Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal bin Abdul Aziz Al-Saud & Princess Ameerah 2: 2011-2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A great interview with Princess Ameera (her part starts at 1:39):HH Princess Ameerah Al-Taweel shes participated in a panel discussion hosted by (CGI) in New York - YouTube
She is really courageous in standing up for women´s rights and everytime I hear her speak I´m impressed by her eloquence and intelligent way of talking about difficult topics-because there are many highly sensitive conservative Muslims who are just waiting for her to make a mistake so they can criticise her and women in general.

I believe this NBC-interview hasn´t been posted before: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozCeiDGoNQk&feature=related

Last edited:
A great interview with Princess Ameera (her part starts at 1:39): HH Princess Ameerah Al-Taweel shes participated in a panel discussion hosted by (CGI) in New York - YouTube[/URL]
She is really courageous in standing up for women´s rights and everytime I hear her speak I´m impressed by her eloquence and intelligent way of talking about difficult topics-because there are many highly sensitive conservative Muslims who are just waiting for her to make a mistake so they can criticise her and women in general.

I believe this NBC-interview hasn´t been posted before:princess Ameerah Al-Taweel Wife of Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal Interview on NBC-TODAYSHOW -

very very nice video she’s really look so courageous and I like this women alot and she have confident in speaking , I like her very much :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ameerah is the new Rania.

So rania is an ideal that everybody has to be compared with her ?!?!?! they are both different, I don't say that Ameerah is better than Rania or Rania is better than Ameerah but I say they are both showing off and want to be on TV and basically doing nothing to their people :D trust me on this :D

but I say they are both showing off and want to be on TV and basically doing nothing to their people :D trust me on this :D
so true , they may help African people but they don't do much for their own people

so true , they may help African people but they don't do much for their own people

Honestly they do almost nothing to their own people, so basically the purpose of what they are doing is to show off and show the people that they are sweet ladies who seek nothing but helping poor people but the truth is these ladies are selfish, not only Ameerah and rania, actually most royals are like that, they are just competing who is going to wear the best outfit and who is gonna look more beautiful and who is gonna show people that she speaks the best. I don't like fake people. :flowers:

Last edited:
This might be true for some royal ladies,but let us give them the benefit of doubt.At least they are speaking up for good causes and may inspire other people to do something to improve society or get involved in charitable causes and they are viewed positively in the West which also changes the way that Muslims/Arabs are seen in other countries.(It also attracts foreign investors and visitors who come for holiday and create new jobs in the region.)

Last edited:
This might be true for some royal ladies,but let us give them the benefit of doubt.At least they are speaking up for good causes and may inspire other people to do something to improve society or get involved in charitable causes and they are viewed positively in the West which also changes the way that Muslims/Arabs are seen in other countries.(It also attracts foreign investors and visitors who come for holiday and create new jobs in the region.)

Well yes they are speaking up for good causes but are they taking an actions?? :flowers: that what we are talking about, I mean what is the purpose of talking if there is no action and if there is no improvements on the real ground for lots of people. :flowers:

So rania is an ideal that everybody has to be compared with her ?!?!?! they are both different, I don't say that Ameerah is better than Rania or Rania is better than Ameerah but I say they are both showing off and want to be on TV and basically doing nothing to their people :D trust me on this :D

More or less I also thought the same.

Well yes they are speaking up for good causes but are they taking an actions?? that what we are talking about, I mean what is the purpose of talking if there is no action and if there is no improvements on the real ground for lots of people.
Well i see a lot celebrities do same when they want clean their reputation , show themselves as caring persons

Last edited:
Yes dear Banchelor, famous people do that all the time.

Videos for Ameerah.

That is a beautiful picture of the school girls and princess ameerah mA.

Prince AlWaleed warned over wife's media savvy - Emirates 24/7
The elder brother of Prince AlWaleed bin Talal slammed the famous Saudi billionaire over the repeated appearance of his wife in the media and warned him of a “severe” response if he does not stop her.
In a surprise statement carried by the so-called Logainat website, Prince Khalid bin Talal bin Abdul Aziz said he had advised his younger brother to stop such practices which “violate our family, religion and Saudi values.”
“What my brother is doing is a deliberate and stubborn act without giving any consideration to the feelings of his family…man’s honour is very dear and harming this honour is very bad and unfair,” he said.
“I have told him that our family honour is a red line and if you don’t respect this honour, then we do because it is dearer than all jewellery…I now tell you that if you do not come back to your senses and stop your deviation, then our response will be very severe and harsh next time without prior warning.”
Prince Khaled was referring to repeated TV appearances and Western newspaper statements by AlWaleed’s wife Princess Ameera Al Taweel.

Last edited:
:previous: that's weird and in the same how unacceptable!!!
how can he allow himself to talk like that about his brother wife and life.:ohmy:

This is not an attack on his brother's wife
Because it reflects the refusal of his family and many of the Saudis to the actions of his brother

Maybe he´s feeling threatened because a lot of people listen and support their ideas that are challenging the old system where women have no right to have a career and persue their dreams.
If Prince Khalid was seriously worried about the honor of his family he http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/editpost.php?do=editpost&p=1360951should have talked to his brother directly instead of talking about something private to the media like a celebrity.There are certain things that should stay within the family...

Anushay Hossain: Princess Amira al-Taweel: Challenging Women's Roles Around The World

Saudi female who defied motoring ban in fatal accident - Culture & Society - ArabianBusiness.com
The wife of Saudi billionaire Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal in June spoke out in support of women lobbying to overturn the kingdom’s ban on female drivers.
Speaking to the Today Show, HH Princess Ameerah Al Taweel said allowing women to drive is one in a list of reforms that must be addressed in Saudi Arabia.
“We’re fighting for our rights and we are getting them. If we were not getting them, you would not see me talking to you now,” she said.
Asked if she wants to be the first woman to drive legally in the kingdom, Princess Ameerah said “Yes. [But] for me, I don’t care if I am the first or the 60th, as long as we drive. It’s a social need but looking at the other side, there are priorities for us women here in Saudi other than driving. We care about laws for women, women in the workforce – basic rights.”

Last edited by a moderator:
This is not an attack on his brother's wife
Because it reflects the refusal of his family and many of the Saudis to the actions of his brother
so it's kind of attacking Prince Al Waleed via his wife?
it's worst IMO.

Surprised of you speak, :eek:
Who does not have rights to post and dreams not much harder to achieve?
Is this you think about Saudi you misspelled :saudiflag:
There are many rights but under religion
This is not the first letter to his brother:ermm:

She looks really beautiful in the abaya. Also she has such a lovely smile.

Sorry, is it possible to see the last pics in a specific link ???
I can never watch the images when they are uploaded by ImageBam

Prince Khalid is way out of line saying what he said. For those who are not aware, ever since his elder son died, prince Khalid seeked comfort in religion but no one saw how extremist he would become.

any way...

a new beautiful portraite of P.Ameerah

http://i40.tinypic.com/9jj192.jpg

whatever the reason is he don't have the right to speak about his brother wife like that.
she is not doing something out of normal just what other Saudi women do daily.
maybe the society in SA are quite conservative but that does not mean women are not educated not beautiful or not very hard working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom