Bahrain: HRH Sheikh Nasser & HH Sheikha Sheikha Current Events (October 2009 -)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I find sheikha sheikha is more beautiful as sheikha maryam

Crown Prince of Bahrain, Sheikh Nasser bin Hamad al-Khalifa, prepares to take part in the Arab Games' 120 kms endurance competition near Doha, Qatar on December 17, 2011.

daylife.com picture

Hello.
SH Shaikha gave birth to a twin boys Mohammed & Hamad. Congratulations

Last edited:
Wow! Congratulations!:flowers: This is double bundle of joy for them! All the best fot the twins and their Mummy and Daddy!

Hello.
SH Shaikha gave birth to a twin boys Moahammed & Hamad. Congratulations

??? True??? I havn´t hear that. Can you specify a source that confirms that?

mashallah it is a year full of al maktoum baby boys ; congrats !

Great news !! Congratulations !!
:p God bless the new twins !!

Aww congrats! :flowers: They must be very happy! <3

So we have 2 little Hamads in the family. I cant wait to see their twins. I was confused this morning because sheikha shaikha bint nasser al khalifa tweeted ,,An aunt again ! Congratulations Shaikha, I love you ♥!" I thought sheikha Shaikha mrm gave birth but it wasnt her. Two Shaikhas from the family gave birth today! Wow so happy for them. :flowers:

Twins boyz mashAllah... congratulations to Sheikha, Nasser and the whole family <3

Not very original; there are so many Mohameds and Hamads! Lack of names in the calendar or what?

Latifa bint Mohammed al-Maktoum, older full sister of a happy new mamma.

Oh ok. Her tweet about her nephew Maktoum bin Marwan bin Mohammed bin Hasher confuses me. Any lightning in the case?

At first I thought it was a son of her half-brother Marwan, but when I saw a pic I realized I was wrong...

Maybe is another Latifa? (Sheikh Mohamed has three Latifas) or some cousin...

Last edited:
What confuses me is that she writes Mohammed bin Hasher. The father of Latifa bint Mohammed al Maktoum is, as far as I know, Mohammed bin Rashid. Maybe this Lateefa M is not daughter of sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid.

sooo cute:flowers:
congratulations to the parents.

Congratulations for Sheikh Nasser and Sheikha Sheikha ! :flowers:

Latifa bint Mohammed al-Maktoum, older full sister of a happy new mamma.

No no she's a cousin of shaikha. And she writes her name with 2 ee like Lateefa. And I think she's the daughter of the late ruler of dubai!

Back
Top Bottom