Crown Prince Alexander II current events: February 2005-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank you so much Ophidia. I believe the other royal guests they are going tomorrow.

Last edited:
You are welcome. Yes, the others come tomorrow.

Among the guests it not mention the Princess Maragarita and Radu. They are not going ? Strange.

Nice celebrations with quite some royals. Queen Silvia was wonderful , Queen Sofia stunning but Princess Catherine as if they wore the nightgown.I don't like it at all. I believe that in the photo with the Prince Alexander must be his girlfriend?

Really? How nice. Thank you again for your work Ophidia and i hope they see some pictures from today also.

The woman in blue is the Fani Margariti mother-in-law of Catherine son's David.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, that girl is his girlfriend, and I think that she is daughter of Emir Kusturica.

Yes, that girl is his girlfriend, and I think that she is daughter of Emir Kusturica.

Where can I find more information about the girlfriend of Prince Alexander?
Alexander's brothers also have a girlfriend?

Nice celebrations with quite some royals. Queen Silvia was wonderful , Queen Sofia stunning but Princess Catherine as if they wore the nightgown.I don't like it at all. I believe that in the photo with the Prince Alexander must be his girlfriend?

For our cupcake (she reminds me of one :D) it's probably a bit difficult to find good gowns. But I actually liked it.

Its always nice to see a royal gathering I spotted Queen Sofia of Spain,King Carl XVI Gustav & Queen Silvia of Sweden,Prince Albert II and Princess Irene of Greece in attendance.

Where can I find more information about the girlfriend of Prince Alexander?

Based on what I understand from the below articles.

Her name is Dunja Kusturica, daughter of film director Emir Kusturica. She is a drama graduate, and the curator of film and music festival Kustendorf. They were friends first and have now been dating for a few months. She was born on September 15, 1986 and grew up in Serbia, The US and France.

SMUVALA PRINCA: Kustina ćerka u VEZI sa Aleksandrom Karađorđevićem! | Najnovije vesti - Srbija danas

Dunja Kusturica: Dižemo filmski bunt | Kultura | Novosti.rs

Sad so few posters for these real Gotha Event and so less pictures with more information about the guests.
On the family picture here was a blond lady on the left. Had princess Katrine Children before he marries Crown Prince Alexander?

Based on what I understand from the below articles.

Her name is Dunja Kusturica, daughter of film director Emir Kusturica. She is a drama graduate, and the curator of film and music festival Kustendorf. They were friends first and have now been dating for a few months. She was born on September 15, 1986 and grew up in Serbia, The US and France.

SMUVALA PRINCA: Kustina ćerka u VEZI sa Aleksandrom Karađorđevićem! | Najnovije vesti - Srbija danas

Dunja Kusturica: Dižemo filmski bunt | Kultura | Novosti.rs

Thank you :flowers:

I think that this little kid is her grandson also a young man on a left side.

Yes. Son and daughter. That blonde lady and I think man on the right side.
http://www.royalfamily.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/0Z5A1266m.jpg

Yes the blonde on the right is her daughter Alison Andrews along with a date? and 2 of her 4 children: Michael and Amanda Garfinkel (also has Stephanie and Nicolas Garfinkel, and I think she is divorced?). On the right is her son David Andrews, his wife Angeliki Margariti-Andrews and I do not know who the woman in blue is but she's been in pictures before and I think she is family too. David's son George Alexander is in front of Katherine.

Very impressive. It is almost like Serbia is a functioning monarchy. It looks well-organized.

Thanks to those who shared the photos and articles of the birthday celebrations. :flowers:

It was great to see that some of the reigning royals were there. I wonder why Princess Charlene was absent, as she is friendly with CP Katherine through the Special Olympics. Did she have an engagement on that day? (This is not a dig at Charlene, as I like her, I am just wondering.)

It is also nice to see Prince Alexander's girlfriend and CP Katherine's grandchildren and children from her previous marriage. I wonder if they are close with CP Alexander and his family.

Very impressive. It is almost like Serbia is a functioning monarchy. It looks well-organized.

I agree. I have hopes that Serbia will restore its monarchy one day.

Last edited:
Crown Prince Alexander addressed the public on the occasion of 24 March, the anniversary of the NATO bombing of Serbia:

royalfamily.org

CROWN PRINCE ALEXANDER EXTENDS CONDOLENCES OVER DEATH OF HONORABLE MUFTI OF SERBIA HADZI HAMDIJA EF. JUSUFSPAHIC

royalfamily.org

CROWN PRINCE ALEXANDER ATTENDS FUNERAL OF HONOURABLE MUFTI OF SERBIA HADZI HAMDIJA JUSUFSPAHIC

royalfamily.org

CROWN PRINCE ALEXANDER’S MESSAGE ON THE OCCASION OF DAY OF REMEMBRANCE OF THE HOLOCAUST AND GENOCIDE VICTIMS AND ALL THE VICTIMS OF FASCISM

royalfamily.org

CROWN PRINCE ALEXANDER CONGRATULATES PASSOVER TO JEWISH COMMUNITY

royalfamily.org

CROWN PRINCE CONGRATULATES HIS GODMOTHER QUEEN ELIZABETH

royalfamily.org

CROWN PRINCE ALEXANDER SHOCKED BY THE TERRIBLE LOSS OF ST. SAVA CATHEDRAL IN NEW YORK CITY

Last edited by a moderator:
No mention of the descendants of Princess Elisabeth.

Back
Top Bottom