King Michael's Younger Daughters: Elena, Irina, Sofia & Maria

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The husband of the princess is a registered patient in the Oregon Medical Marijuana Program, so there may be nothing to that.

Just because he's legally allowed to have medical marijuana doesn't mean his wife is allowed to grow it. She may very well have a license to grow it but it can't be assumed she does.

She may very well have a license to grow it but it can't be assumed she does.

And, I think you will agree, it cannot be assumed that she does not. We really do not know anything more than that he is a patient in the program.

And, I think you will agree, it cannot be assumed that she does not. We really do not know anything more than that he is a patient in the program.

Your first post already seemed to assume that she might so what's the point of repeating yourself?

From what I understand there are no charges regarding the marijuana plants.

OK, I may have changed my mind a bit about location, location, location. My nosey self just did a Google World search of the 2 Walker addresses in Irrigon, Oregon listed on the 12 count unsealed federal indictment. See attachments -

For those interested in reading the unsealed 12 count indictment - it's very ugly.
USDOJ: US Attorney's Office - District of Oregon
http://www.justice.gov/usao/or/Indictments/20130815_walker.pdf

Irina needs an enormous amount of help and support. I can't imagine she truly understood what was occurring.

Attachments

• Walker residence - Irrigon.jpg
    Walker residence - Irrigon.jpg
    221.9 KB · Views: 300
  • Walker residence - 2.jpg
    Walker residence - 2.jpg
    207.5 KB · Views: 339
Last edited:
We all hope Angelica Kreuger and Michael Kreuger will be very close to their mother in this period.
Princess Irina has never been too known in Romania anyhow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely, Cory. I pray for her safety and hope that those who love and care about her will provide a supportive, and healthy environment for her.
That's probably best. Didn't she originally come to Oregon with her first husband, John Kreuger back in the 1980's?

Last edited by a moderator:
Recents photos of HRH Princess Elena and HRH Prince Nicolae at Peles Castle:

Septembrie la Pele

Interesting thanks for posting, so Nicolae and his mother both received the Grand Cross of the Order of the Crown of Romania while his step father received the rank Commander. I wonder how long before Nicolae gets the highest royal decoration the Order of Carol I.

When HM the King decides so.

Do I assume correctly that Princess Irina was found innocent in her trial? The news reports that I saw said that the trial was to occur in October. If she had been found guilty, she would have been in the headlines again, but I see nothing more.

The trial was moved to January 2014.

Do I assume correctly that Princess Irina was found innocent in her trial? The news reports that I saw said that the trial was to occur in October. If she had been found guilty, she would have been in the headlines again, but I see nothing more.

Per public court documents: "trial is now set for 1/14/14 @ 9:00am in Portland Courtroom 16 before Judge Michael W. Mosman."

It is an Order of the Royal Family.

It is a rather ambiguous situation because even the politicians (senators, ministers) received different medals from the Royal family.

Last edited:
Princess Irina's children haven't visited Romania recently.

Princess Irina has two granchildren.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom