Margareta, Custodian of the Crown & Prince Radu News & Events 3: Jan 2018 - Aug 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today, May 4, Margareta, Custodian of the Crown, and Prince Radu departed for London and the coronation of King Charles:

** instagram post **

Yesterday, May 9, Prince Radu attended the 7th edition of the Gala of the Association of Suppliers to the Royal House of Romania:

** romaniaregala: Gala Asociației Furnizorilor Regali 2023 **

It is most interesting that companies in republican Romania love to show that they are "by special appointment" supplier to the Royal House. For an example Zuzu is one of the most popular Romanian dairy brands and proud to show they are Furnizor al Casei Regale a României:

Picture

Last edited:
Crown Princess Margareta, Custodian of the Crown and Prince Radu are hosting quite a few diplomatic receptions :previous:

On the occasion of World Refugee Day Margareta, Custodian of the Crown, received Pablo Zapata, the Representative of the UN Refugee Agency (UNHCR) Romania, today, June 20. Prince Radu received Daniel Nicodim, Deputy Mayor of Ploiești and together they received Malvina Cservenschi, royal supplier.

** instagram post **

Last edited:
What I like about this couple is that Prince Radu shows such respect and reverence for his wife in every public event they attend. He lets her get the spotlight in a dynasty and tradition known from keeping male preference inheritance until now.

It is most interesting that companies in republican Romania love to show that they are "by special appointment" supplier to the Royal House. For an example Zuzu is one of the most popular Romanian dairy brands and proud to show they are Furnizor al Casei Regale a României:

Picture

I missed this when you first posted it Duc, thank you. I obviously knew that they did this and have discussed it before IIRC but it's the first time I've seen it on an actual product.

I think symbolically this is one of the most interesting semi official things that they do and shows that many brands do think that the "magic royal touch" will benefit them in some way.

Yet it's also one of the easiest things to do. Unlike meeting with government officials, generals and receiving diplomatic credentials from Ambassadors which requires a lot of co operation from the government, this doesn't.

Theoretically all one would need to do is draw up a list of brands, products and companies the Royal House uses, that are popular and are culturally or otherwise significant and offer them "by Special Appointment". No government necessarily involved but a powerful signal non the less.

At the invitation of the President of the Republic of Georgia, Her Excellency Mrs. Salomé Zourabichvili, Her Majesty Margareta of Romania delivered a message at the opening of the International Women's Conference, in Tbilisi, July 1 and 2, 2023.
https://casamajestatiisale.ro/conferinta-internationala-a-femeii-tbilisi-2023/

On behalf of Her Majesty The Custodian of the Crown, HRH the Prince Consort arrived in Warsaw to celebrate the 100th anniversary of the state visit of King Ferdinand and Queen Marie to the Republic of Poland. At the airport, Prince Radu was greeted by the Romanian Ambassador to Warsaw, HE Mr. Cosmin Onisii, as well as officers of the Polish and Romanian Ministries of Defence.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CuNQJy_qzEL/

Last edited by a moderator:
The sheer amount of high profile visits and acts by Margareta and Radu is fantastic and have a busier schedule that some members of reigning houses!

It's time to close this thread. You can find the new one here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom