Saudi Princesses

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't doubt that they are prisoners of sorts. Being a Saudi woman makes you a prisoner by default. It is an ugly regime, but possibly not the actual regime, but the hideous religious rules.

I don't doubt that they are prisoners of sorts. Being a Saudi woman makes you a prisoner by default. It is an ugly regime, but possibly not the actual regime, but the hideous religious rules.

I'm sorry who are you? And how long have you been living here in Saudi?
Please don't speak on our behalf since your not one of us..
As for the case of king Abdullah's daughters I'm sure there is more to it than this.

I am sorry to offend you, but if you are a woman and live under these repressive and archaic rules, I am sorry. I have met woman who have come from this region and are grateful not be there. No, you are right, I am not one of your residents nor would I be. But in defense of these laws, I think all fundamentalist groups, be they Muslim, Jewish or Christian are out of step with reality. And women suffer, mostly.

:previous:I think all fundamentalist groups, be they Muslim, Jewish or Christian are out of step with reality. And women suffer, mostly

I very much agree with your comment. Since the very beginning of time and even today women have suffered terribly at the hands of men and power and will continue to do so until men start thinking with a more positive attitude to women and children and accept that all man/women kind are equal on this earth. It doesn't matter what color you are, what religion you are, what nationality you are, nothing matters until men change their attitude about women. Even today I see men who are so insecure about women having any knowledge on something more then they have. I know it just won't happen in my lifetime! And yes not all men think like that and there are few of them.

Has there ever been a commoner who married a saudi prince?
I saw a lot of cousins getting married, so just wondered if any of the princes ever married a commoner??

For example princess ameerah al taweel
I read somewhere that she was a commoner who got lucky to interview the Prince and they needed up getting married, and that her parents were divorced

but somewhere else I read that she in fact was the daughter of a power tribal leader?

Princess Jawaher bint Abdulaziz bin Abdurrahman Al Saud died last night. May her soul rest in peace.

Princess Reem Bint Mansour Al-Saud was named a U.N. goodwill ambassador, the first Saudi princess to receive the honor, for her humanitarian work.

Princess Reem holds an M.Sc. in social policy and a Ph.D. in Middle Eastern studies from Oxford University. She is a postdoctoral research fellow at Harvard’s Kennedy School of Government working on enhancing Saudi labor policies, especially those pertaining to women.

The official Saudi representative to the Friends of the World Federation of United Nations Associations (WFUNA), Afaf Abdullah Yamani, was present at an award ceremony held at Conrad Hotel in Cairo recently.

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/var...i-princess-named-U-N-goodwill-ambassador.html

Last edited:
May Allah bless all the Princes, Princesses and whole of Royal Family with distinction and honor in the "Janna" because hard or comfortable, happiness or disaster this life will have an end but next life is eternal and has no end so we have to led true Islamic life according to directions of Allah and Sayings of Prophet Muhammad SAW.

She is the daughter of the king. I guess that lets you murder someone.

Princess Basmah Bint Saud attended the Bvlgari Party as part of the Berlinale International Fiml Festival in Berlin, Germany, on January 9:

** Pic **

Princess Basmah Bint Saud participated in a discussion entitled 'Women Rising - the role of women in the Middle East' at the Middle East Institute in Washington DC on April 12:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** gettyimages gallery **

Princess Deena launches Vogue Arabia with star-studded soirée

"Princess Deena Aljuhani Abdulaziz hosted a star-studded affair to celebrate the launch of Vogue Arabia. The fashionable fête was held on April 7 at the Museum of Islamic Art in Doha, Qatar. A number of stylish names stepped out for the glamorous festivities including designer Peter Dundas, artistic director and co-president of Chopard Caroline Scheufele, Sofia Richie, Julissa Bermudez, Izabel Goulart, Naomi Campbell and Lauryn Hill, who performed at the celebration. "

Vogue Arabia replaces Saudi Princess editor with man after just two issues

Princess Deena Aljuhani Abdulaziz claims she was FIRED | Daily Mail Online

Vogue Arabia replaces Saudi princess editor with man | Daily Mail Online

Last edited by a moderator:

Princess Deena attended the Elie Saab show as part of the Paris Fashion Week Womenswear Spring/Summer 2018 today, September 30:

** Pic **

Princess Deena at the Vogue x Irving Penn party at Le Petit Palais in Paris yesterday, October 1:

** Pic **

Princess Deena attended "Levi's Celebrates Equality" in New York City yesterday, February 12:

** rex gallery **

Princess Noura Bint Faisal Al Saudi as Honorary President of the Arab Fashion Council in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia attended a breakfast in London today, February 19, where the Arab Fashion Council announced a strategic partnership with the British Fashion Council:

** gettyimages gallery **

Princess Reema spoke about women's rights at the Atlantic Council in Washington, DC. today, February 28:

** Pic ** gallery **

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom