HRH Crown Princess Margarita and Prince Radu current events part 1 (2004-2015)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The act of 30december 1947 was not a legal act so the republic in Romania is just "de facto" but not really "de iure".There has never been a referendum to abolish Monarchy in Romania.Nobody denies the fact the romanians have their Royal Family who is officially recognized as such by everybody.

Crown Princess Margareta presenting her last book at Carol Parc Hotel:

Principesa Mo

HRH Crown Princess Margareta and prince Radu at the german imperial marriage:

C

Crown Princess Margareta is very elegant as always.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's nice to see them at the wedding :)
great pictures :flowers:

Tohay Prince Radu gave an interview to Realitatea TV in which he said the state is represented more by the King while Traian Basescu (the republican leader) does not respect the constitution.The Prince speak about the different visits abroad of the Royal Family and about the 90 years celebrations for the King:

Principele Radu îl atac

Today is the 15th anniversary of their marriage, here is a video about it(from Prince Radu's site)
enjoy it!

O nunt

Wow the crown princess doesn't look 63. I just wonder if she is even thinking about having an heir ?

The Crown Princess cares a lot about her nephew, Prince Nicolae.

Pupils of Highschool from Cluj (Romania) and Charleroi (Belgium) at Elisabeta Palace:

Liceeni români

If I ever get invited to a royal palace, I'll dress better than those high school students did. Jeans?!

The real important thing is that pupils meet the members of the Royal Family and understands the role of the Monarchy in the life of the country.

Crown Princess Margarita and Prince Radu attended the wedding of Prince Rudolf of Liechtenstein and Tilsim Tanberk in Istanbul last Friday:
C

Prince Nicholas of Greece at Gala UNITER in Bucharest with his cousin Crown Princess Margareta of Romania and Prince Radu ( on the evening of 23 April 2012):
Principele Nikolaos al Greciei în prima sa vizit
U.M.I. - Unione Monarchica Italiana - News

Other photos from UNITER Gala:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.3039518268004.2119437.1264466066&type=1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom