Crown Princess Margarita and Prince Radu news and current events part 2 (2016-)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For February 8 th , they have to leave their Palace. Where are they going in Bucarest ?

They can live at Savarsin.

Which is very much far from Bucharest. And they could also choose to live in Sinaia.
But however such options are not a reply to Maria-Olivia exact question, are they?

Which is very much far from Bucharest. And they could also choose to live in Sinaia.
But however such options are not a reply to Maria-Olivia exact question, are they?

If Nicholas and Alina de Roumanie Medforth Mills can live in Bucharest in a nice house why other members of the Family can't do the same? They have not lived in a palace until recent years anyway.

If Nicholas and Alina de Roumanie Medforth Mills can live in Bucharest in a nice house why other members of the Family can't do the same? They have not lived in a palace until recent years anyway.

Nicholas and Alina live in London.

Her parents live in Bucharest.

They live in Bucharest too.

My understanding from recent articles in the press was that the couple stay with Alina’s parents when they are in Romania.

Have Nicholas and Alina purchased a home?

My understanding from recent articles in the press was that the couple stay with Alina’s parents when they are in Romania.

Have Nicholas and Alina purchased a home?
The parents in law seem indeed to be very good to the couple.

For February 8 th , they have to leave their Palace. Where are they going in Bucarest ?

I strongly believe they should remain at Bucharest as it's the capital but it's quite sad they should leave Elisabeta Palace

Savarsin isn't Bucharest, living in the capital is quite essential which you fail to understand

They can pay rent for Elisabeta Palace or for other residence in Bucharest if they wish.

Savarsin isn't Bucharest, living in the capital is quite essential which you fail to understand

It's understood, just not accepted by those who deem the Royal Family as randoms without a heritage, because they late King only sired daughters and not sons.
This issue will be resolved, unfortunately, as long as it drags out, it remains a topic of debate when it shouldn't be, in a situation that was more or less settled pre the death of the King.

It's understood, just not accepted by those who deem the Royal Family as randoms without a heritage, because they late King only sired daughters and not sons.
This issue will be resolved, unfortunately, as long as it drags out, it remains a topic of debate when it shouldn't be, in a situation that was more or less settled pre the death of the King.

There is no longer a single issue of the fact King Michael had daughters and rightfully so, the fact that the Romanian Royal Family also descends from female rulers in their own right such as Empress Maria Theresa, Empress Catherine the Great and others should have struck them long before that women can rule equal to men if not better and I'm glad king Michael realised that huge inequality. Naturally as descendants of the former king, his family are his heirs daughters or sons make no difference and the Romanian people have accepted that

There is no longer a single issue of the fact King Michael had daughters and rightfully so, the fact that the Romanian Royal Family also descends from female rulers in their own right such as Empress Maria Theresa, Empress Catherine the Great and others should have struck them long before that women can rule equal to men if not better and I'm glad king Michael realised that huge inequality. Naturally as descendants of the former king, his family are his heirs daughters or sons make no difference and the Romanian people have accepted that

Many Romanians are not interested at all about the issue. Those that are interested think a male descendant of the King could be probably easier accepted by the people than a Prince of Hohenzollern.

Many Romanians are not interested at all about the issue. Those that are interested think a male descendant of the King could be probably easier accepted by the people than a Prince of Hohenzollern.

Exactly because there is no issue of the succession, and the Hohenzollerns don't have a single claim or right to the throne so that is completely out of question because that is something that will never be and we all know that for sure, the Hohenzollern-Sigmaringen's are for Germany and the Romanian's are for Romania

Exactly because there is no issue of the succession, and the Hohenzollerns don't have a single claim or right to the throne so that is completely out of question because that is something that will never be and we all know that for sure, the Hohenzollern-Sigmaringen's are for Germany and the Romanian's are for Romania

Nobody in question has Romanian blood anyway so...The descendants of the late King are born abroad exactly like the Hohenzollerns and have no Romanian blood exactly like the Hohenzollerns.

Last edited:
Nobody in question has Romanian blood anyway so...

This is more than having Romanian blood, the Romanian Royal Family are the ones who have Romanias interests and as I've stated, there is no contender to the throne and neither is there any dispute

This is more than having Romanian blood, the Romanian Royal Family are the ones who have Romanias interests and as I've stated, there is no contender to the throne and neither is there any dispute

Many Romanians are certainly not interested in invented "titles" but know all the compromises made in the last few years.

Many Romanians are certainly not interested in invented "titles" but know all the compromises made in the last few years.

Nothing has been said about invented titles, stick to the discussion?

Check every news outlet in Romania, and listen to most people if they happen to refer to the one this thread is about, and you'll find that she is referred to as Her Majesty, the Custodian of the Crown.

Seems quite suitable to the current situation, in my opinion. She represents the Royal Family and the cause of monarchy, and seeks to preserve the heritage her father left behind.

Closed for moderator review.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom