House of Saud, News and Current Events 2: November 2005-June 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if it is common for Saudi princesses to travel with that much jewels? It is still disgusting that this happened.

Alot of royals (Middle Eastern/Gulf) do travel with alot of jewllery but the 15mill in worth of jewls doesnt mean it was alot of Jewllery for Ex, a ring could cost 500,000 and a necjlace 1mil thats two pieces at 1.5. The item itself might of have been quite expensive.

you mean the king or the CP Dazzling??

The King

the king left Morocco a few days ago Dazzling,he visit his sick brother first in Agadir then he spend some days in his residence in Casablanca residence before he went back to SA.

Hey, honestly i dont know anything abt the saud family. But i went to school with 3 boys who carried the Al Saud last name. I'm not close to them bc i'm their senior( i graduated in 03 and they graduated in 06 and 07).
Now i got curious to know if they're princes, cuz def they wealthy cuz they went to one of the most expensive schools of the world.
I cant find nything on them bc there's others saudi princes carrying the same name....
So anyone knows if Sultan Al Saud, Bandar Al Saud, Abdullah Al Saud and Khalid Al Saud. I don't know theirs full name but i know they were born between 87 and 89.
I can find some pics of theses guys if help in anything just let me know cuz i never attached any pics on this forum before.
Thanks in advance

:previous:
There are anywhere between six to eight thousand princes belonging to the House of Saud. A small number are Royal Highnesses, some are Highnesses, and most have no qualification. They all bear the surname Al Saud.

Prince Sultan will return to Saudi Arabia next month
Eid al-Fitr

Saudi prince injured in a suicide bomb attack

Saudi prince injured in suicide bomb attack

Deputy interior minister Prince Muhammad bin Nayef treated for minor injuries after assassination attempt. A suicide bomber blew himself up in an attempt to assassinate a senior prince who has been largely credited for Saudi Arabia's anti-terrorism campaign, the state news agency said today.. Full Article

• Saudi prince injured by militant - Article
  • Saudi prince vows to fight terrorism after attack - Article

Oh how awful. I'm glad he is only injured but it's such an awful thing. :ermm:

he is so lucky to be just injured,I am glad he is safe.

How awful! I am glad to hear that he wasn't killed, and that he will recover. I hope that he regains his strength quickly, and that he will be okay psychologically.

I am very happy because he believed
The incident was in his palace in Jeddah on
Attention on the second 30 to 40 the effects of injury to the Prince, so there is hit him in the fingers of the hand and traces of blood on his clothes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awww. I am glad that the Prince is in good health. May god bestow more mercy on him, and may he be able to help his family members in ruling their country. :)

Prince Salman al Saud

Hi there. I'm new here. Can you help me out? on You Tube I found footage of Prince Salman al Saud receiving a medal from a French or Belgian academy. I tried to Google him but I can't find info or pics about this man. The info on You Tube is in Arabic. The gentleman in question is quite a tall man, with glasses and seems to be in his late 30s or early 40s. When I Google his name different faces come up but never his. I also checked Flickr but no results. I'm very interested in knowing about him as he looks quite handsome.

The link on You Tube is the one below. Hope to hear from anyone out there :whistling:
YouTube - ‫الامير سلمان ال سعود يرفع شعار التوØ*يد في قلعة فرنسا‬‎

Prince Salman al Saud

Dear all: I posted my first thread under another one :sad: Sorry about that. I wanted to know if the above mentioned is a member of the Saudi Royal Family. I found a video on YouTube by pure coincidence. He was receiving a medal of honour from a French or Beligian academy or University. I tried to paste the link onto my other thread but it only appears as jargon. The name on the credits say Prince Salman al Saud.

I tried to Google his name and his pics but I can't find anyone who looks like him or Prince Sultan comes up instead.

The gentleman is quite a tall man but he is not wearing the traditional royal robes, he's in western clothing. He has black straight longish hair and wears prescription glasses. He's very good looking in my opinion.

Does anyone know about this prince? Sorry about the long thread.

Peace :)

Dear all: I posted my first thread under another one :sad: Sorry about that. I wanted to know if the above mentioned is a member of the Saudi Royal Family. I found a video on YouTube by pure coincidence. He was receiving a medal of honour from a French or Beligian academy or University. I tried to paste the link onto my other thread but it only appears as jargon. The name on the credits say Prince Salman al Saud.

I tried to Google his name and his pics but I can't find anyone who looks like him or Prince Sultan comes up instead.

The gentleman is quite a tall man but he is not wearing the traditional royal robes, he's in western clothing. He has black straight longish hair and wears prescription glasses. He's very good looking in my opinion.

Does anyone know about this prince? Sorry about the long thread.

Peace :)

Dear

I'm from Saudi Arabia and was watching this Aahs never

It is true that more descendants of King Abdul Aziz, but not famous

I'm very surprised of his name (Prince Salman Al Saud) :ermm:

All the princes in Saudi Arabia are keen to mention the name of the Father

because their numbers are always too many

I try to look for this person.,:flowers:

I got this information from the Internet

Got Salman bin Abdul Aziz bin Salman bin Mohammed Al Saud, a PhD student on the ideal prize for the best student in one of the French universities in his country LA ROCHELLE.

And assigned to honor the 2000 students of different nationalities, having acquired the title of best student is perfect.

Is very far from the royal family in the ratios

Is not a descendant of King Abdulaziz

Raising Salman who has a degree in law from the state of international law Britain Flag of the Kingdom in the French university after overseeing honored students.
:flowers:
The municipality of the region and the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in the French capital in his honor has been nominated to take over graduation

Mansour Bin Miteb appointed Minister of Municipal and Rural Affairs
Article

Interesting to know that one of the upper prince's of Saudi use to teach at a Saudi University.

no,the guy who stole it used to work at the palace in saudi.

Saudi King Abdullah on Monday ordered an inquiry into the catastrophic flash flood in Jeddah last week that killed at least 106 people and sparked a rare burst of public outrage.
The Guardian

Crown Prince Sultan returns to Saudi tomorrow after being away for about 11/12 months.
He underwent a few treatments and surgery in NY and went to Morocco for a few months for recovery.
Saudi is preparing for his arrival with celebrations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom