King Michael's Younger Daughters: Elena, Irina, Sofia & Maria

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This means that she will very, very likely be spending time in jail! So sad! I am silently hoping that she doesn't get jail time, but probation...

Maybe she'd better give up her royal titles.

I don't know why people would hope that a criminal doesn't have to go to prison.

If Irina was in such dire straits the she had to resort to such disgusting crimes* to earn a living than perhaps she will find living in a prison cell to be an improvement over her current lifestyle.

*I know there are worse crimes but I think torturing animals in this manner is vile.

It is rather interesting HRH Princess Elena did not choose to live in Romania with her son.

Her daughter does not live in Romania and is a commoner.

Her daughter does not live in Romania and is a commoner.

Her son Michael Krueger does not live in Romania. He, his wife, and little daughter live in the states (OR I believe)

Both Princess Irina's children live in the States with their families.

"Romanian princess Irina Walker accused of hosting cockfighting derbies with her husband at their Eastern Oregon ranch pleaded guilty Wednesday afternoon to one count of operating an illegal gambling venture." They are scheduled to be sentenced Oct. 22.

"As part of a plea agreement with the U.S. Attorney's Office, prosecutors and the defense will jointly recommend a sentence of three years of probation for both Walkers, according to the plea agreement. The maximum sentence they could face is five years in prison and a fine of up to $250,000."

Romanian princess Irina Walker pleads guilty in federal cockfighting case | OregonLive.com

Last edited:
Very sad.

I just wonder what went wrong in the royal household, as the daughters were growing up, resulting in a life like that.

Any photos with Angelica Kreuger and her husband and daughters?

Last edited:
Krueger son and daughter

i don't have photo's of irina's children, michael torsten de roumanie kreuger, dob 2/25/1985. The daughter is angelica margaretta bianca kreuger, dob 12/29/1986.

both children were born in coos bay oregon, both have the same father,
john kreuger.

why is it that michael kreuger is never mentioned in this forum, or so it seems. There is a picture of angelica with king michael but michael kreuger was not there.

citation is " the peerage " page 10163.

Sorry for the lack of caps. I haven't made reply's before.

Michael Krueger

One last thought. Why is Michael Torsten de Roumanie Krueger not listed as HRH like his cousin Nicholas. Irina's behavior should not reflect upon Michael or his son. Will the son be styled as HRH?

I would appreciate some information about line of succession.

Many Thanks

Last edited:
Michael and Angelica are both on the List of Succession proposed by HM the King. Angelica's daughters and Michael's son are not yet on that list.None of them have any title.

Thanks for the update. What a curious story. Is she still in touch with her parents?

Princess Irina has been sentenced to three years probation and together with her husband she has been fined $200,000.

Romanian Princess Irina Walker Sentenced For Cockfighting

I am glad this repulsive affair has finally been concluded and that Princess Irina appears to be thoroughly ashamed of herself. I think perhaps now she should concentrate on spending some time with her parents in their old age and return to Romania.

Oh, it is a bit harsh to strip her children of non-existing titles too. But I suppose we don't know what happened within the family. Although the family is right in distancing themselves from the criminal activities of princess Irina, it seems that the lady could use some support.

Last edited:
I'm so sad for The King and Queen.

Even the best family trees must be freed from weeds sometimes.

One last thought. Why is Michael Torsten de Roumanie Krueger not listed as HRH like his cousin Nicholas. Irina's behavior should not reflect upon Michael or his son. Will the son be styled as HRH?

I would appreciate some information about line of succession.

Many Thanks
Only Nicholas has been styled as Prince of Romania with the HRH - this happened when he was 25 and accepted his position as the future head of the family. His sister was not extended the title nor the HRH. Irina's children and grandchildren are American citizens and have no real contact with their maternal grandparents

Oh, it is a bit harsh to strip her children of non-existing titles too. But I suppose we don't know what happened within the family. Although the family is right in distancing themselves from the criminal activities of princess Irina, it seems that the lady could use some support.

Her children never had titles - nor are they interested in their maternal family. Moreover, many of the charges against Irina and John were dropped. I certainly do not condone what happened - and I cannot fathom why a former law enforcement official thought he could do this. They pleaded guilty regarding the gambling and the use of the land and benefiting from the gambling, but they themselves never took part in the cockfighting. It is a very sad situation. They are making restitution, they apologized in court, accepted the sentence (three years' probation), are selling most of their property (not very big) ...

I am glad this repulsive affair has finally been concluded and that Princess Irina appears to be thoroughly ashamed of herself. I think perhaps now she should concentrate on spending some time with her parents in their old age and return to Romania.

Irina and her husband live in the US. They certainly do not have the means to travel abroad. King Michael lives in Switzerland and only spends a short amount of time each year in Romania at the Elisabeta Palace or Savarasin. The bulk of royal duties are done by Margarita, Radu and Nicholas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom