Restoration of the Monarchy in Romania

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
With the passing away of the King the chances of restoration are more reduced even if the royalists will continue their campaign. The King was the symbol of Monarchy and without him it won't be the same. Future is though quite unpredictable sometimes.

The Romanian Ambassador to Germany seems to be quite optimistic though about the chances of Monarchy:

http://m.digi24.ro/stiri/actualitat...monarhiei-istoria-are-portile-deschise-844673

Last edited:
With the passing away of the King the chances of restoration are more reduced even if the royalists will continue their campaign. The King was the symbol of Monarchy and without him it won't be the same. Future is though quite unpredictable sometimes.

The Romanian Ambassador to Germany seems to be optimistic about the chances of Monarchy:

E. Hurezeanu, despre restaurarea monarhiei: „Istoria are porțile deschise”

So basically you're saying the chances of the return of the monarchy are diminished (a claim you base on what?), but that Romanian high ranking dignitaries, such as ambassadors, publicly state that the chances are good?

Could we have some validation of the claim that the chances are worse, but they're better?

I feel that the political instability is a rare opportunity to restore monarchy throughout Europe, don't you think this is a golden chance not to be wasted? If you are all in agreement, then I suggest doing anything you can, prayer, protest, formal legal appeal, now is the old guards time I think; what do you think? Romania, Albania, Montenegro, Russia, even Brazil, all have a real chance to restore their Rightful Sovereign Monarchs! This could truly be a Renaissance for monarchy, and I must say, if anyone deserves to be restored to a throne it is His Majesty Michael I of Romania, I pray he lives to see the day.

The restoration of Monarchy is not a sort of miracle medicine to solve political instability, corruption or other difficulties of a society. The political class is still the same.
And certainly you must have the majority if the population in favour of Monarchy which is not the case now in Romania according to all the polls in the last few years.

Last edited:
Instead of meaningless spam, would you actually validate your claim that the chances of the monarchy in Romania are lower, all the while the ambassador you link the comments of, say they are great? What facts do you base this on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom