Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal bin Abdul Aziz Al-Saud & Princess Ameerah 2: 2011-2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prince Al Waleed´s company invested in a feature film that was shot in Saudi Arabia by Haifa al Mansur-it was recently shown at the Venice Film festival:
Saudi film screens in Venice as the Kingdom opens up - The National
I wonder wheter it will be shown in many cinemas in Europe,it did get good press coverage and seems to be discussed a lot among Muslim/Arab women.Two years ago Arte broadcasted a documentary about Haifa Al Mansour and I´m glad she has continued her work.
In these articles I read that cinemas are banned in Saudi Arabia-they are only televised or rented on DVD(http://www.lovehabibi.com/blog/2010/03/30/haifaa-al-mansour-saudi-arabia%e2%80%99s-first-female-film-director/comment-page-1/; http://www.muslimsdebate.com/n.php?nid=6418) maybe the support of a member from the Royal family will change the situation of film makers to the better?

Last edited:
September 24: Chelsea Clinton via twitter:
"Here I am with Crown Princess of Norway Mette-Marit & Her Highness Princess Ameerah al-Taweel!"
Picture

September 25: Chelsea Clinton greets Princess Ameerah Al-Taweel of Saudi Arabia at the Clinton Global Initiative meeting on September 25, 2012 in New York City.
Picture

another Picture

Last edited:
Princess Ameerah Al-Taweel on Women's Rights, Islam & Giving Back
Saudi Arabian Princess Ameerah Al-Taweel talks to the Wall Street Journal's Lee Hawkins about her efforts to persuade Saudi officials to lift laws that prohibit women from driving, her philanthropic efforts around Islam awareness, and what it's like to be a princess and a wife of one of the richest, most influential men in the world.
Princess Ameerah Al-Taweel on Women's Rights, Islam & Giving Back - YouTube

President of Myanmar awards Prince Alwaleed The Medal of Honor, HRH's 66th Honorary Medal
The ceremony was attended by HH Princess Ameerah Al-Taweel, Vice Chairwoman and Secretary General of Alwaleed Bin Talal Foundation that is chaired by Prince Alwaleed, a delegation from KHC and Alwaleed Foundation, Dr. Nahlah Nasser Alanbar, Private Executive Assistant to HRH the chairman, Ms. Amani Algahtani, Assistant Executive Manager to HRH Palace, Ms. Hassna Alturki, Department Head for Travel and External Affairs, Mr. Hani Agha, Senior Manager for Travel and External Affairs and Ms. Manal Alshammari, Manager of Protocol.

first time I saw the Princess with less make up:)
I like the blouse and nice portrait

Saudi Arabian Princess Ameerah Al-Taweel meets ESADE MBA students to discuss social leadership
"Step into what you believe in." This inspirational quote was one of the key messages Princess Ameerah Al Taweel, Secretary General and Vice-Chairwoman of The Alwaleed Bin Talal Foundations, gave to ESADE students on 6th November. She came to ESADE to deliver a lecture on ‘Running an NGO as a Profitable Business’ and discuss social leadership with a group of ESADE MBA students. The session was highly interactive and students had a chance to ask questions about the future of leadership and the importance of social responsibility in businesses.
Photos: http://oi49.tinypic.com/2ep4hu8.jpg
http://oi47.tinypic.com/necchl.jpg

I like her. Him, not so much since I learned that he is the #2 stockholder in Rupert Murdoch's Newscorp. I find it unseemly for a prince of an oil rich country to be so unabashedly attempting to manipulate the elections of the US. Certainly he has an axe to grind, in terms of influencing energy policy towards what is advantagous for SA.

I doubt he us any more manipulative than Murdoch himself, or any other media mogul when it comes right down to it.

Saudi Arabian Princess Ameerah Al-Taweel meets ESADE MBA students to discuss social leadership
"Step into what you believe in." This inspirational quote was one of the key messages Princess Ameerah Al Taweel, Secretary General and Vice-Chairwoman of The Alwaleed Bin Talal Foundations, gave to ESADE students on 6th November. http://oi47.tinypic.com/necchl.jpg

A short video from the same event:Princess Ameerah Al Taweel discusses social leadership with ESADE MBA students - YouTube

I doubt he us any more manipulative than Murdoch himself, or any other media mogul when it comes right down to it.

I dont think I would hold Murdoch up as an example. I do find it strange that a member of a royal family would be so invested in a company that makes no secret of it's anti-monarchy tone.

Princess Deborah?

SO I have a question, awhile ago in the other thread they were mentioning Alwaleed's wife Deborah. Is this true that he is married? I did some detective work and I came across this lady on facebook.https://www.facebook.com/HRH.Debbie.Saudia She is in the Saudi group and she is a princess, is this Alwaleed's Deborah? Thanks.

I dont think I would hold Murdoch up as an example. I do find it strange that a member of a royal family would be so invested in a company that makes no secret of it's anti-monarchy tone.
He may be a prince but he is also a businessman, in fact primarily a businessman and in the end it is about profit.

NGalitzine said:
He may be a prince but he is also a businessman, in fact primarily a businessman and in the end it is about profit.

I seriously doubt he is in such need of additional revenues as to require him to be in business with scum like Rupert Murdoch.

I seriously doubt he is in such need of additional revenues as to require him to be in business with scum like Rupert Murdoch.
Profit is profit regardless of the source and the people you do business with.

Profit is profit regardless of the source and the people you do business with.

Only if one has no principals. For example, we personally choose not to invest in munitions companies such as Lorillard, because we believe it is blood money to profit from wars.

Prince Alwaleed and Princess Ameerah Receive WFP Executive Director, Ertharin Cousin
HRH Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal Bin Abdulaziz Alsaud, Chairman of Alwaleed Bin Talal Foundation - Global (Registered in Lebanon) and HH Princess Ameerah Al-Taweel Vice chairwoman and Secretary General of the Foundation received Ms. Ertharin Cousin, Executive Director of the UN World Food Program (WFP) and an accompanying delegation on Tuesday, 11th December, 2012.

Princess Ameerah inaugurates the handicrafts training center in Qassim, sponsored by Alwaleed Foundation
HH Princess Ameerah Al-Taweel, Vice Chairwoman and Secretary General of Alwaleed Bin Talal Foundation (Registered in Saudi Arabia), that is chaired by HRH Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal Bin Abdulaziz Alsaud attended the opening of the first training center dedicated to handicrafts for women in Qassim for The Women's Cooperative Association "Herfa" that is chaired by HRH Princess Nora Bint Mohammed Bin Saud Al Saud, wife of HRH Prince Faisal Bin Bandar Bin Abdulaziz Alsaud, Governor of Al-Qassim Province.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom