Bahrain: HRH Sheikh Nasser & HH Sheikha Sheikha Current Events (October 2009 -)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dazzling

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
France

Welcome to
Sheikh Nasser & Sheikha Sheikha
current events thread part 1

Here are some important
TRF Community Rules & FAQs
  • In order to legally post copyrighted material, you must obtain written permission from the copyright owner.
  • No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
  • It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
  • Hotlinking of content from other websites is not permitted.
  • We expect our members to treat each other with respect.
  • Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
  • Empty posts, that is posts that do not add or contribute to the discussion, will be deleted without notice.
If you have any questions, please contact a member of the moderating team.

Happy posting!:flowers:

Dazzling & Warren
Royal & Ruling Families of the Gulf States Mods

Oct 4, 2009 - A picture of Sheikh Nasser & Sheikha Sheikha taken driving through in Bahrain as they arrived.

Sheikh Nasser & Sheikha Sheikh - picture

thanks for the pic Dazzling.
ut's great we got pic of them to gether,I hope we will see more.
do you think that the new Sheikha in will have her own engagements in Bahrain?

thanks for the pic Dazzling.
ut's great we got pic of them to gether,I hope we will see more.
do you think that the new Sheikha in will have her own engagements in Bahrain?

I think she will but not right away.
Sheikh Nassers sister's in law are publicly active in Bahrain.
Crown Prince wife was but not after she divorced. The other brothers wife has every now and then a few engagements and there have been pictures for every one of them.
Sheikha Sheikha has been seen in public with her father about 2 years ago at a race and now this picture with her husband. Its just a matter of time till she settles in Bahrain. I am sure we will get quite a few private pictures of the couple.

Nice to see them together after the wedding!! Thank you dazzling for the picture but i wonder how do you get it? :))

great to get photo of them,i hope to see more and to see Sheikha Sheikha in her own duties in Bahrain.

dazzling thanks a lot for the picture!! I wish the couple all possible hapiness

Dazzling, thank you very much for the picture! You're the best!:flowers:

Where will they live? Bahrain or Uae?

Dazzling, thank you very much for the picture! You're the best!:flowers:

Where will they live? Bahrain or Uae?

Sheikh Nasser lives in Bahrain, Sheikha Sheikha has moved to Bahrain as well. She left 2 days after she got married.

Is now Sheikha Sheikha Her Royal Highness or she remains as Her highness?

Is now Sheikha Sheikha Her Royal Highness or she remains as Her highness?

Her Highness. Bahrain is Kingdom but for some reason only the King is called the King and the rest event the crown prince title is Sheikh, so it would be like HH Sheikh Salman, Shk Nasser is a Sheikh and not a Prince.

Wouldn't that make it HRH Sheikh of Bahrain?

Josette

Wouldn't that make it HRH Sheikh of Bahrain?

Josette

Yes your correct, sorry my mistake. Imnot sure if her name or title will change, its not usual that it does change.
Sheikh Mohammed's sister married a Saudi prince and her totle stayed Sheikha and not Princess.

Yes your correct, sorry my mistake. Imnot sure if her name or title will change, its not usual that it does change.
Sheikh Mohammed's sister married a Saudi prince and her totle stayed Sheikha and not Princess.

Dazzling do you mean Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum?Thanks

I tought Sheikh Mohammed only had brothers.

Last edited by a moderator:
hi everyone! i hert that sheikha sheikha is pregnant.. :ermm: do you know if this is right?

Grandulation sheikha sheikha bint mohammed and sheikh nasser for firs child this summer in 4 months

saw a video of sheikha sheikha nd her sis maryam handing out the price to the winners of the ladies endurance race and u could see the roundness of sheikha sheikha's stomach...im very happy for the couple and congrats to them..!!

saw a video of sheikha sheikha nd her sis maryam handing out the price to the winners of the ladies endurance race and u could see the roundness of sheikha sheikha's stomach...im very happy for the couple and congrats to them..!!

Can you post the video, please?:)

nice! sheikha sheikha is the one with the red t-shirt. Right?

yes,sheikha sheikha is the one with the red t-shirt:flowers:

Sheikh Nasser during the visit of the Saudi Arabia's King to Bahrain on April 16th 2010.
Photo credits AP

is she the daughter of sheinkh Mo and shiekha hind of dubai?

Back
Top Bottom