Queen Elizabeth and the Duke of Edinburgh: State Visit to Oman - November 25-28, 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wbenson

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
United States
Announcement of State Visits to the United Arab Emirates and Oman

As previously announced, The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh will pay a State Visit to the United Arab Emirates at the invitation of His Highness Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed al Nahyan; and Oman at the invitation of His Majesty Sultan Qaboos bin Said, during this Autumn.

They will visit Abu Dhabi between 24 and 25 November, and Muscat between 25 and 28 November.

MUSCAT, OMAN - NOVEMBER 26: Queen Elizabeth II and Sultan Qaboos bin Said take the salute at Al-Alam Palace on November 26, 2010 in Muscat, Oman. Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh are on a State Visit to the Middle East. The Royal couple have spent two days in Abu Dhabi and three days in Oman.

ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing

All these pictures and video have warmed up my heart, if I may say so.

The Oman news agency has photos from her visit. Just select the day you want. If you want to download the photo, just put your cursor over the thumbnail, click and drag to your desktop. A larger version of the picture will be saved. (Clicking on the photo and waiting for it to open in a new window didn't work for me.)

Welcome to Oman News Official Website

Does anybody know the whereabouts of this Fabergé Egg with a musical carousel?
It is not a Fabergé egg, it is an egg in the style of Fabergé.

Back
Top Bottom