King Abdullah's Visit to Canada, US & France: June 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dazzling

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
France
King Abdullah will attened the following

• G20 summit in Canada
  • Meet with President Obama in the White House on June 29
  • 14 July Bastille Day celebrations
  • Visit the exhibit on Saudi archaeological artifacts at the Louvre museum that opens July 16
Source

King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz Al Saud of Saudi Arabia arrives at Pearson International Airport for the two-day G20 Summit in Toronto June 25, 2010.

Gallery

Saudi Arabia's King and Prime Minister Abdullah Bin Abd al-Aziz Al Saud (L) stands with Canada's Prime Minister Stephen Harper and his wife Laureen Harper (R) as he arrives at the G20 Summit in Toronto, June 26, 2010.

Gallery
All pictures via daylife

U.S.-Saudi Arabia

Just wanted to share somethings without sharing a lot; here are some of the action items addressed at today's meeting with senior US officials & King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz Al Saud. Also, security was more extensive for King Abdullah than it was for any other foreign delegate; some delegates can come to town {Syria, Jordan, Afgan, Yemen & Kuwait}and you'll never know. But with King Abdullah, there were certain doors as well as entrances blocked off for him. {IMO there are soooo many Arab-Americans who dislikes him}. Personally, I think he is a cool dude :flowers:. His foreign policy are less challenging and he always completes at least 8 out of 10 of his action items...

Science and Technology Cooperation:
Health Cooperation:
Streamlining the Visa Process:
Educational Cooperation:
Engaging with Citizens:

Supporting Civil Society: The United States partners with Saudi Arabian civic actors to promote good governance, broader civic participation, and respect for and understanding of international norms related to civil society and human rights.

Increasing Bilateral Trade and Investment: Building upon a robust trade partnership (United States exports to Saudi Arabia totaled approximately $10.8 billion in 2009).

Improving the intellectual property climate is essential for the Kingdom to reach its goal of developing a diversified knowledge economy.

Saudi king: Obama an 'honorable man'

There were circulating picture today of the two men laughing...it was great to see. Both are truly cool dudes! :flowers: Big ups to the both of them..I just hope the laughs are real and genuine. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Here is a video...do enjoy..

Saudi king: Obama an 'honorable man'

WASHINGTON - JUNE 29: U.S. President Barack Obama (R) and Saudi Arabian King Abdullah Bin-Abd-al-Aziz Al Saud
laugh as they speak to the media after their meeting in the Oval Office of the White House June 29, 2010
in Washington, DC. Obama and Abdullah spoke about the peace process in the Middle East.

Picture Gallery
daylife

when the king's visit to France will visit?
her arrived yeterday to Morocco.

State visit to France begins July 12, 2010

No date has been given but the two sides have agreed on the postponed visit.
Weird since he was foreign guest on July 14 & th enews of it not happening just 2 days before the visit.

Article

I personally find it quite odd by (quoted from the above article)
French official as saying that the trip had never been formally decided

The visit was mentioned, it was scheduled on what he was going to do in Paris and now when its postponded they come out & say the above.

Last edited:
yes odd indeed i've come across several articles wich give some silly reasons but i guess we will never now as long as both side don't want to tell,just like what happen with Mohammed VI's visit to France which should takes place in the beginning of this year.

Back
Top Bottom