Engagement & Civil Marriage of Nicholas Medforth-Mills and Alina Maria Binder - 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jacknch

Former Administrator
City
Suffolk
Country
United Kingdom
Engagement & Civil Marriage of Nicholas Medforth-Mills and Alina Maria Binder - 2017

According to the Romanian television news network, Nicholas has become engaged to Alina Maria Binder - with the wedding expected to take place in the summer of 2018:

https://www.realitatea.net/nepotul-regelui-mihai-se-insoara-cu-o-romanca_2095178.html

Nicholas asked Ms Binder for her hand in marriage on 29th July having met exactly two years previously and gave her a diamond and sapphire engagement ring, the article states.

They quote Nicholas as saying:

"Alina is a very special person for me and I wish that together we can step into a new and assumed chapter of our life. We are also confident that the moral values ​​we have inherited from our families will be the cornerstone of a happy future together."

It goes on to say that Nicholas has "...always looked with admiration and respect [towards] his grandmother's marriage, which he wishes to take as an example [for his own].

It adds that the news has been shared with his grandfather, King Michael I, and the rest of the family, who have given their "blessings and messages of congratulations".

Reactions: eya
Good news.
Is Nicholas going to be prince again?

I wait for an official announcement!
Alina is beautiful.

Last edited:
Its been very quiet on the Nicholas Medforth-Mills front,I wonder when we will have an official announcement?

Congrats, congrats, congrats!

exciting! royal weddings are always something to look forward to, even if nicholas no longer holds the title of prince anymore following the supposed child he had out of wedlock.

but anyway, where's alina from? how did they meet?

Now all it takes is for Nicholas to regain the title of Prince.

Where can we find out more about Aline? What do you do and where do you live?

I didn't see that coming. I'm totally surprised, but positively ? Alina is a very beautiful woman and seems to be a very intelligent and kind person. Now I wish Nicholas was still in the succession :bang:
I wonder how the future wife feels about the scandal with Nicholas' illigitimate daughter :whistling:

I have several questions:
Where will the wedding be?
Will Nicolae regain his title and place in the line of succession?
Where are you going to live?
Will there be changes in the Royal House after this?

However, I found out that Alina is a journalist and is the editor of a portal on the Royal House of Romania.

I had a dream about the Romanian royal family last night, and now this news. Strange!

Congrats to the happy couple!

The future bride is half Romanian. I'm sure the Romanian public will look favorably on that.

I didn't see that coming. I'm totally surprised, but positively ? Alina is a very beautiful woman and seems to be a very intelligent and kind person. Now I wish Nicholas was still in the succession :bang:
I wonder how the future wife feels about the scandal with Nicholas' illigitimate daughter :whistling:

I was going to say - is his fiancée the baby-mama?

I believe the baby itself was verifiably real, as were the allegations that Nicholas was the father, but he hasn't publicly acknowledged the child. But that's going off of memory for me.

:previous:
The parties seemed to hush the scandal up. Ms Cirjan did not do anything about the DNA test.

Congratulations to the couple.

Last edited:
Very happy for this very likeable couple....

Maybe they want a summer wedding and this year it is too late given the time it takes to arrange a wedding these days - they only have a few more weeks left for this year!

Heu, I see two engagement videos: one shows Nicholas sporting a beard, the other shows him clean-shaven?

Back
Top Bottom