Royal Family of the Kingdom of Bahrain (Al Khalifa Dynasty) Part 1: Mar 2004-Mar2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen's award for Bahraini king a 'misunderstanding'
The royal family's decision to award the king of Bahrain with the second highest royal order this February will hopefully not be repeated after it was decided that the government must be consulted prior to future awards.The Grand Cross of Dannebrog was given to King Khalifa a month before a brutal crackdown on pro democracy demonstrators in the Gulf oil state, assisted by Saudi security forces.

HRH Prince Salman bin Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa, Crown Prince of Bahrain, (b October 21, 1969)
created an "HRH Prince" by King Hamad, October 2009
He is married to Sheikha Hala bint Duajj al-Khalifa. They have four children:

Sheikh Isa (b.7 March 1990)
Sheikh Muhammad (b.1993)
Sheikha Fatima al-Dana
Sheikha Al-Joud

HRH Sheikh Abdullah (b June 30, 1975)

He is married to Sheikha Hessa bint Khalifa al-Khalifa. They have three children:

Sheikh Isa (b.1999)
Sheikha Noora (b.2000)
Sheikh Salman (b.2003)

[/QUOTE] HRH Sheikha Najla (b May 20, 1981)[/QUOTE]
She got married in January 2010 but Christopher Buyers (who leads the page "Royal Ark") deosn't know to whom. Anyone knows?)

[/QUOTE]sons by Sheikha Sheia: [/QUOTE]
Her full name is Sheia bint Hassan Al-Khrayyesh al-Ajmi, and she comes from Kuwait.

.....[/QUOTE] HRH Sheikh Nasser (b May 8, 1987)
married September 2009 HH Sheikha Sheikha bint Mohammed Al Maktoum of Dubai (b Jan 1991)
[/QUOTE]
They have one daughter;

Sheikha Sheema (b.16 July 2010)

[/QUOTE] HH Sheikh Khaled (b 23 Sept 1989)
married June 2011 to Princess Sahab bint Abdulla Bin Abdul Aziz Al-Saud
(NB the King's Twitter announcement stated HH not HRH; spelling of Princess Sahab's full name as written by the King)
[/QUOTE]​

Children by third wife, daughter of Sheikh Faisal bin Muhammad bin Shuraim Al-Marri:

HRH Sheikh Faisal (b February 12 1991-d.13 January 2006 in car accident) died at the age of 15 in a car accident on January 13, 2006.
Sheikha Noora
Sheikha Munira

Children by fourth wife, daughter of Jabor Al-Najmi:​

Sheikh Sultan
Sheikha Hessa
Sheikha Reema

Source: bahrain10

so Khalid and Sahab are already married? i thought they were just engaged....

Jacqueline breaks up with Bahraini prince » Celeb Break-Ups » NDTV Movies
Actress Jacqueline Fernandez has ended her two-year-old relationship with Bahrain's Prince Sheikh Hassan bin Rashid Al Khalifa.
According to reports, Jacqueline wanted to concentrate on her career and therefore started distancing herself from the Prince. This lead to a tiff between the two.
Recently there were reports that the Sri Lankan beauty had got engaged to him.(see post # 240 in this thread).

Jacqueline, Bahraini prince break up! - Times Of India
The break-up happened a few weeks ago when Hassan confronted her about the rumours of her link-up with director Sajid Khan.
Their last meeting ended in an argument and she told him that her career meant more to her at this point than the relationship. She made it clear that she wanted to focus on making it big in B-Town. After that day, she has stopped taking his calls and replying to text messages.

How ugly is this prince...But he doesn't look look like an Arab...

Not a "handsome" man, simply.

The lives of the Bahraini royals sound like a bad soap opera !

Poem which led to a savage beating... - Middle East, World - The Independent
Released from prison last week, the 20-year-old poet Ayat al-Gormezi, a symbol of resistance for pro-democracy protesters, claims she was tortured in prison by a female member of Bahrain’s royal family.
In an interview with i, MsGormezi said she was beaten with a baton by a woman whom prison guards identified as a member of the ruling al-Khalifa family.
:sad:

Bahrain: The divided kingdom - Middle East, World - The Independent
The confrontation between the ruling Sunni minority led by the al-Khalifa royal family and the Shia majority is not entirely new. There have been crises in relations between the two in the past. But the ferocity and cruelty of what has transpired on this small island in the Gulf over the last five months has shocked and surprised its 1.2 million people, half of whom are Arabs.

hmmm now that you say that im not really sure i just saw a picture with "maryam and sahab".....does the child look the same in the pictures??

the picture with "maryam and sahab" are actually 2 pictures one of marayam and one of princess sahab the wife of shiekh khalid but her picture is not clear

the picture with "maryam and sahab" are actually 2 pictures one of marayam and one of princess sahab the wife of shiekh khalid but her picture is not clear
do you have the picture of princess sahab?

yes sally is right the title makes it sound like the picture is of both of them together but its not...
oh and sally alot of ppl who know sahab say that this pic is not hers /i dnt know her though so..maybe it is

yes sally is right the title makes it sound like the picture is of both of them together but its not...
oh and sally alot of ppl who know sahab say that this pic is not hers /i dnt know her though so..maybe it is
I somehow think it's her. Maybe not. But that pic is too much photoshoped.

I´m quite sure it´s not her.. it was said on her official fb account that this wasn´t her. and i imagine her prettier :p ...there were pics where you could see parts of her face and one where her face was unclear but complete and from this pics i would conclude that this is not her...and i often read that she is supposed to be very pretty

Well, this is what happens if you don´t want to be seen in the public,strange photoshopped versions of you turn up somehow and you can´t do anything against it *lol*
ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting->this picture makes me really scared,it looks like a brunette Donatella Versace-barbiedoll-version....
sana´s pictures seem more realistic,but it´s a pity we cannot see her full face...ohmy...they probably hide their faces better than their secret bank code:lol:

Here also another one
ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

I don't know how she really look, but the girl in the photoshoped picture look like a transvestite LOL
BTW, i don't think she's this girl http://i51.tinypic.com/rhs4uc.jpg
That girl looks different than the one here http://i54.tinypic.com/25qucgp.jpg who is the real Sahab.
Anyway, its all confusing :seestars:lol And it's not even Sahab thread :popcorn::ROFLMAO:
We have seen her eyes, her arms, her hair, her smile "just like a puzzle" :D. Why not see it all in all :doh::baby:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom