Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal bin Abdul Aziz Al-Saud & Princess Ameerah 2: 2011-2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dazzling

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
France
Welcome to
Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal bin Abdul Aziz Al-Saud & Princess Ameerah
Part 2

The previous thread can be
Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

Happy Posting! :flowers:
Royal House of Saudi Arabia Moderators

This event was the opening of the new Four Seasons Hotel in Morocco.
Its great seeing that Princess Ameerah is always by the Prince's side at openings of new developments/hotels etc.
yes it's good to see her with the Prince,seems that he don't go anywhere without her:)
the new Four Seasons Hotel are near of my sister neighborhood it's a fantastic project that make the area looks classy,I have to add that just next that the Prince Albert mega Hotel project is in work too you can imagine how stunning the near of my sister house will look like:D

here is a picture of prince Alwaleed, his son prince khalid and steve jobs.

Twitter

Princess Ameerah had a dinner meeting with Prince Charles. Looks more like a formal gala than a meeting dinner.

http://i.imgur.com/SWqS2.jpg
Picture from the Princess twitter account

Princess Ameera, wife of Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal, chats with attendees during the Women in Leadership Forum at a hotel in the Saudi capital Riyadh on December 4, 2011.

daylife gallery

Princess Ameera, wife of Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal, chats with attendees during the Women in Leadership Forum at a hotel in the Saudi capital Riyadh on December 4, 2011.

daylife gallery

in this photo she looks like Remm, daughter of Alwaleed

Yes she does really look like Reem, Alwaleed's daughter.

I don't think so Reem is quit different of Ameera.
BTW who know what the daughter is doing in her life?
I mean we don't see her very often.

Yes , I would like to know too what Reem is doing in her life
I think they are similar because of similar hair cut

all what I know that she is married and she does not attend a public events :D

Fashion model claims Saudi Prince raped her on yacht in Ibiza | Mail Online
A fashion model who claimed she was raped by a wealthy Saudi Prince has given a fresh testimony after prosecutors said some details needed to be clarified.
The 23-year-old woman, who arrived at court today in Ibiza wearing a black hat and dark sunglasses, repeated her accusation against the prince, despite what her lawyer called 'tough questioning'.
[...]
CNN said a statement issued by the prince's lawyer in Madrid reiterated the innocence of the billionaire.
The statement said the prince was with his family in France in August 2008, on a visit documented by his passport, mobile phone records, hotel receipts, photographs, video and eyewitness accounts.
The prince and his lawyers were not present at the hearing, but he insists he has not been in Ibiza in more than a decade, and that others have tried to impersonate him.
His lawyer Horacio Oliva said in a statement seen by CNN: 'We strongly support the action of the Ibiza prosecutors and the judge to fully examine the false, unsubstantiated and constantly evolving story of the alleged victim, her mother and her lawyers.
'The multiple inconsistent accounts lack even one corroborating witness nor do they present a single piece of evidence regarding [the prince].'
The two-hour, closed-door hearing included the woman, two of her lawyers, the prosecutor and the investigating magistrate who is in charge of the investigation, according to CNN.

all what I know that she is married and she does not attend a public events :D

yes i know she is married , i have seen her marriage video what was made by wannabe paparazzi

Fashion model claims Saudi Prince raped her on yacht in Ibiza | Mail Online
A fashion model who claimed she was raped by a wealthy Saudi Prince has given a fresh testimony after prosecutors said some details needed to be clarified.
The 23-year-old woman, who arrived at court today in Ibiza wearing a black hat and dark sunglasses, repeated her accusation against the prince, despite what her lawyer called 'tough questioning'.
[...]
CNN said a statement issued by the prince's lawyer in Madrid reiterated the innocence of the billionaire.
The statement said the prince was with his family in France in August 2008, on a visit documented by his passport, mobile phone records, hotel receipts, photographs, video and eyewitness accounts.
The prince and his lawyers were not present at the hearing, but he insists he has not been in Ibiza in more than a decade, and that others have tried to impersonate him.
His lawyer Horacio Oliva said in a statement seen by CNN: 'We strongly support the action of the Ibiza prosecutors and the judge to fully examine the false, unsubstantiated and constantly evolving story of the alleged victim, her mother and her lawyers.
'The multiple inconsistent accounts lack even one corroborating witness nor do they present a single piece of evidence regarding [the prince].'
The two-hour, closed-door hearing included the woman, two of her lawyers, the prosecutor and the investigating magistrate who is in charge of the investigation, according to CNN.
i see that raping charges are very popular lately at first that French guy , Wikileaks leader now he
i doesn't believe any of these stories :whistling:

Last edited by a moderator:
Saudi Prince Invests $300 Million in Twitter
LONDON — Prince Walid bin Talal of Saudi Arabia announced he had taken a $300 million stake in the social media site Twitter, as he continues to expand his holdings in the United States....Link

WOW, Alwaleed is a very smart man. Do you guys know that Alwaleed owns roads in USA and you have to pay money first in order for you to drive on these roads :D

Managed to find a video of HH Princess Ameerah Al--Taweel, attending the Turquoise Mountain Fundraising Dinner on behalf of Alwaleed Foundation. The event was held at Clarence House and hosted by HRH Prince Charles, The Prince of Wales.

Prince Alwaleed visits Republic of Nigeria and meets president | Kingdom Holding | AMEinfo.com
HRH Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal Bin Abdulaziz Alsaud, Chairman of Kingdom Holding Company (KHC), and HH Princess Ameerah Al-Taweel, Vice Chairwoman of Alwaleed Bin Talal Foundation that is chaired by HRH, visited Republic of Nigeria.

Prince Alwaleed and Princess Ameerah were warmly welcomed by HE Mr. Goodluck Jonathan, President of the Republic of Nigeria at the Presidential Palace. Moreover, the President and HRH discussed a number of social, philanthropic and economic issues.

Lovely dress I really liked it, it's so simple and she looks beautiful :D

Princess Ameerah gives a short interview while attending a charity dinner in Saudi Arabia

She looks beautiful and she very confident :D

Princess Ameerah gives a short interview while attending a charity dinner in Saudi Arabia

very very nice video and I like the idea of charity dinner and princess Ameerah look so beautiful :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom