Crown Prince Alexander II current events: February 2005-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

1. Empress Farah Pahlevi and daughter-in-law Princess Yasmín
2. Prince Kubrat and wife Carla Roya Villanova
3. Prince Konstantin and wife María García de la Rasilla

Source: Hola magazine

Thanks again for scanning all these photo for us, mtbcm!

When again did it take place? (I presume it was in the late 90s...)

If it was on the night of Pvalos' wedding day then it was July something (I think the 1st) 1995. So it was the mid-90s.

STATEMENT OF HIS ROYAL HIGHNESS
CROWN PRINCE ALEXANDER II
FOLLOWING THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE
MONTENEGRO REFERENDUM RESULTS

Dear Citizens of Serbia, My Dear People!

It has been officially confirmed that the people of Montenegro voted for independence.

I am sad, but I wish our Montenegrin brothers peace, democracy and happiness. .

The people of Montenegro are our brothers and sisters no matter what if we live in one or in two countries, that is how it was and that is how it will be forever.

Now, it is time for us, Serbs, to completely dedicate ourselves to our Serbia. Too much blood has been spilled, too much strength of the people has been wasted, too much reputation has been lost in the twentieth century and even in the twenty first century with few positive results.

We cannot waist anymore precious time. Now is the golden time for Serbia to put itself in order, according to its measures. That measure is the Kingdom of Serbia.

I strongly believe in the Constitutional Parliamentary Kingdom of Serbia. Again, we need to be proud, a strong Serbia that is at peace with itself and with its neighbors. We were a proud, respected and happy country in the days of my great grandfather King Peter I. So, we can do it! Only if we have a form of governance close to the Serbian soul: the Kingdom of Serbia.

In modern Constitutional Parliamentary Monarchies, the Parliament and the Government rule and are elected in elections, just like in a republic. The Head of the State is the King. The King respects all the political parties, but he is not the member of any political party!

That is the reason why Constitutional Parliamentary Monarchies are often more stable: for example the United Kingdom, Sweden, Holland, Belgium, and Spain… Spain is an exceptional example of a country that Monarchy with King Juan Carlos returned to the path the success and respect after decades of problems.

Simply, the King is above daily politics, he is the guardian of national unity, political stability and continuity of the state. In Constitutional Parliamentary Monarchies the King is the protector of public interest: there is no personal or party interest. What is most important is the interest of Serbia.

I am ready to meet all our politicians; we have to work together for the common good of Serbia, and to be friends in the name of the future of our country. I appeal for the end of the continuous wrangling, division and arguments. I appeal for mature democratic debate in the interest of Serbia. Serbia must have clear and realistic objectives.

Now, we must skillfully move ahead with political unity and maturity to launch a strategic plan for the future of Serbia. Serbia must be reborn as a modern nation respecting itself with a positive and respected image both internally and externally. That can be achieved with passionate and persistent work for our country, based on a clear vision of our future.

The Kingdom of Modern Serbia will be a proud respected democratic country with respect for all citizens regardless of their political affiliation, religion or ethnic origin.

The Crown is positive for our democracy. The Crown respects and protects everyone. The Crown strengthens our democracy. The Crown brings credibility. The Crown reconciles.

I am proud of Serbia and wish to be the servant of our country. The Kingdom of Serbia is Serbia’s answer for a strong, democratic Serbia in Europe. The Kingdom of Serbia will provide the fastest way forward to the European Union, it will encourage work on attracting investments, stimulating economic growth, and work for the creation of jobs and social services, pensions and education of our youth.

Let’s no waste any more time. Serbia must move ahead.

I want to serve Serbia.

Long live Serbia!

Belgrade , 24 May 2006

Source: http://www.royalfamily.org/statements/state-det/state-1412.htm
Photos: http://www.royalfamily.org/events/2006/maj/24/photo_story.htm

Happy Belated 61st Birthday, Crown Prince Alexander!!

Banja Luka, BOSNIA AND HERCEGOVINA: Serbian Crown Prince Aleksandar Karadjordjevic (L), whose throne is only ceremonial, meets Prime minister of the Bosnian Serb entity, (Republika Srpska) Milorad Dodik in Banja Luka, 19 September 2006. Prince Karadjordjevic arrived in Bosnia with his wife Katarina on a private visit

from getty

Serbian Royal Couple Asks For Support In Chicago
October 7, 2006
A royal couple is reaching out to Chicagoans, asking for support for their homeland.
Crown Prince Alexander and Princess Katherine of Serbia recently visited Chicago, which has the largest Serbian population outside of Belgrade, the Serbian capital.
http://cbs2chicago.com/seenon/local_story_280085247.html (has TV interviews with the Prince & Princess as well)

Serbia�s heir to the throne, Prince Aleksandar Karadjordjevic, steps out of a car in front of the only Orthodox church in Zagreb October 10, 2006. Karadjordjevic met Croatian President Stjepan Mesic to discuss the political situation in the Balkans.

from yahoo/reuters

SERBIA: Church memorial service for King Alexander I
The ceremony was organized with highest state honours in the presence of the representatives of the Serbian Government and Armed Forces, the local authorities of City of Topola and surrounding area, as well as many representatives of monarchist clubs and citizens. Belgrade, SERBIA-09/10/2006 King Alexander I of Yugoslavia was assasinated on the 9 October 1934 as he was arriving in Marseille to start a state visit to the French Third French Republic, to strengthen the defensive alliance against Nazi Germany. When being driven in a car through the streets along with French Foreign Minister Louis Barthou, a gunman, Vlada Georgieff, stepped from the street and shot the King, the Minister and the chauffeur.
from brunopress
`

The Duke Belgrade

attachment.php

With the permission of Filipastarck

Attachments

• The Royal Palace.jpg
    The Royal Palace.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 387
Filipastarck: what were the events of your last 3 posts?

The Royal Palace

The photos are shot 17.07.2005, the Jubilee-60th birthday of Crown Prince Alexandar Karadjordjevic, in the compund of the Royal Palace in Belgrade. The second one was shot in Oplenac, near Belgrade, in the Karadjordjevic family compund which has three houses and the church. The name od the church is St.George and in its crypte are buried alomost all members of K.dinasty. One of the houses is a Museum of the King Peter Karadjordjevic, the other belongs (still) to the state and the third is used by Crown Princ and his wife.

Christmas presents for 1500 children at the White Palace
5 Jan 2007
TRH Crown Prince Alexander II and Crown Princess Katherine organized receptions for refugee children, children without parental care, Romany children and children with special needs from all parts of Serbia at The White Palace in Belgrade...
PRESS RELEASE (photos of the event: PHOTO STORY)
+++++++++++++++++++
Prince Philip and Prince Alexander celebrate their twenty-fifth birthday
Prince Philip and Prince Alexander celebrate their 25th birthday Monday, 15 January 2007.
The Princes enjoyed a nice holiday last week snowboarding in Kopaonik with many friends...
PRESS RELEASE
+++++++++++++++++++
Mrs Putin, Mrs Laura Bush, Mrs Barroso and Mrs Chirac meet with HRH Crown Princess Katherine in Paris
18 Jan 2007
HRH Crown Princess Katherine accepted the invitation of Mrs. Bernadette Chirac, wife of French President and HM Queen Silvia of Sweden and joined the International Reunion of The International Centre for Missing and Exploited Children (ICMEC) - Missing Children Website supporting the combat against child exploitation held in the Elysee Palace...
PRESS RELEASE
++++++++++++++++++++
HRH Crown Princess Katherine received St. Sava Award
27 Jan 2007
Their Royal Highnesses Crown Prince Alexander II and Crown Princess Katherine attended the ceremony of the St. Sava Academy at the Sava Centre.​
The Minister of Education and Sport of the Republic of Serbia HE Slobodan Vuksanović awarded HRH Crown Princess Katherine with the special St. Sava award for all her humanitarian work and endeavours...
PRESS RELEASE (photos of the event: PHOTO STORY)
++++++++++++++++++++
HRH Crown Prince Alexander II
Interview with Lider magazine, January 2007
"Why Should Serbia be a Monarchy?"
PRESS CLIPPING

Hereditary Prince Peter birthday
2 Feb 2007
HRH Hereditary Prince Peter will celebrate his twenty-seventh birthday on Monday, 5 February.
His Royal Highness will be joined by a group of young friends for his birthday...
PRESS RELEASE
+++++++++++++++++
:excl: Crown Princess comes to the rescue of little Dejana
5 Feb 2007
During this year’s traditional Christmas visits to children’s hospitals and orphanages, HRH Crown Princess Katherine was deeply touched when she saw a little girl named Dejana at the University Children Hospital in Belgrade, and she was especially moved by the doctors’ assessment that Dejana had no more than a week left to live. Princess Katherine was deeply moved by the pain Dejana’s parents were going through...
PRESS RELEASE (photos of this event: PHOTO STORY)
+++++++++++++++++
Crown Prince Alexander II bestows order to Holiness Patriarch Palve
15 Feb 2007
On this holy day of the Presentation of the Lord, HRH Crown Prince Alexander II conferred upon His Holiness Archbishop of Peć, Metropolitan of Belgrade and Karlovac, and Patriarch of Serbia Pavle...

Crown Prince Alexander interview with JAT New: "My home is in Serbia"
12 Mar 2007
"I have always dreamed of returning home and to my roots... the well being of all citizens of Serbia is always on my mind, regardless of their religion or party affiliation..." says HRH Crown Prince Alexander II Karadjordjevic...
PRESS CLIPPING
+++++++++++++++
:excl: Little Dejana comes to the Palace
14 Mar 2007
Their Royal Highnesses Crown Prince Alexander II and Crown Princess Katherine in the presence of Prof. Dr. Ida Jovanovic warmly received little Dejana Krajacic and her parents and sister at The Royal Palace...
PRESS RELEASE (photos of this event: PHOTO STORY)

So, I guess no one knows which university Prince Aleksandar is currently attending? I would like to know! :whistling:

I think he finished his studies!

Royalfamily site is very good. It is true that the Karadjordjevic couple is living a very busy life. It's really worth going to the site.

HRH Crown Princess Katherine of Serbia is now grandmother of five grandchildren. Her daughter-in-law had given birth to a son on March 1st.

SAOPSTENJE ZA STAMPU

Gratulations to the Serbian Royal Family

Back
Top Bottom