princess, but Ameerah Al Taweel has just had her second baby, a daughter named Al Johara. Congrats to her and her family!

I know she no longer carries the title of the Princess, but Ameerah Al Taweel has just had her second baby, a daughter named Al Johara. Congrats to her and her family!

Hi,I wanna ask where did you see this report

Back
Top Bottom