Restoration of the Monarchy in Romania

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you know that?

From august 10 nobody there no sure for anything. Everybody here guessing about
the succession. The same make me to. Just i find difficult for the Prince Alexander leave his life and come in Romania a totally strange for him country without he have something sure. Its not the same with Nicolae Romania it is his country.

Nicholas Medforth-Mills did not speak Romanian before coming to Romania and so he hardly considered Romania as his country.
HSH Prince Alexander of Hohenzollern can learn Romanian and live in the country and he won't have anything to do with those who put Mr Medforth-Miils aside.

Because don't speak romanian that means it is not his country? I'm not against to Alexander but when he is coming to Romania he don't have to do with Margarita and Radu?

Princess Margareta is no longer a member of the Hohenzollern House and she has no dialogue with the Catholic Hohenzollern at all.
If HH Prince Karl, his son or other Hogenzollern Prince will accept the succession to the Romanian Throne they wont have anything to do with Princess Margareta and her husband.

The royalists of ANRM will meet between the 23rd and the 26 th of October. It is very interesting to know what will they decide after what had happened in august.

Is there an agenda for their meetings?

Whatever they discuss could be very interesting indeed.

Please keep us updated.

I believe this meeting was much needed after recent events. Very interesting what you decide. Thanks Cory and inform us.

The ANRM according to Cory is the most strongest royalist Association in Romania. They want more than others the restoration of the monarchy in the country.
If the King did not calculate wrong doing in my opinion. To make things a lot worse if you do not be careful? How much worse than did the king? Cory know if the ANRM has any communication with Margarita who lives in the country;

More like political games. But if you talk about restoring the monarchy is not bad than not done at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is just a royalist club, no more, no less. Most likely my local fitness club has more members. Let us keep things in perspective.

So whatever they'll decide will have no value under any point of view, or at least won't have any effect on King Michael's decisions.

It is just a royalist club, no more, no less. Most likely my local fitness club has more members. Let us keep things in perspective.

It is the strongest and best known royalist Association in the country.

So whatever they'll decide will have no value under any point of view, or at least won't have any effect on King Michael's decisions.

Quite right - but if they're not very careful, they'll probably make things a lot worse.

When there's one clear claimant, held in high esteem, with a line of succession assured, these associations can help. However, in the case of Romania nowadays, if they bicker amongst themselves, pronouncing on matters over which they have no authority, they'll add fuel to the flames and play right into the hands of opponents to the restoration of a constiutional monarchy.

ANRM strongly supports Princess Margareta.

It is clear now HM the King did the best he could in the circumstances and the ANRM supports fully Princess Margareta and it's leaders met the Princess different times in the last two years.

The president of the Senate spoke explicitly about the restoration of Monarchy and the change of Constitution.

What did the president of the Senate say then?

A proposition to return to constitutional monarchy (if i understand google translate correct); hadn't expected that after the recent drama....

The president of the Senate is not a big fan of the nowadays Head of State so it's understable..

Nobody can really believe in a restoration of Monarchy very soon knowing that the supporters of Monarchy are not officially more thann 30% of the population.

The Romanian royalists are I suppose very anxious to see what the ANRM Congress will decide next weekend. Which will be the strategy of the biggest Romanian royalist Association for the near future?

The merits of ANRM for promoting the Monarchy were recognized once again during the Ceremony of new medals yesterday.

During the ANRM Congress a young member of the Romanian Parliament, Daniel Gheorghe, said there was a question that needs to get an answer in the near future: is the Royal House really prepared for the restoration of Monarchy?

After all what happened in the summer, I think the royal family is not prepared for a restoration.

Will there be a referendum?

During the ANRM Congress a young member of the Romanian Parliament, Daniel Gheorghe, said there was a question that needs to get an answer in the near future: is the Royal House really prepared for the restoration of Monarchy?

This is a very good question. I do not know of course if you could answer it even the royal family itself.
Thanks Cory and wait and other news from the Congress.

Does the King's Family really want the restoration of Monarchy?

ANRM published a Letter to President Iohannis asking the Head of State to change the Parliament into a Costitutional Assembly to restore the Monarchy.

The royalists are celebrating the King's birthday with a huge flag in the Square dedicated to the Sovereign in Bucharest .

I am sure the Royal Family will accept a restoration, but one must remember, except for the King and Queen, all the members of the RF are born in exile, and were most likely raised to not except anything, but accept what fate would have in store for them. H.R.H the Crown Princess have made it clear in several interviews that she will assume whatever role the Romanian people wishes her to undertake, and that her family is in Romania to serve.

The eldest Princess should have never let her husband to announce his intention to become president of the republic.

And here comes the question; Who will be "tomorrow" the head of the royal family?
Margareta or Radu?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom