The Royal Forums Coat of Arms


Join The Royal Forums Today
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #41  
Old 03-02-2018, 09:29 AM
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Kingdom, Heard and McDonald Islands
Posts: 4,672
All the monarchists have to be united in order to convince the entire society of the benefits of the Monarchy. Certainly promoting Nicholas de Roumanie Medforth Mills is a very good thing and looks into the future.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 03-02-2018, 09:57 AM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Paris, France
Posts: 280
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyRohan View Post
You keep putting monarchist and journalists ahead of those this is actually about; the Royal Family. This is always doomed to fail when so much energy is spent on trying to elevate a monarchist as ‘the righteous one’, and the actual dynasts and successors as infidels and interlopers.
Andy is absolutely correct. You and others have found it practical recently, because nothing else has worked, to hitch your agenda onto Nicholas, and try to use him as a tool in your campaign against the one lady working for the monarchy and Royal Family tirelessly, Margareta, who the King entrusted with the future of the dynasty.

It’s just a transparent continuation of the undermining of the House of Romania that has been going on, and the only sad part about it is that you and those that do it, do not see that it can lead to absolutely no good. There will never again be a throne to ascend in Romania if Margareta fails in her efforts, and with Nicholas as her natural successor, time would easily take care of this situation, if they were given the support of everyone who claims to be behind the greater cause.
If the question of restoration and a change to monarchy is on the agenda, let’s say five years from now, the Royal Family might decide themselves, alongside politicians, that the right thing to do is to start with the next generation. That will however, not happen, if a campaign to damage the head of the Royal Family continues.

It can only happen when cooler and reasonable heads prevail, and the faux monarchists are doing nothing to make that happen at the moment.
Excellent comments. Weather-vane pseudo-monarchist nutters - yesterday the Hohenzollerns, today Margareta, tomorrow Nicholas - have no credibility and cannot be trusted by anyone because they have no principles and are driven solely by self-interest, no longer faithful to any ideal but subject to the monster 'monarchist' organisation they have created. They are part of the problem, not the solution and they can't be taken seriously. Ultimately, the monster they have created will consume them all.

Meanwhile, back in the real world, the Royal House continues to devote itself to the service of the Romania of today in whatever way it can. The chances of a restoration due to Romanians being able to witness first-hand what a Royal Family can add to a society far far outweigh the chances (zero) of a fractious mini-mafia of malcontents and misfits provoking a revolution to overthrow the republic through a strategy of character assassination and scandal-mongering.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 03-02-2018, 09:59 AM
LadyRohan's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Sweden, Slovenia
Posts: 566
Oh, what’s the point, frankly. You’re just writing the same two sentences over and over without taking in what anyone else says, Cory. It’s a meaningless campaign to damage the Royal Family, and to try and elevate someone who, with your logic, does not have hereditary rights.

What is the purpose of these posts when you deny the rights of the Royal Family to ascend a restored throne anyway? None.
What is the point in having one viewpoint today, when we all know from reading you’ll change it tomorrow anyway? None.

Every Romanian monarchist and every monarchist outside knows that the future of the family lies with Nicholas. We have said so for years. You and a select few others however, have denied that route and denounced the entire Royal Family, to which Nicholas belongs, as usurpers, because women couldn’t inherit the throne back in the days of the monarchy.

You can’t be so unprincipled as to go from that standpoint as to leap onto the son of a daughter of the King, who then certainly is ineligible, and say that he is eligible, just because he is a man. It is so transparently illogical. It is beyond disrespectful to women everywhere, and it is sadly detrimental to the cause of unity that you keep sending your ‘hopes and prayers’ to the Royal Family for.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: With ‘friends’ like these, who on Earth needs enemies?
__________________
"He who has never failed to reach perfection, has a right to be the harshest critic" - Queen Elizabeth II
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 03-02-2018, 10:35 AM
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Kingdom, Heard and McDonald Islands
Posts: 4,672
The ones that try to prevent Nicholas de Roumanie Medforth Mills to be known by the Romanians are those that should support him. Let's not avoid the truth and see the reality: the King wanted his grandson to be in Romania and to be known by the Romanians. Others did not agree fearing the popularity of this young man.
The ones that undermine Nicholas de Roumanie Medforth Mills in the last 3 years are the same undermining the cause of Monarchy.
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 03-02-2018, 11:35 AM
LadyRohan's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Sweden, Slovenia
Posts: 566
And on and on and on it goes. Is there anything new in this campaign, or is it so difficult to see that Nicholas has had most people supporting him all along, and that you're the one coming late to the cause?

Just because it became opportune to support someone who is unable to ascend the throne according to every statement you've made for years now, doesn't make it less ridiculous to see the attempts at causing harm to the Custodian, in order to elevate literally anyone else, Nicholas included.

As someone who has supported his place in the Royal Family all along, I wish I could say: 'welcome to the cause', but since it's just another designed move to harm the Custodian and the Royal Family whom you find illegitimate, the more appropriate thing to say, is just 'oy vey'.
__________________
"He who has never failed to reach perfection, has a right to be the harshest critic" - Queen Elizabeth II
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 03-02-2018, 11:41 AM
Duc_et_Pair's Avatar
Majesty
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: City, Netherlands
Posts: 9,945
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cory View Post
Offending the monarchists that made so many sacrifices for the cause in the last 28 years is really sad not to say shameful. [..]
The only one who offends here is you, constantly sniping towards Princess Margareta.

Attacking Princess Margareta and Princess Helena means attacking Nicholas himself. After all his former position in the (proposed) hereditary succession is based on the fact that he is the eldest child of the eldest sister of the -childless- eldest daughter of the late King. When his aunt and his mother are no hereditary successors, Nicholas can not be a hereditary successor either.

Imagine that King George VI died now and you say: David Armstrong-Jones should be King and not his mother Princess Margaret or his aunt Princess Elizabeth. That is exactly what you are doing here with Nicholas. Just desilusional.
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 03-02-2018, 11:42 AM
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Kingdom, Heard and McDonald Islands
Posts: 4,672
Custodians are in the museums and such invented title has nothing to do with the Royal Family.
Why dont you recognize once and for all who really tried to exclude Nicholas de Roumanie Medforth Mills from the Family and from Romania?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duc_et_Pair View Post
The only one who offends here is you, constantly sniping towards Princess Margareta.

Attacking Princess Margareta and Princess Helena means attacking Nicholas himself. After all his former position in the (proposed) hereditary succession is based on the fact that he is the eldest child of the eldest sister o3f the -childless- eldest daughter of the late King. When his aunt and his mother are no hereditary successors, Nicholas can not be a hereditary successor either.

Imagine that King George VI died now and you say: David Armstrong-Jones should be King and not his mother Princess Margaret or his aunt Princess Elizabeth. That is exactly what you are doing here with Nicholas. Just desilusional.
You compare a clear line of Succession like in he UK with a proposed and modified line that is in Romania. There us obviously no comparison.
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 03-02-2018, 11:54 AM
LadyRohan's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Sweden, Slovenia
Posts: 566
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duc_et_Pair View Post
The only one who offends here is you, constantly sniping towards Princess Margareta.

Attacking Princess Margareta and Princess Helena means attacking Nicholas himself. After all his former position in the (proposed) hereditary succession is based on the fact that he is the eldest child of the eldest sister of the -childless- eldest daughter of the late King. When his aunt and his mother are no hereditary successors, Nicholas can not be a hereditary successor either.

Imagine that King George VI died now and you say: David Armstrong-Jones should be King and not his mother Princess Margaret or his aunt Princess Elizabeth. That is exactly what you are doing here with Nicholas. Just desilusional.
Spot on. If only a reasonable or logical argument was made, it would be possible to follow, but as you point out so well, it's just unreasonable and illogical.
__________________
"He who has never failed to reach perfection, has a right to be the harshest critic" - Queen Elizabeth II
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 03-02-2018, 11:58 AM
Duc_et_Pair's Avatar
Majesty
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: City, Netherlands
Posts: 9,945
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cory View Post
You compare a clear line of Succession like in he UK with a proposed and modified line that is in Romania. There us obviously no comparison.
But you advocate Nicholas.
On base of what? His nice eyes?

No: because he is the son of HRH Princess Elena of Romania, second daughter to the late King.

When you believe in the system of a hereditary monarchy, in which a royal dynasty is continued by procreation, you can not ignore that there are two persons from a preceding generation before Nicholas. It is as simple as that.

What you advocate is no monarchy. You advocate X-Factor Romania.
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 03-02-2018, 12:00 PM
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Kingdom, Heard and McDonald Islands
Posts: 4,672
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duc_et_Pair View Post
But you advocate Nicholas.
On base of what? His nice eyes?

No: because he is the son of HRH Princess Elena of Romania, second daughter to the late King.

When you believe in the system of a hereditary monarchy, in which a royal dynasty is continued by procreation, you can not ignore that there are two persons from a preceding generation before Nicholas. It is as simple as that.

What you advocate is no monarchy. You advocate X-Factor Romania.
I do not need lessons about Monarchy from who's supporting the republic.
I do not support Nicholas but I am sorry for how he was treated by some of his own family and I realize his popularity.
Reply With Quote
  #51  
Old 03-02-2018, 12:04 PM
Duc_et_Pair's Avatar
Majesty
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: City, Netherlands
Posts: 9,945
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cory View Post
I do not need lessons about Monarchy from who's supporting the republic.
I do not support Nicholas but I am sorry for how he was treated by some of his own family and I realize his popularity.

Ah... "I do not support Nicholas".

We have come to a conclusion. Amen and Hallelujah. Then we can end this perpetuum mobile and discuss the pretender who who has your support indeed. And that is not Nicholas, as you have stated in black and white in the quote above.
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 03-02-2018, 12:07 PM
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Kingdom, Heard and McDonald Islands
Posts: 4,672
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duc_et_Pair View Post
Ah... "I do not support Nicholas".

We have come to a conclusion. Amen and Hallelujah. Then we can end this perpetuum mobile and discuss the pretender who who has your support indeed. And that is not Nicholas, as you have stated in black and white in the quote above.
As a republican probably you do not see certain nuances. To believe the rightful line is ok but we can't ignore the reality and we have to see how popular Nicholas de Roumanie Medforth Mills is.
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 03-02-2018, 12:09 PM
Duc_et_Pair's Avatar
Majesty
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: City, Netherlands
Posts: 9,945
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cory View Post
Custodians are in the museums and such invented title has nothing to do with the Royal Family.
Why dont you recognize once and for all who really tried to exclude Nicholas de Roumanie Medforth Mills from the Family and from Romania?
Nicholas is not relevant. He is no successor as you stated.
Nicholas is not excluded from his family as we can see on various pictures.
Nicholas is not excluded from Romania either, as we again can see on various pictures.
With other words: maybe Mr Medforth-Mills has some familial hiccups but for the rest he can continue his life in beautiful Romania with his newly wed wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cory View Post
As a republican probably you do not see certain nuances. To believe the rightful one is one is ok but we can't ignore the reality and we have to see how popular Nicholas de Roumanie Medforth Mills is.
That is an argument which has to be blown up with a bazooka.
We can not ignore the reality and we have to see how popular Cristiano Ronaldo is.
Yeay!
Cristiano for King (of Portugal)!
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 03-02-2018, 12:16 PM
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Kingdom, Heard and McDonald Islands
Posts: 4,672
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duc_et_Pair View Post
That is an argument which has to be blown up with a bazooka.
We can not ignore the reality and we have to see how popular Cristiano Ronaldo is.
Yeay!
Cristiano for King (of Portugal)!
Certainly Nicholas de Roumanie Medforth Mills is a member of the late King's Family so the comparison is ridiculous .
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 03-02-2018, 12:27 PM
LadyRohan's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Sweden, Slovenia
Posts: 566
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cory View Post
Certainly Nicholas de Roumanie Medforth Mills is a member of the late King's Family so the comparison is ridiculous .
It's not ridiculous at all.
Five years ago, you fully supported Margareta on these forums, and praised the decisions of the King.
You fully supported the rights of the King to update the line of succession and house rules to ensure the dynasty would continue.
Three years ago, you flipped the script and decided the King was wrong to do anything and had no authority at all, while the Hohenzollern family in Germany were the legitimate heirs.
Six months ago you wondered why Paul Lambrino was not included more in the discussions around the monarchy in Romania, and that he had more rights than the princesses Margareta, Elena, Irina, Sofia and Maria to inherit the throne.
Now, you've decided the best way to undermine the Royal Family is to elevate Nicholas again, as a tool to set people against Margareta.

All this, while numerous of your posts have included references to prayers and hopes for unity in the Royal Family.

Do you really not see the irony in all of this?
Do you really expect your posts to be taken seriously, while everyone else who posts in here, myself included, have 'nothing' to base our arguments on and you hold the chalice of truth?

Cory, the foolishness really should take a break, because it won't break through in here.
__________________
"He who has never failed to reach perfection, has a right to be the harshest critic" - Queen Elizabeth II
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 03-02-2018, 12:33 PM
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Kingdom, Heard and McDonald Islands
Posts: 4,672
Nicholas de Roumanie Medforth Mills should not be respected because he is the King's grandson but because he is human being. In the last few years a lot of thing were revealed and any decisions we believed belonged to the King proved otherwise.
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 03-02-2018, 12:44 PM
Duc_et_Pair's Avatar
Majesty
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: City, Netherlands
Posts: 9,945
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cory View Post
Certainly Nicholas de Roumanie Medforth Mills is a member of the late King's Family so the comparison is ridiculous .
You are biting in your own tail.
The daughters of the late King Michael are no successors in your opinion.
Therefore Nicholas is no successor either.

That makes the positions of Nicholas and Cristiano exactly the same:

- Cristiano is no successor to the former royal throne of Portugal
- Nicholas is no succcessor to the former royal throne of Romania
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 03-02-2018, 02:01 PM
JR76's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Malmö, Sweden
Posts: 2,849
Had I not been working tonight I'd popped myself some popcorn and sat down to enjoy the show 😆
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 03-02-2018, 02:05 PM
Lee-Z's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Heerlen, Netherlands
Posts: 3,025
Quote:
Originally Posted by JR76 View Post
Had I not been working tonight I'd popped myself some popcorn and sat down to enjoy the show ��
Ah, i'm not the only one....

I sometimes get the feeling i'm seeing reruns though
__________________
Wisdom begins in wonder - Socrates
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 03-02-2018, 02:07 PM
JR76's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Malmö, Sweden
Posts: 2,849
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee-Z View Post
Ah, i'm not the only one....

I sometimes get the feeling i'm seeing reruns though
Some reruns are very enjoyable
__________________

Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Nicholas & Alina Maria de Roumanie Medforth Mills, News & Events (Jan 2018 -Current) Marengo The Royal Family of Romania 580 Yesterday 10:59 AM
Elisabeta-Karina De Roumanie Medforth-Mills USCtrojan The Royal Family of Romania 159 01-17-2018 10:46 AM
Nicholas Medforth-Mills (formerly His Royal Highness Prince Nicholas of Romania) ally_cooper The Royal Family of Romania 1991 01-17-2018 04:51 AM




Popular Tags
althorp aristocracy armenia bangladesh belgian royal belgian royal family chittagong crown crown prince hussein's future wife cyprus danish royalty denmark diana princess of wales duchess of cambridge duchess of sussex dutch royal family dutch royals french revolution future germany haakon vii hill history house of bernadotte israel jumma kiko king philippe king salman lithuania lithuanian palaces mailing meghan markle memoir monaco christening monarchist monarchy monogram mountbatten naples netflix nobel prize norway history official visit pakistan potential areas prince charles prince daniel princely family of monaco princess benedikte princess margaret pronunciation queen maud queen paola rania of jordan rown royal children russian imperial family saudi arabia south korea state visit state visit to denmark sweden thailand tracts united kingdom unsubscribe valois visit from sweden working royals; full-time royals; part-time royals;


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:31 AM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020
Jelsoft Enterprises
×