Nicholas & Alina Maria de Roumanie Medforth Mills, News & Events 1: 2018 - Dec 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nicolae at his Facebook
"I invite you to Brașov, to a new release of the photo album "My grandfather King Mihai". I am waiting for you on Thursday, December 16 a.c., at 18.00, at Coresi Business Campus.
I will be joined by Silvia Colfescu, the director of Vremea Publishing House, prof. Mircea Ivănoiu and journalist Marilena Rotaru".
https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=478422640313348&set=a.248566806632267

Nicolae with photos at his social media
"Every year, during the holidays, Asociatia Principele Nicolae together with the Asociația Aripi Spre Viata carefully prepare gifts for children with leukemia and other serious conditions hospitalized at the Fundeni Clinical Institute and M.S. Curie from Bucharest. Together we prepared 250 bags full of sweets, toys and hygiene products, which we will deliver to young people in hospitals on December 20, to bring them some of the joy of the feast of the Nativity and make them forget, at least for now, of the difficult moments."
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

Nicolae posted to his social media photos from yesterday, from another release event of his photo book "Bunicul meu Regele Mihai". Alina-Maria attended the event too.
Marilena Rotaru, journalist, Nicolae's friend and the President of Mișcarea Pentru Regat Și Coroană (The Movement for The Kingdom and the Crown) spoke at this event too.
"Last night, a new release of the photo album "My Grandfather King Mihai" took place inside the Coresi Business Campus Brașov. As always, I enjoyed meeting the audience of all ages and it was a pleasure to share some of my fond memories of my grandfather."
Nicolae and Alina-Maria
With Marilena Rotaru
More

Alina-Maria posted these to her Facebook

Last edited:
Alina-Maria posted these lovely photos to her Facebook from their "mini-vacation" in Monterai Resort in Poiana Braşov.

These days we had special guests!
Thank you, @alinamariaderoumanie and @nicolaealromaniei for visiting!

FOTO Alina-Maria şi Nicolae al României, în mini-vacanţă la munte înainte de Crăciun

Last edited:
Nicolae told previously that he is going to hospitals on 20th December to take there presents for sick children.

Today he posted photos to his social media
"As promised, we returned with Asociația Aripi Spre Viata to children with cancer hospitalized at the Fundeni Clinical Institute and M.S. Curie from Bucharest with sweets and toys, but especially with a good thought on the eve of Christmas. We hope that the 250 children who received a gift will welcome the holidays more beautifully, with a smile on their face and more warmth in their souls.
Also, with the support of the Rotenberg-Uzunov Gallery, the first of Evo lung ventilation device arrived at M.S. Curie for little Sofia, a little girl with respiratory ailments whose life depends on this device.
We will continue to meet the needs of these young people in 2022! Together we save lives!"

More photos at Facebook of Rotenberg-Uzunov gallery (co-founder Eduard Mircea Uzunov is Nicolae's good friend)
"The joy of today! The first pulmonary ventilation device was purchased. We have no words to describe the joy of the little ones.
Here is the proof in the images below, where some of the organizers and supporters of our #strangemunmilion campaign were present. These were Nicolae al Romaniei, Aripi Spre Viata by Nicoleta Stoenescu, and Eduard Mircea Uzunov representing Rotenberg-Uzunov.
Together we save lives!"

Nicoleta Stoenescu from Aripi Spre Viata writes at her Facebook
"Our Christmas greetings have reached people with an extraordinary soul who have understood and donated for children with severe respiratory illnesses!
Nicolae al Romaniei, ambassador of the project, was with us, as every time, Eduard Mircea Uzunov managed to mobilize people who in 10 days from the launch of the campaign made this miracle possible."

Nicolae posted to his Facebook
"The winter holidays are all about family, joy, gifts, excitement and tasty food.
Along with decorating the Christmas tree, decorating the Christmas table is an old tradition of the royal family, sacredly respected every year. With all the loved ones around the table full of goodies, we remember the achievements of the past year and look forward to the coming year. It is that special moment when we rejoice that we are together.
And because the holiday dishes must be accompanied by a tailor-made decor, this year we discovered special things at Simona's Luxury at Home. May the joy of the preparations for the Holy Holidays be in your souls!"

Last edited:
Nicolae:
Christmas Message 2021 (written at his Facebook with a video)
"As a child, I was very happy when we gathered around my grandfather, King Mihai, for Christmas. He once told me something that stuck in my mind. He told me that Herod was a wicked and cruel king, a tyrant, while Jesus was the true king, though he never ruled.
With a child's mind I did not understand how a king can truly be a king without ruling. But I remembered. In time, I realized that it was not the titles that mattered, that our strength lay in what we do for others.
King Mihai himself was a king who ruled too little. He was more of a spiritual leader. He did very well in the seven years of his reign, but also in the 70 years in which he did not rule.
I have never heard him speak with hatred about other Romanians, not even about those who had hurt him. I have often heard him say that the Royal Family must be an example to all families in society.
Today he finds us very divided. Divide. Man-to-man is almost misunderstood. It's good to have diversity. But diversity is one thing and division is another.
"A divided house cannot survive."
Dear Romanians, When Jesus was born, magicians, shepherds, scholars, and simple people came to worship him. We all need each other and we need to stand in solidarity, especially in difficult times. At the birth of our Lord and Savior, love descended from Heaven to earth! Here is the miracle and mystery of saving mankind! The wonderful news! I wish you a Merry Christmas with your families. When parents and children, grandparents and grandchildren come together, we feel how important unity, peace and solidarity are. The family! If we really want and put in the effort, the whole nation can become a real family. So help us God! Merry Christmas!"

Recently, I had the joy of having an absolutely special editorial in my hand, in honor of the 100th anniversary of the birth of King Mihai. This album is an adventure and a foray into Her Majesty's family life. The photos were selected by Prince Nicolae, out of the desire to present King Mihai to us in the role in which he met him himself.
The album was born from the story of an invaluable gift received by King Mihai's grandson at his wedding on September 30, 2018, from Mrs. Irina Perko Mirabaud, whose mother, Oana Mirabaud, baptized by Queen Maria, spent moments of her childhood and adolescence with Crown Prince and Grand Duke of Alba Iulia. Prince Nicolae continues and enriches the story, choosing from public and private archives, images from the life of his grandfather, King Mihai. A photograph says as many as 1000 words, but beyond their documentary value and beauty, the photographs express the deep connection of the grandson with his grandfather: affection, respect, admiration, with full sincerity. Each photo is a testament to the love, truth, and understanding of the mission.
Through this album, the grandson managed to bring back in the hearts of the Romanians the man "glued to God", the grandfather, the King who loves truth, the country and the nation!
Bunicul meu REGELE MIHAI I – o apariție editorial cu adevărat … regală

The show "The Gift of the Book" returns to Prima TV on December 13, and fourteen personalities from different fields will invite viewers to discover old or new titles. Entrepreneur Monica Cadogan, photojournalist Octav Ganea, actor Ioan Andrei Ionescu, Nicolae al Romaniei, sports commentator Emil Gradinescu, actor Bebe Cotimanis, writer Camelia Cavadia and director "ExclusivVIP" Cristian Brancu are among those who will recommend books.
„Darul cărţii” revine de sărbători la... _ News.ro

The Gift of the Book December 23 - Nicolae al Romaniei
Book: Bunicul meu, Regele Mihai (My grandfather, King Mihai)
100 years after the birth of King Mihai and 4 years after his passing away, his grandson, Nicolae al Romaniei, presents us with a book-album that tells in collectible images the life of a son, monarch, father and grandfather. An essential discussion about Romania and its past, about the history of a destiny and the rediscovery of identity.

Last edited:
Asociației Punct de Cotitură în Autism Timpuriu (Turning Point in Early Autism Association) posted a video to its Facebook. Nicolae and Alina-Maria's interview has been done at the Rotenberg-Uzunov Art Gallery.

"Attachment is that deep, indestructible emotion that is created between two people."
Together with Nicolae al Romaniei and Alina Maria de Roumanie, honorary members of the Asociației Punct de Cotitură în Autism Timpuriu (Turning Point in Early Autism Association), we invite you to listen to some landmarks in early autism and details about the Mifne Romania project.
Asociaţia Punct De Cotitură În Autism Timpuriu Facebook

A couple of weeks ago:
Nicolae al României -pilgrimage to Mount Athos with a group of priests and businessmen from Argeș
Before the Feast of the Nativity of Jesus, in a period full of spirituality, Nicolae al României, grandson of King Michael I, made his first pilgrimage to Mount Athos. He was accompanied by a group of people from Argeș, made up of priests, businessmen, etc. The group included Father Constantin Ghețea, priest and painter, businessmen Alexandru and Daniel Meculescu, Mihai Săbăreanu, psychologist from Colibași penitentiary. The group's companion was Father Rafael Vintilă, missionary priest and clinical psychologist.
The pilgrimage took place with the blessing of His Eminence Calinic, Archbishop of Argeș and Muscel. The Romanian hermitages and foundations in Athos were visited. Received with love by the Romanian monks, Nicolae was impressed by the baptistery that reminds of the Sacrament of Holy Baptism in the Primary Church and of the liturgical ordinance typical of Mount Athos. The Russian, Georgian, Bulgarian and Greek communities were also visited.
Nicolae al României-pelerinaj la Muntele Athos cu un grup de preoți și oameni de afaceri argeșeni - Jurnalul de Arges

Nicolae al României - pilgrim to the Romanian hermitages in the Holy Mount Athos for the first time in the centenary year of King Mihai of Greater Romania
Holy Mount Athos is one of the three peninsulas that make up the great Chalcidic Peninsula. Mount Athos was also included in God's plan for the salvation of the Gentiles through the incarnation of His Son. Tradition tells us that the Mother of God came here and that this Mountain became her inheritance.
In December, Nicolae al României made his first pilgrimage to the Holy Mount Athos. The pilgrimage took place during the King's Centenary Year, under the blessing of Archbishop Calinic. He wanted to visit, first of all, the Romanian hermitages and foundations from the Holy Mount Athos.
Nicolae al României – pelerin la schiturile românești din Sfântul Munte Athos pentru prima dată în anul centenarul Regelui Mihai al României Mari – Chilia _Buna-Vestire

Last edited:
Archdiocese of Arges and Muscel writes at its website about Nicolae's pilgrimage to Mount Athos
With the blessing of His Eminence Archbishop Calinic, in December, Nicolae al Romaniei made his first pilgrimage to the Holy Mount Athos.
Nicolae visited also Chilia Buna Vestire, where he was warmly received by the Hieromonk Ștefan Nuțescu, the Abbot of Chilia, and the other Fathers from the community.
Nicolae prayed together with the Fathers of the Lacu Hermitage for the vigil for the feast of Saint Andrew the Apostle (according to the old calendar), which took place at the Kiriakon of the Hermitage and gave books to the Romanian settlements about the life of King Mihai.
Also, the Romanian hermitages from the Holy Mount Athos received a set of books written by Archbishop Calinic.
Nicolae al României – pelerin la schiturile românești din Sfântul Munte Athos

Nicolae posted photos to his social media:
"On New Year's Eve, friends and family gather around the table again to celebrate the New Year's Eve together, full of hope and joy.
For a prosperous year, customs say that on New Year's Eve the table must be rich and the glasses full. Also, the decor must be special, according to this festive moment. And this time, Simona's Luxury at Home inspired us for the New Year's table decoration.
We wish you a 2022 full of joys and accomplishments!"

A lot of the above seems rather 'influencer-like'. Especially the promotion of Simona's Luxury at Home in both his Christmas and New Year's posts but also paricipating in tv shows like any other 'famous Romanian'.

Liviu Popescu, Alina-Maria and Nicolae's friend and godfather at their wedding, congratulated Nicolae and Alina-Maria (with a photo of him and his wife and son with Nicolae, Alina-Maria and Maria-Alexandra)
"Congratulations Nicolae and Alina for the new baby coming wonderful news. Wish you only joy and happiness!"
https://gramhir.com/media/2722046910203530752

EDIT
Nicolae and Alina-Maria wish "Happy New Year", photo at Alina-Maria's Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=463008751887468&set=a.253764172811928

Last edited:
This thread has been closed. You can find the new one here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom