Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal bin Abdul Aziz Al-Saud & Princess Ameerah 1: 2004-2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rossina, Many Saudi women look at her for change, for what she does. I have not heard nor read one negative piece on her. The Saudi's seem to be proud of her. The veil is a choice & Princess Amira like many other women decide not to wear it.
As mentioned before, majority of Saudis (all age groups) are seen in the West in same outfits as Princess Amera. She is not dressing differently than them.

Because people are afraid to share their real opinions about those things Dazz, but privately they condemn this behavior.Personally, i think it is better now for Amira to cover her hair & only open her face like many ladies in the Gulf these days.Maybe things will change in the future .. Who knows?

Because people are afraid to share their real opinions about those things Dazz, but privately they condemn this behavior.Personally, i think it is better now for Amira to cover her hair & only open her face like many ladies in the Gulf these days.Maybe things will change in the future .. Who knows?

I strongly disagree, she should not do so if she doesn't want to. People will always agree & disagree with what one does, we cant please everyone. Personally, I am proud of P.Ameera is doing & the way she dresses, I don't want her to change because she is not the only one ding what she is doing but she is the very few who is doing it in public.

There are many opponents to Princess to abandonment of the veil and her clothes Because Alwaleed Bin Talal has his views about the veil that differs a lot here But they have the option of wearing hijab or not when outside Saudi Arabia

I am proud of P.Ameera is doing & the way she dresses, I don't want her to change because she is not the only one ding what she is doing but she is the very few who is doing it in public.

Are you proud of but I wasn't proud of the Many of her family is proud of its
(is belong to the tribe known here)
is just beautiful and elegant interface of Prince while visiting abroad no more :whistling:

The Quran very clearly say's that a woman is to be covered apart from that which is apparent i.e. face and hands, so therefore i believe that saudi women are not happy with this as it is enforced on them not only by religion but by shariah law in saudi arabia.

The face covering (veil) is optional not the hijab.

You did not get my point HRH Prince Khalid.I think the princesses decision should take into account the Saudi community`s conservative customs & traditions to keep their nation`s love & respect.I believe the Saudi society and many Islamic nations, at least in the short term are not ready to the abandonment of the veil. That is why i think the Saudis opinions about Amira will never be positive. She is Saudi & most respect these rules.

We are Saudis are proudly to argue about women drive and if women should wear hejab in Saudi Arabia this topic was and still hot for the past 5 years any prince ,princess or regular citizen can find these subjects in the news paper ,on tv and on the radio .This women subject is very common in Saudi society.We are not afraid to discuss it.There are some princesses host concerts about these subjects .In the major cities we want it to happen so badly.

Princess Ameera in the 2 first photo's reminds me Salma Hayek!

you're right antonieta she looks a little bit like Salma Hayek in this pic.
Ameera is a lovely lady she looks great in these pics I like the one from the dinner especially.

i don't like her...whattttt does he see in her?
Its just my opinion, but i just don't like her.

I don't see anything wrong with not wearing the hijab(?) and the veil when traveling outside of S.A.

She is a nice lady who is trying to liberate girls in Saudi Arabia.Moreover she is a princess .A prince and a princess are perfect match for each other .I don't see why they shouldn't be a husband and a wife.:flowers:
So why don't you like Princess Ameerah?

I dont know...actually it wasn't a fair thing to say, since i dont know anything about her and i assumed she was a gold digger! was she born a princess? really? i had no idea!

Islam doesn't force women to cover... I don't see a problem if she isn't.. As its also her husband's affair to deal with that. If its ok for him why not? And beeing modern is an inner adjustment which doesn't relate with clothing anyway. A covered woman can also be modern like one who is not... Only showing skin and hair doesn't make modern. This definition encompasses much much more...

I dont know...actually it wasn't a fair thing to say, since i dont know anything about her and i assumed she was a gold digger! was she born a princess? really? i had no idea!

I (and this is my personal view) don't see her as a gold digger at all, she has been helping her husband quite a lot, she seems like a very hard worker rather than just spending money here & there.

Her father is a prince of a tribe if not mistaken (please correct me if im wrong)

I guess thats unfair to say since we don't know her, we cant like a person by their looks if thats what you're judging.

I think she is very beautiful and very elegant lady.... I like her so much !!!!!!

I also think she is a very beauftful woman. One of the most beautiful I ever seen and as such one why souldn't she marry a powerful man? What I noticed.. she's working at her husbsand's company. So she seems to be more like a beauti dolli

Rossina I disagree with you about Princesses wearing hejab .The truth is princesses are very supportive to the western culture and they are against the hejabs tradition in everyway.In other word we are looking forward to be a modern society.

What a beautiful woman, she's a real beauty, fresh and natural, we can say easily that there is no plastic surergy there....
As for being modern and NOT wearing hijab, I always don't understand where is the connection. Modenity was never about showing more skin.

Last edited by a moderator:

"What does he see in her?" is really rude and harsh question to ask. One can always choose a better nice words to deliver a msg, failing to do so put a question mark on the persons character!

any way, those who are close to HH all agree that she is a hard working and dedicated lady who is passionate about what she does.

Found this on youtube and would like to share it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yFTqHFvdYw

^ i apologized for my remark and find it harsh that you ignored it and chose to quote this one. I stated clearly that it was an unfair thing to say on my part.
Before you put question marks on my character, read all my messages!
Judging me by only reading only one half of what I said is rude and harsh on your part. I couldn't edit my post later, otherwise i would have!

I apologize to you as well. I guess I was offended and it was all fresh in my head when I posted my comment. I honestly did not read beyond your first remark and that was not the right thing to do.

Sorry again!

im sorry too!:)
now lets move on:) so she was born a princess? or became one when she married?

im sorry too!:)
now lets move on:) so she was born a princess? or became one when she married?

No, she wasn't born a princess. She is the daughter of a Shaikh Aidan Alotaibi. Her father is shaikh which means he is a man of stature and he is a local ruler as well.

She is a public person so talking about her (positive or negative: no matter) is quite normal... This is the price that famous people pay coz of beeing public..

HRH Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal Bin Abdulaziz Alsaud, Chairman of Kingdom Holding Company (KHC) received The Rt Hon. Lord Mayor of the City of London, Alderman Michael Bear on Sunday 13th February 2011 at his office in Riyadh. - Full article + photo

HRH the Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal and HH the Princess Ameera al Taweel have donated US$ 50,000 each to help the cyclone Girihit victims of some townships in Rakhine State and Myanmar Maternal and Child Welfare Association on February 17th, 2011. - Source

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom