Nicholas & Alina Maria de Roumanie Medforth Mills, News & Events 1: 2018 - Dec 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prince Nicolae, King Mihai's grandson, and his fiancée, Alina-Maria Binder, got married on Sunday, September 30, 2018, in Sinaia. It was a fairytale wedding, but without members of the Royal House of Romania. In the midst of the pandemic, the little princess Maria-Alexandra was born. A happy family. Only the castle is missing.
This summer, the little princess was at sea for the first time, and the family enjoyed beautiful and sunny days.
Everywhere he goes, the Prince is greeted with joy and friendship. At the same time, he is very present on social networks, and there are thousands of fans.
Nicolae al României, trei ani de mariaj fericit.* Îi lipsește doar castelul, în rest are de toate - Rețete și vedete
Translation

Only the castle is missing. Heh.

Thanks for the article.

At social media of Asociatia Principele Nicolae
@affichedigitalprinting is one of the sponsors to take care of the causes of the association, except for the printed materials, as well as the number of pupils to plant, in the framework of the project.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CUXSPjgolpl/

Liviu Popescu, godfather at Nicolae and Alina-Maria's wedding, wishes them Happy Anniversary
https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=430906048423921&set=a.268324874682040

Last edited:
Anamaria Spataru at her Facebook
"With Prince Nicolae, after a heartfelt interview about his grandfather, King Mihai. You will be able to listen to us on October 25, the day that will mark the 100th anniversary of the King's birth."
https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=10159992066196122&set=a.10151760751661122

At social media of Asociatia Principele Nicolae
The organization of any actions in an association also involves legal issues, which must be clarified in order to provide a good development and continuity. This part of the association's activity has been handled since 2019 by the professionals from Tuca Zbarcea & Asociatii. We are grateful for the stable partnership and for the consultancy offered, which made it possible to facilitate important projects, such as the History of Royalty in Schools, which brings the history of Romania closer to children, in an interactive and personal way, stimulating curiosity and learning.

TV-program at TVR 3, of making Via Transilvanica, Nicolae is interviewed and shown many times.

Nicolae at his Facebook
I invite you to watch the show "Via Transilvanica - The Making Of" on TVR 3, where you will find out all about "The road that unites", a project that I proudly represent as Ambassador.

Terra Banatica: almost 300 kilometers from Via Transilvanica, through Caras-Severin. On the road with Prince Nicolae
1,400 kilometers of Romania, which a hiker can cover in a few weeks. It's Via Transilvanica, a project initiated three years ago by Alin Ușeriu and the team from Tășuleasa Social, a road from Putna to Drobeta Turnu Severin, which you can cross on foot or by bike. Three years later, about 1,000 kilometers were marked.
I crossed one of the routes in Terra Banatica, from Gărâna to Văliug, together with Prince Nicolae, ambassador of this project. In the turbulent times we live in now, such a hike somehow puts your thoughts in order. You don't have to be a big mountaineer, you just need good mood and the right shoes. The road passes through a dense forest, in summer, you can hide from the heat here. The light filtered by the dense branches seems out of this world and is an almost total silence.
Prince Nicolae was in the summer in Gărâna, when the arrangement of Terra Banatica began. He is convinced that Via Transilvanica hides surprises for all travelers and this story is a great gain for Romania: "It is indirectly a kind of promotion for Romania, when a traveler chooses to take a few steps on this route will begin to discover our country, our true country, not our country through cities and culture. Here you will discover everything that history means, everything that nature means, everything that Romanians mean to the soul. You will find people who will open their doors, maybe with a brandy, maybe with food, maybe, simply, with a big heart. I know that a small entrance to the county was planned. After Alin Ușeriu and his team started to discover exactly what is here, what a wonder it is in this county, it was not very difficult to make a decision, ready, we go further, above, it is full of history, of good people, of nature. That's what I think we need more in our lives".
Our hike with Prince Nicolae ended symbolically, near the landmark depicting his grandfather, King Mihai. It is located in the canton of Berzăvița, very close to Vila Klaus, the place where King Mihai spent a year of school, with the palatine class.
I asked Prince Nicolae, a volunteer at Tășuleasa Social since 2008, how he sees Via Transilvanica in five years. He says: "In five years I see thousands of travelers, I see more small businesses that will help the local economy. It is very important for the peasants to start developing, for the farmers to develop, with cheese, milk, beekeepers, honey… there are many opportunities for each community. I think they will become much more united. We develop from below, areas that did not have many investments, with this we can slowly rebuild Romania. And the "car" for this, so to speak, is Via Transilvanica. We will definitely see a big change in the future".
Terra Banatica_ aproape 300 de kilometri de Via Transilvanica, prin Caraș-Severin. Pe drum cu principele Nicolae _ RFI România_ Actualitate, informaţii, ştiri în direct

It seems that Nicolae and Alina-Maria have been in Brussels
https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=10158435799756220&set=a.10150261063711220

Last edited:
Asociatia Principele Nicolae at its Facebook:
Asociatia Principele Nicolae continues the “Codrii de Mâine” (Tomorrow's forests) project, through which we aim to plant at least one million trees in Romania, by 2023!
We invite you on October 16 and 23, 2021 to join us in a new afforestation action, in Corbi village, Corbi commune, Argeș county, where we will plant 10,000 acacia seedlings together with Nicolae of Romania!
Minors can only participate if they are accompanied by an adult.
We provide you with everything you need and we will take into account all the rules in force, for the smooth running of the event! We are waiting for you only with good will and with a lot of planting!
https://www.facebook.com/events/4673764712654075/

I’m sure Nicolae is relieved this has been sorted in his favour! Interesting that the claim he assaulted two nurses was found to be false.

The Custudian was will but receives in Elisabeth Place more people than a Reigning Monarch !

Nicolae with artist Andrei Bancila

Ancuța/Anca Cârcu, the president of the National Council of the Romanian Royalist Party, has a message for Prince Nicolae, asking her to get involved in politics. She says that Prince Nicolae would be the right person to restore the monarchy, explaining that youth is an advantage for him, compared to Princess Margareta.
“Prince Nicolae is the right person for the Romanian monarchy, because he only received many blows, like many Romanians in the country and in the diaspora. I would like him to wake up, to promote him, if he would change his advisers and understand that it is his turn. I think that the Romanian Royalist Party is made up of many renegades of the political class, people who did not find peace, because it was more important for the sons of the Securitates to come forward. Nicolae, he has blue blood, it would be very important for him to join us, if he wants to."
Fata care aduce monarhia, Anca Cârcu, mesaj pentru prințul Nicolae. PRR are filiale în țară și în diaspora

Alina-Maria posted yesterday to her Facebook these photos of her and Nicolae in Brugge.
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image
And today this at Château d'Écaussinnes-Lalaing, "A special breakfast"

Nicolae and Alina-Maria at ADD Consult company in Brussels, 8th October. Photos from ADD's Facebook
"Today we had the joy of being visited by His Royal Highness - Prince Nicolae of Romania and his wife. It was interesting to meet and get to know them. We thank them for the extraordinary moments spent together."

Nicolae on 20th September
"The other day I had the joy and honor of presenting the game Explanations, the bilingual edition Ro / En, to Prince Nicolae"

Last edited:
Nicolae at Bethlen Haller Castle in the beginning of August

Prince Nicolae and dozens of volunteers will plant 10,000 acacia seedlings in the commune with the youngest mayor in Romania
On October 16 and 23, more than 10,000 acacia seedlings will be planted on two hectares of land affected by landslides in the commune of Corbi in Argeş. The afforestation action is part of the "Tomorrow's forests" project initiated by Asociatia Principele Nicolae. Nicolae will participate in the planting of seedlings, along with dozens of volunteers.
"I chose Corbi commune because it has problems with landslides and afforestation in this area will help. Corbi is an extremely beautiful commune, with a spectacular landscape, especially the view towards the Făgăraş Mountains and the Moldoveanu peak. The monastery of Corbii de Piatră is just as impressive. The intention is to continue the action in 2022 in Corbi commune, where together with the mayor's office we identified 30 hectares. Since November 2019, I have planted 27,000 seedlings with my association. We would have planted more seedlings if it weren't for the pandemic", Nicolae said.
25 years old Anca Baciu, the youngest mayor in Romania, tells that Nicolae went personally to Corbi to see the lands to be afforested.
Principele Nicolae şi zeci de voluntari vor planta 10.000 de puieţi de salcâm în comuna cu cel mai tânăr primar din România _ adevarul.ro

Nicolae and Alina-Maria

"Recommend a Book"
A book is a friend who helps us with advice. A journey in which we discover unforgettable places and people. A window we look at when we need that "something." A book can change our day and even our lives.
"Recommend a Book," my visual content project, is about reading and education in all its forms. About people and books with impact.
Nicolae al Romaniei recommends the book "The Book You Wish Your Parents Had Read" - Philippa Perry
https://ro-ro.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=4612469565479838&set=ecnf.100044368482012

Video of Nicolae's interview about the Herculane Project

"Prince Nicolae told us what impressed him most when he first came to Herculane and offered us many tips to attract more young people to the resort on the Cerna Valley. Nicolae al Romaniei emphasizes the strategic importance of the resort not only for the Western region, but for the whole of Romania.
We are extremely grateful to Prince Nicolae for all the support he offers us and we can't wait to volunteer together on the construction site in Băi."
Herculane Project - #IGotMarked Episodul 7 _ Facebook

Herculane Project _ Architectural & social reactivation platform

Last edited by a moderator:
Asociatia Principele Nicolae at its Facebook
"Codrii de Mâine" afforestation - Corbi village, Corbi commune, Argeș county
See you soon in Corbi, Argeș! We will plant 10,000 acacia seedlings together in two days, and this ambitious project becomes possible with the support of the sponsors: Aggihe Digital Printing, Izvoarele Călimani, CEETRUS, KULTHO, Tuca Zbarcea & Asociatii and ASIROM.
Join us and together we will help nature heal!

The afforestation event is on 23 and 24 October.
https://www.facebook.com/events/4673764712654075/

Nicolae, with his Asociatia Principele Nicolae's project "Codrii de Mâine" (Tomorrow's forests) and a lot of volunteers started on Saturday morning planting acacia seedlings in Corbi in Argeş. They plant also tomorrow.
Pic1
Pic2
Pic3
Pic4
Pic5

Last edited:
EXCLUSIVE: On the eve of the centenary of King Mihai's anniversary, the truth of the trial in Switzerland comes to the surface. Favorable sentence for the king's grandson
Throughout the years of the trial, Prince Nicolae had an attitude accompanied by dignity, carrying the same creed as the King: "You must have faith in the truth, it always ends in triumph." His wife was also supportive and helpful in all this endeavor, managing to go all the way together.
The newly concluded event did not bring any honor to the Royal House, but revealed some hidden interests that naturally had no place. We know the western history of the royal dynasty and we know that such gestures do not identify at all with the past of this people. Christian love, sincere and selfless, is the ideal of any family, be it noble. For the Swiss press, Prince Nicolae eloquently summed up the reality: "In 2014 I published a book. I started to be quite popular in Romania. I think my aunt and her husband felt threatened. They wanted to control the finances. and the whole patrimony, on the lands, castles and forests. I am not interested in goods, but only in the perpetuation of my grandfather's name, of his reputation and of doing good in Romania".
The end of the process presupposed a well-founded outcome, Nicolae receiving a full victory. The prince hugged his lawyer, saying, "My right to see my grandfather on his deathbed has been legitimized."
EXCLUSIV_ În pragul centenarului aniversării regelui Mihai, adevărul procesului din Elveția iese la suprafață. Sentință favorabilă pentru nepotul regelui _ ActiveNews

The Margareta-Duda couple LOST the lawsuit accusing Prince Nicolae of breaking into King Mihai's residence in Switzerland. The trial led to uncomfortable revelations for Margaret and Duda: The king was also ill with Alzheimer's, the two isolating him in order to exclude Nicolae from any legitimate succession.
EXCLUSIV_ Cuplul Margareta-Duda a PIERDUT procesul în care îl acuza pe Principele Nicolae că ar fi intrat prin efracție în reședința Regelui Mihai din Elveția. Procesul a dus la dezvăluiri incomode pentru Margareta și Duda_ Reg
Translation

Once we traveled Via Transilvanica during the preparation of the route from Caraş-Severin, it was time to return there for a real hike.
Said and done! Some of us are journalists, others are tourist guides, and the one who had the idea of ​​the trip is the ambassador Via Transilvanica, Nicolae al Romaniei, the grandson of King Mihai. Not coincidentally, the end of the hike finds us at the terminus with the effigy of the King, a bollard mounted near Villa Klaus to celebrate the Centenary of His Majesty.
Terra Banatica is the longest section on Via Transilvanica. We wanted to find out and feel there, on the grass, what makes it so nice and why it deserves its goose.

Last edited:
Nicolae with photos at his Facebook:
On this day with double significance, in which
we mark 100 years since the birth of King Mihai I,
as well as the Day of the Romanian Armed Forces,
I participated with my wife Alina-Maria de Roumanie in a memorial service officiated by His Eminence Calinic in the Archbishop's Cathedral in Curtea de Argeș, in memory of my grandfather and the heroes of this nation, thus reminding us of the sacrifice, devotion and courage shown in defending the integrity of our country.
October 25th marks the full liberation of the national territory from the occupation of Hungarian troops. General Gheorghe Avramescu obtained the final victory at Carei, dedicating it to the King on the occasion of his 23rd birthday, on October 25, 1944.
Our thoughts will always be directed to my grandfather, the youngest King in the history of Romania and the last monarch of the country, just as we will be eternally grateful to the heroes who sacrificed themselves for the country, fighting for freedom and justice. God rest them in peace!

Members of the Argeș „Posada” County Branch of ANCMRR participated, coordinated by Mr. Col (rtr.) Laurențiu Domnișoru, as well as Prince Nicolae with his wife.
Ziua Armatei Române prăznuită în Cetatea Basarabilor

More photos from Facebook of Arhiepiscopia Argesului Si Muscelului

Yesterday, 100 years since the birth of King Mihai his grandson, Nicolae al României, was invited to Matinalii Digi FM. He recounted some of the events of his childhood spent with King Mihai. Also, Nicolae says that he would very much like to reconcile with his family.
"I think everyone knows that we haven't understood each other for many years and, unfortunately, that's the way it is at the moment. But any day we can reconcile and that's what I really want. Especially on days like today, when the family is, in fact, in the first place and must be before anything, no matter what they think someone has done or not. We must be united, we must be an example", says Nicolae.
Nicolae al României, despre împăcarea cu familia regală_ Asta îmi doresc foarte mult

Last edited:
The King is dead! Long live the King! The testimony of a monarchist
October 25 marked the 100th anniversary of the birth of King Mihai, the one who actually ruled in the hearts of Romanians...
For the first time, from the arms of his grandfather, the king of the Romanians, Nicolae, the young prince, met his people. I was in that crowd. And I was also a child.
Years later, fate brought me to meet the prince I had seen in the King's arms. This time, I was part of the monarchist movement, and Prince Nicolae had just begun his journey to the Throne. Basically, we arrived with the confession nowadays, more precisely in 2015, when, through a strange decision attributed to King Mihai, Nicolae was actually expelled from the family.
I dared and immediately wrote to Prince Nicolae, from my position as vice-president of ANRM (the name of the former monarchist organization)...
(..)
Regele a murit! Trăiască Regele! Mărturia unui monarhist - Linia Intai
Translation

Last edited:
EXCLUSIVE. Romanian royal family needs to modernize says Nicholas de Roumanie. King Michael’s grandson vows to be active despite being stripped of his title — https://universul.net/exclusive-rom...e-active-despite-being-stripped-of-his-title/

This is an interesting interview, I read it yesterday. How Nicolae says, that he doesn't need a position in the royal family and a title to do what he wants to do in Romania and benefit society, to serve the country. He has had a very good start in it on these last few years. And how Margareta and he were close and Margareta was very supportive but suddenly everything changed when he turned 30.

The same thing about Nicolae's work is said also at the website of Asociatia Principele Nicolae:
Through his association, Nicolae al României aims to continue the mission of his ancestors, kings and queens of Romania, together with Romanians with a desire to get involved for the future of the country. Through the association's projects, we want to influence the education of future generations through the power of example. Romania has a unique dowry in Europe, a dowry that must be kept and passed on with great pride.
Inspired by the words of H.M. King Mihai I: "I do not see Romania today as an inheritance from our parents, but a country that we borrowed from our children."
We want, through a wide national action, for Romania to be the country that sets the tone for a change in terms of responsibility towards future generations.
About Us – Asociația Principele Nicolae

Parts of Nicolae's message a year ago about the 100th anniversary of the birth of King Mihai have been widely published in the media during the last days

Last edited:
His Mother Elena came to Bucharest from the UK for the celebrating of 100 years Birth of her Father King Michael . Did she met Nicolae and Alina Maria and for the first time her Granddaughter ? The Swiss Affair was a win for Nicolae.
But I think alas No !

Asociatia Principele Nicolae published today photos from the afforestation in Corbi
"The "Codrii de Mâine" (Tomorrow's forests) project has taken another step towards achieving the main objective, that of planting 1,000,000 trees in Romania!
We managed to plant 10,000 acacia seedlings together in Corbi, Argeș County! We thank all the volunteers who were with us on the field, as well as the local authorities, for their support!
Last but not least, we thank our sponsors, who believed in this project: CEETRUS, ASIROM, KULTHO, Aggihe Digital Printing, Tuca Zbarcea & Asociatii, Izvoarele Călimani and Livada de Poveste!
Asociatia Principele Nicolae will continue the afforestation actions, in order to leave a more beautiful Romania as a legacy to the future generations!"

Asociatia Principele Nicolae at its Faceboo
"What a mistake it is to think that a child, because he is small, carries tiny dreams in him!" (George Enescu)
Beautiful thoughts from Andrei Diaconu, whom we congratulated for the courage to share his thoughts about the Royality and His Majesty King Mihai I, but also because he joined us in the planting action in Bădăcin.
We are still waiting for thoughts, memories, stories about King Mihai I, on the e-mail address contact@asociatiaprincipelenicolae.ro, to commemorate together the #centenary of the king.
“Ce greșeală este să crezi... - Asociatia Principele Nicolae

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom