Royal Family of Bulgaria 2: March 2007- Aug 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Rosario of Bulgaria attended the VIP Preview of Frieze Art
Fair at Regent's Park on October 13, 2010 in London.

** Pic **

And another art event she attended:

Princess Rosario attended the Cartier Frieze Dinner at the Bar Boulud,
Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park on October 14, 2010 in London.

** Pic **

Last edited:
Konstantin and Maria Garcia de la Rasilla have a son Umberto and a daughter Sofia (20-11-1999)

New Year concert , Sofia, Bulgaria

Attachments

• Simeon.jpg
    Simeon.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 1,213
I read in the spanish press that Prince Kyril is having an affair with another woman and that the italian designer Valentino was in love of Kyril.

I can't blame Val for that. Kalina is my fave out of all the Bulgarian royals but Kyril is the most handsome ;) .

There are new pictures of Princess Kalina, her husband and their son in Hola magazine. They were riding the camels in Egypt. Maybe anyone can post these pictures.

Pleez can anyone post these pix? Kalina is my fave she's rocking the set in every single pic.

King Simeon II lost a court case to get his palace back:

The Plovdiv Appellate Court has rejected the request of Bulgaria's former Tsar and PM Simeon Saxe-Coburg to present new evidence and testimonies in the dispute over the former royal palace Krichim.
In the past couple of years, the Bulgarian state and Simeon Saxe-Coburg and his sister Maria-Louisa have been tangled in a legal battle over the ownership of several real estate properties used by the Bulgarian royal family before its ousting by the communists in 1946.
The properties were restored to the ex-Tsar in 2001-2005 when he was the Prime Minister of Bulgaria but after 2009 the Borisov government has initiated proceedings to regain the ownership over them.

read the entire article here: Bulgaria: Bulgarian Court Snubs Ex Tsar's Request in Palace Property Case - Novinite.com - Sofia News Agency

Some politicians over there seem to be in a hurry to get rid of Simeon that was cruel :cool: ! Hey thanx for sharing

The annual birthday photosession has taken place on March 14, 2011 in Rabat,
Morocco. Cute little Simeon Munoz, pictured with his parents, now is 4 years
old! :)

** Simeon Munoz 4th birthday, 2011 **

They don´t seem to get a second child. Pity, because little Simeon is IMO extremely cute. I remember him being a little puny when he was a baby and he cried a lot at his baptism. Maybe he was a handful and they don´t want to experience this again.

Thanks iceflower! What a cutie, I can't believe Simeon is four years old already.:flowers:

You're most welcome, Katrianna :flowers:

Yesterday, May 4th, Prince Kubrat of Bulgaria attended the 'Telva Solidarity
Awards' 2011 at the Hotel Eurobuilding in Madrid, Spain.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Only the royal couple lives in Bulgaria?

It is a rather strange decision...

Prince Kubrat and his wife Carla with friends on a boat near the Spanish island Ibiza on August 23, 2011.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Princess Rosario, Gwyneth Paltrow and Princess Marie-Chantal attended a dinner hosted by Coach
in honour of Gwyneth Paltrow at The Arts Club on September 7, 2011 in London.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

My favorite is Kyril as well. In one picture they said he was with his sons. But he only has one son (the dark haired boy) called Tassilo, and two daughters, Mafalda and Olympia.
I was very sorry to hear that Prince Kardam still hasn´t recovered completely from his auto accident.Poor man and what a source of worry for his family as well.

Princess Rosario has viewed the cinematographic project "1395 Days without Red", two independent
films, presented simultaneously for the first time at the Museum of Contemporary Art in Barcelona, Spain.

** Pic ** Hola article ** translation ** gettyimages gallery **

Last edited:

Prince Kyril attended a gala dinner arranged by the Spanish Chamber of Commerce in Great Britain
on November 7, 2011 in London. Crown Prince Felipe and Crown Princess Letizia were guests of honour.

** Pic **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom