Nicholas & Alina Maria de Roumanie Medforth Mills, News & Events 1: 2018 - Dec 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nicolae at his Facebook
"In the Centennial Year with great joy, but also with a lot of emotion, I present the album "My grandfather King Mihai", a collection of images from the public and private life of the King, born from the love that I will always carry in my soul.
I invite you to discover other hypostases of King Michael, those of a loving husband, a caring father and a fairytale grandfather!
The album can be pre-ordered online at Editura Vremea, and from November 11 it will be available in bookstores.
https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=455211169301162&set=a.248566803298934

My grandfather King Mihai - Pre-order
Nicolae al Romaniei
The album can be pre-ordered, and will be delivered starting with November 11th. The first hundred copies will be sent with the author's autograph.
An absolutely special editorial, in honor of the 100th anniversary of the birth of King Mihai, this book-album is a real foray into the family life of His Majesty. The photos were selected by Nicolae al Romaniei, out of the desire to present King Mihai to us in the role in which he met him himself - that of grandfather, head of the family.
"You will meet in these pages a unique perspective, which only we, the family, have enjoyed so far. Mihai, the "papa" or "apapa" as we called him, the family, always knew how to bring a smile to our lips, while managing to teach us what discipline, respect, responsibility means. There are lessons whose value I feel now"- Nicolae al Romaniei
Aristocărți_ Bunicul meu Regele Mihai - PRECOMANDĂ

Golești Museum posted these photos to its Facebook on 31st October, of Nicolae and Alina-Maria's visit
"Quiet, decent, discreet and natural - Prince Nicolae and his wife Alina visit the Goleşti Museum with His Eminence Archbishop Calinic"
Pic1
Pic2
Pic3
Pic4
Pic5

Calinic, accompanied by Prince Nicolae and his wife, Alina, at the Golești Museum
The Archbishop of Argeș and Muscel, His Eminence Calinic, together with Prince Nicolae and his wife Alina, visited on Saturday the Golești Museum. Accompanied by museum manager Iustin Dejanu, they visited the Golești mansion, being interested in the story of the first night spent by Carol l in Golești and Nicolae wanting, in particular, to see the office and the throne of his predecessors. The special guests then took advantage of the sunny October day and walked the alleys of the village.
Calinic însoțit de prințul Nicolae și soția acestuia, Alina, la Muzeul Golești - Jurnalul de Arges

Princely couple at the Goleşti Museum
Prince Nicolae and his wife Alina visited the Goleşti Museum at the end of the week. Without arrogance, without the herd of photographers and the press after them, they came to the museum discreetly, walked through the traditional village, enjoyed on a warm autumn day and listened to the rustle of the leaves naturally placed on the porch of a peasant house. Prince Nicolae arrived at the museum accompanied only by his wife and a few friends, one of them being His Eminence Calinic, Archbishop of Argeş and Muscel. A surprising presence in the alleys of the museum, given the modesty and discretion shown by the princely couple.
Contra Atacul Argesului - Cuplu princiar la Muzeul Goleşti

Last edited:
Nicolae's book launch

This year marks the 100th anniversary of the birth of H.M. King Mihai. We evoke his presence, noble and warm: through an exceptional album, signed by his grandson, Nicolae.
Starting from an album received by King Mihai's grandson as a wedding gift and containing unique photos, „Bunicul meu Regele Mihai” includes 232 photos chosen from 17 archives and invites the reader on a journey through the most important stages of life To His Majesty - childhood, adolescence, the reign, then that of exile ... The album presents the King through the prism of family photos, selected by his granson, Nicolae al Romaniei.
On this occasion, we invite you to the launch of the book „Bunicul meu Regele Mihai”, which will take place online, in the form of a special event.
Guest of honor: Nicolae al Romaniei
Moderator: Silvia Colfescu
During the event, Nicolae al Romaniei will answer the questions received live.
When: November 10, 2021, 7:00 p.m.
Lansare de carte, on-line_ „Bunicul meu Regele Mihai”

Maria-Alexandra celebrates today her first birthday

Nicolae published photos at his social media
"A year ago, our lives changed. My wife, Alina-Maria de Roumanie, and I received the most beautiful gift from God, our daughter!
Happy birthday Maria-Alexandra!"
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

Maria-Alexandra, King Mihai's great-granddaughter, turns 1 today
Maria-Alexandra, strănepoata Regelui Mihai, împlinește astăzi 1 an _ Glasul Cetății

Last edited:
Nicolae posted to his social media a short video of him signing and browsing the book „Bunicul meu Regele Mihai”:
The album "My grandfather King Mihai" brings together the most beautiful poses of the King, including over 200 photos from public and private life.
The album can be pre-ordered online at Editura Vremea, and the first 100 orders will be accompanied by my signature.
Also, on Wednesday, from 19.00, I invite you to join me at the online launch event.
Starting with November 11, the album will be available in bookstores.
Nicolae al Romaniei - Albumul „Bunicul meu Regele Mihai” _ Facebook

Principele Nicolae readuce în inimi omul ”lipit de Dumnezeu”. Albumul ”Bunicul meu Regele Mihai”, o apariție editorială excepțională _ Podul
Translation

Last edited:
In 1992, when hundreds of thousands of Romanians chanted "Long live the King!" In Bucharest, a chubby 7-year-old child was holding his grandfather's hand with emotion. Today, he is the prince without a kingdom, but with a title that can never be taken away: the grandson of king Mihai!
Nicolae al Romaniei, in a special edition of Political Insider, on Sunday, from 11:00, on Prima TV!
Prima TV - Insider Politic - duminica, ora 11_00 _ Facebook

Nicolae wrote a book about his Grandfather the King but was never invited at any celebration of the Royal Family.

In 1992, when hundreds of thousands of Romanians chanted "Long live the King!" In Bucharest, a chubby 7-year-old child was holding his grandfather's hand with emotion. Today, he is the prince without a kingdom, but with a title that can never be taken away: the grandson of king Mihai!
Nicolae al Romaniei, in a special edition of Political Insider, on Sunday, from 11:00, on Prima TV!
Prima TV - Insider Politic - duminica, ora 11_00 _ Facebook
chubby....?! He was rather a slim boy when I recall those photos correctly.

My view today!
Maria with a ‘sensory play book’ which:
1. Develops creativity and imagination with the help of art therapy elements
2. Develops complex sensory stimulation: kinesthetic stimulation
3. Develops the flexibility of thinking: self-reflection, hypothetical thinking, symbolic functionality
4. Develops chromatic sensory stimulation
https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=468055764683369&set=a.248566806632267

Book Sensory Play Book , products handmade with love for your child and created a real support for bringing Mifne method in Romania!
Sensory Play Book - Mifne.ro

The National Museum of Romanian Literature hosts on Saturday, December 4, at 15.00, at the headquarters in Str. Nicolae Crețulescu no. 8 the launch of the album “My Grandfather King Mihai”, published by Vremea Publishing House on the occasion of the 100th anniversary of King Mihai's birth, as well as an autograph session by the author, Nicolae al României, whose wish was presenting King Mihai in the position in which he himself met him - as grandfather, head of the family. Host: Silvia Colfescu, director of Vremea Publishing House.
Lansare de album – „Bunicul meu Regele Mihai”

Nicolae visited yesterday Alba Iulia and the bust of his grandfather king Mihai. Nicolae's Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=470185431137069&set=a.248566803298934

Prince Nicolae of Romania, the grandson of King Mihai I, was present today, November 28, 2021, in Alba Iulia, on which occasion he also visited the bust of his grandfather King Mihai I of Romania.
FOTO_ Principele Nicolae al României în vizită la Alba Iulia, la bustul bunicului său Regele Mihai - Ziarul Unirea

Photos of Nicolae at Prima TV's "Insider Politic" show, shown today:

About Nicolae's interview shown at Prima TV today
Nicolae told when was the last time he saw King Mihai: “In September 2015 it was the last time, for my grandmother's birthday, and I spent two days with them in Switzerland. We discussed certain things. He didn't blame me for anything. He asked me several times how the projects are going in Romania, what Romania is like, what else I plan to do in Romania and of course about flying planes. There are passions that we had in common".
He referred to the lawsuit he won with the Royal House, which accused him of breaking into the house of King Mihai in Switzerland, in the last period of his life.
"I don't understand why they took this step. I simply went there because I understood that my grandfather was in the last days of his life. In 2017. And I wanted to talk to him, to see him for the last time, if that was the case. That was it and I didn't succeed, it was the seventh attempt. They did not let me enter the house even if I went in peace without any approach as I was accused and yes, in the end, the truth always comes out".
Asked if he still has any dialogue with the Royal House, he said no, they refuse any kind of communication. Nicolae is open to dialogue and reaches out. He is going to send a Christmas card, he has written letters, he has taken steps and he is going to continue to do it, in the end it's family no matter what they did or what he did or what anyone else did, the family must be united and they must go together in the future with any project regardless of the opinion of some. They have to be together and it has to stay that way.
When asked if he was still interested in the Romanian throne, given that he had been removed from the line of succession, he said: "I don't need a title to be a representative of Romania. I'm not interested in the title, I'm not interested in money. What interests me is the good of the country, the good of the community and through my projects I try to make a change no matter how small or big, it is a step, I can gather the youth around me and let's do beautiful things together".
He explained about not calling princess Margareta "Her Majesty": because she did not have the acceptance of the Church and Parliament.
Fostul principe Nicolae_ Nu am nevoie de un titlu... _ News.ro

Nicolae was asked, if he considers it possible to change the form of government and return Romania to the monarchy.
Nicolae said that he thinks it is possible, he thinks the Royal Family has shown what it can do and everything it has done his family has done on their own and he thinks this is a great sign of confidence, how it has done, why it has done and what results there have been And everything was much better and much cheaper than the president, for example, Nicolae said.
Asked if Romanians are ready to return to the monarchy, he thinks that they are on the right path. They still have something to work on in this regard. But they are on the right track and if the people and the political scene want this to happen, it will happen.
Fostul principe Nicolae, despre revenirea la... _ News.ro

Nicolae stated, regarding a possible involvement in politics, that he is open to any option in the future, but that at the moment he is fine with it, stating that it was offered by PNL and PSD, but refused. He said: "I am open to any choice in the future. At the moment I am fine as I am, where I am, but who knows what will happen in the future, maybe it will be the moment, maybe it will not be, but my grandfather did not encourage the approach and I stick to it. No one in the family was encouraged (to do politics). The discussion between me and the king, he didn't encourage, but the situation in Romania is completely different from how it was 80-90 years ago and maybe it will be a good move for me, for my family, but also for the country. Everything must be taken into account: how am I, if I can do this, if I choose to do it, but at the moment the answer is no, but we do not know what will happen in the future".
Nicolae told that the parties have taken contact on him: “This has happened several times. PNL, PSD and it was a party that I don't think was founded in the end. I refused. It is an open door and all the variants in life must remain so".
Fostul principe Nicolae a fost ofertat de PNL şi PSD. Ce decizie a luat legat de implicarea în politcă

Last edited by a moderator:
Video of Nicolae's interview at Prima TV's "Insider Politic" show.
Nicolae at Sala Unirii (the Union Hall) in Alba Iulia
https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=1524628161232686&set=a.1000616500300524

Nicolae participated on 28th November in Alba Iulia Archbishop's Liturgy in the chapel of the Orthodox Theological Seminary "Saint Simion Stephen".
Nicolae attended at the Holy Mass with Mr. Gabriel Pleșa, Mayor of Alba Iulia.
Liturghie arhierească în paraclisul Seminarului Teologic Ortodox „Sfântul Simion Ștefan” din Alba Iulia _ Reîntregirea
http://imageupper.com/i/?S1100010010011T1638211547716055

Mayor Gabriel Pleșa at his Facebook
"The period in which our country had a monarchical regime was, without a doubt, one in which Romania developed a lot. The monarchical institution making its mark, decisively, on the evolution of our country, being a symbol institution of the modern Romanian state.
Today's visit of His Highness, Prince Nicolae, in our county, was an occasion of joy for many of us. In the morning of this day I accompanied His Highness to the Holy Mass, officiated by His Eminence Father Irineu, Archbishop of Alba Iulia, at the church of the Orthodox Theological Seminary "Metropolitan Simion Stefan" in our city. In the afternoon I participated together with His Highness, Prince Nicolae, the President of Alba County Council, Mr. Ion Dumitrel, the Mayor of Ighiu, Mr. Traian Rusu, the host of today's event and many other officials at the opening of the exhibition "Life and History of Romanian Regality - The Testimony of a Dynasty”, which is part of a private collection, now offered to the general public, to our great satisfaction.
At the end of the visit, His Highness, Prince Nicolae, gave us the joy of offering us an album book dedicated to the memory of his grandfather, His Majesty, King Mihai I of Romania."
http://imageupper.com/i/?S1100010010021T1638211547716055
http://imageupper.com/i/?S1100010010031T1638211547716055
http://imageupper.com/i/?S1100010010041T1638211547716055
http://imageupper.com/i/?S1100010010051T1638211547716055

http://imageupper.com/i/?S1200010010011R163824817382189

Alina-Maria at her Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=442874003900943&set=a.253764172811928

Last edited:
Nicolae posted photos to his social media
This weekend I visited Alba County, where I had the pleasure of participating in two important events.
First of all, I attended with many believers a service officiated by His Eminence Archbishop Irineu of Alba Iulia at the church of the Orthodox Theological Seminary "Metropolitan Simion Stefan".
Then, I visited the Ighiu commune on the occasion of the exhibition "The living history of the Romanian royalty, The testimonies of a dynasty", organized at the "Mihai Eminescu" Gymnasium School from Șard in collaboration with the National Museum of the Union from Alba Iulia, on which occasion I could admire many objects. which belonged to the Royal House, provided by a private collector, including decorations, books, letters and photographs, all of immense sentimental value to me.
Thank you to the local authorities for inviting me to take part in these special moments!

Nicolae posted also this photo
"Hurezi Monastery, the largest monastic ensemble in Romania, represented a special place in the heart of Queen Maria. From the age of 17, she fell in love forever with the wonderful white monastery.
Here she used to take frequent walks through the field near the forest, enjoying the fresh air and the beauties of Brancoveanu's architecture. Also in this place, Queen Maria testamentally expressed her desire to rest in eternity, marking exactly the place with a stone cross found in the area, engraved with Cyrillic words, whose story remains unknown.
Yesterday I visited the Hurezi Monastery, which will enter a restoration process, and Mother Abbess told me about this special connection between Queen Maria and "her old favorite monastery", as she called it in a letter. addressed to his mother, in August 1916."
https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=471512754337670&set=pcb.471516227670656

Last edited:
Today, on the National Day of Romania, Nicolae published at his social media this beautiful photo of him and Alina-Maria:
"Happy Birthday Romania!
Today we remember a symbolic moment in the country's history, in which all Romanians were the same thought - for union! On December 1, 1918, the Great Assembly took place in Alba Iulia, described by the publications of the time as "The most celebrated, the most solemn, the holiest assembly of the Romanian nation", following which the Great Union took place.
Under the scepter of King Ferdinand I, also called the "Country Integrator", the Great Union of 1918 was achieved, the most important act in the history of the Romanian people. Thus, he became the first king of all Romanians, Romania then arriving from a small country, a medium-sized state in Europe.
He was also the man of the agrarian reform - the “king of the peasants” - of the electoral one and of the actions for the consolidation of the Romanian unitary national state. Romania, under His leadership, has seen progress on all levels - cultural, political, economic - demonstrating the constructive value and intelligence of the Romanian people, with whom King Ferdinand identified.
* National costumes from the collection of the National Museum of the Romanian Peasant
https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=472230554265890&set=a.248566803298934

Nicolae's website will be updated.
Site is undergoing maintenance Nicolae al Romaniei

Last edited:
Asociatia Principele Nicolae published a video from the afforestation in Corbi on 23-24 October.

Yesterday was the launch of Nicolae's book “Bunicul meu Regele Mihai” (“My Grandfather King Mihai”) at The National Museum of Romanian Literature. Of course Alina-Maria attended too.

Marilena Rotaru, Nicolae's friend and the President of Mișcarea Pentru Regat Și Coroană (The Movement for The Kingdom and the Crown) spoke at the launch.

Photos from the book

Congratulations! Such wonderful news on a sunday.

We do not see a lot of people such as for the Grand Duchess MT.
Is it right that the book contains 200 pictures of the King ?
I am sure he will promote it through Point de Vue , but where to buy it ?

Congratulations to the couple!

Wonderful news & congratulations to happy parents!

Nicolae has been doing charity work today with Asociatia Principele Nicolae, the association published these photos at its Facebook.
"Every small gift from the heart brings with it enormous joy, especially on the eve of the holidays.
On the eve of Saint Nicholas, Asociatia Principele Nicolae, Aripi Spre Viata and Poesi brought a smile to the lips of children with cancer and other serious illnesses from the pediatric wards of the Fundeni Clinical Institute and M.S. Curie from Bucharest, offering them sweets and toys, thus trying to bring a little relief to these strongly tried souls.
At the same time, the urge is to pass on, to take action and to look responsibly towards improving the care conditions of these young people."

From the book launch
"I sincerely hope that these two beautiful people, both outside and inside, will one day become our leaders!"
https://ro-ro.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=5201542603208190&set=ecnf.100044368482012

Nicolae was interviewed at "Culisele Statului Paralel" at Realitatea PLUS yesterday evening.
https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=6592243690848216&set=a.115637905175526

http://imageupper.com/i/?S1200010100011M163879590885113

At the program Nicolae said that his name is Nicholas Michael de Roumanie, translated to Romanian: Nicolae al României.

Why he was excluded from the line of succession to the Romanian Crown
Asked what he did wrong because he was excluded from the line of succession, he said that "that must be asked from Princess Margareta, Prince Radu".
Prințul Nicolae, nepotul Regelui Mihai, dezvăluie de ce a fost exclus din linia succesorală, la Realitatea PLUS - LIVE TEXT • CNS24.ro - Știri proaspete, corecte și obiective!
Translation

What life advice did King Mihai give him?
"To love this country. Be patient. To be honest. And, to be clear, I've had a public role since I moved here. To put everything before the family, even if the family is the basis. And to put the good of the country first", said Prince Nicolae.
Nicolae said that he currently owns a PR marketing firm. He has an NGO (Asociatia Principele Nicolae). He does things in connection with education, environment projects, promotes more projects through his NGO.
Printul Nicolae, nepotul Regelui Mihai, despre impacarea cu familia_ Speranta moare ultima - De ce a fost exclus din linia succesorala LIVE TEXT
Translation

Last edited:
Nicolae at his Facebook
"The holiday season means magic, love, dedication and hope.
The Prince Nicholas Association together with Asociația Aripi Spre Viata continues to respond to the needs of young people diagnosed with leukemia, through humanitarian aid.
Every year, on Saint Nicholas and Christmas Day, we usually offer packages of sweets and toys to children with serious illnesses hospitalized at the Fundeni Clinical Institute and M.S. Curie from Bucharest, to bring them a touch of joy. However, the projects continue all year round, in order to improve the care conditions and improve the quality of life of the children and their families.
On December 8, at 17.00, the Rotenberg-Uzunov Gallery, the Cultural Association for the Support of Fine Arts (ASAF) and Asociația Aripi Spre Viata launch the #strangemunmilion humanitarian campaign, by selling Christmas cards printed 30 years ago by Gheorghe Voicu, one of the best photographers and author of art albums in Romania.
The aim of the campaign is to raise the necessary amounts for the purchase of ventilation devices at home, to pay the rents of existing ones and specific consumables for 2022. Without these devices, children would need a permanent hospitalization, which would take them out of the family environment, so necessary especially in these difficult times.
I support this project and I believe that, especially around the holidays, we can offer real help to these children and together we can make their life story have a happy ending."
https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=476944960461116&set=a.248566806632267

Madonna Maria Craiova Maternity Hospital - 10th Anniversary with Nicolae of Romania

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom