Royal Family of Bulgaria 2: March 2007- Aug 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rosario is in the cover of the latest issue of the Spanish Vanity Fair. It includes an interview with her.

Meg,

Thank you. Could you please give us a summary of the interview. She has been in the news last summer because she was photographed with actor Hugh Grant.

Thanks

The article doesn´t mention Hugh Grant. It´s centered in Rosario´s professional career. It starts like this:
“Her socialite image has hidden the real woman, an art consultant with a solid professional reputation between artists and gallerists. Rosario Nadal is tired of being just Valentino´s muse, Kyrils of Bulgaria´s wife of Gwyneth Paltrow close friend.”
It´s too long, I just can tell you some curiosities.
Rosario was born en Palma de Mallorca, on Octover 22, 1968. Her grandfather was a cycling mecenas. One of her sisters is a web pages designer, the other one is a paintings restorer.
Kyril and other friends speak about her. Antonia María Horrach classmate at school and friend says Rosario was always Virgin Mary at the Christmas performance. “She was very beautiful, of course, but also very fast, very clever. Very popular between teachers and students, although there was a group that envied her because even the school unifor fitted her better than the rest.”
She met Kyril when she was sixteen. He studied in Princeton. It was a long distance relationship till Rosario went to London to study Fine Arts. She used to make photos in Whitechapel and arrange Harvey Nichol´s shop window for her practical classes.
She answers her mobile phone calls in English, French and Spanish.
She wakes up at 7:30 to take her children to school. Then she goes to the gym and starts to work at 9:30. Theoretically she finishes at 16:30, but she works on her own so she stays connected. Her priority is her family.
Her children have two duties to study and being good persons.
Sorry for my English.

Your English is fine, Meg. Thank you for translating the article! It is nice to know some more about the background of Rosario Nadal, who indeed is usually seen just as the non-smiling muse of Valentino. But nice to see that there is more to her than that, thoguh I doubt that she can wake-up/ get herself ready, bring kids to school and work out in less than two hours (though miracles do happen of course ;)).

Rosario looks really beautiful on the cover of Vanity Fair !

a tip: if you watch the 'editor's blog' there's an interview on what the 2nd issue covers. it shows some of the pictures of rosario of the inside of the magazine.

Thank you, Meg, for your very good summary of the interview :flowers:

I agree! Rosario looks great, though the photo is so much "photoshopped"!
Link to the cover of Vanity fair
Vanity Fair

Cover's translation: Rosario Nadal - Sé lo que quiero y como conseguirlo - I know what I want, and how to get it

Rosario looks lovely,
thanks for the translation of the interview
She's my favorire Bulgarian Princess
Does anyone have the magazine?

Rosario is a very beautiful woman. Her and Prince Kyril are such a good looking couple! I loved the photo on the cover of the Spanish Vanity Fair. Thanks for the picture.

Pic 13.10.2008

Princess Rosario of Bulgaria at the "The Unilever Series: Dominique Gonzalez-
Foerster"-press view held at the Tate Modern London, England - 13.10.08

---> Pic

Last edited:
Pic 16.10.2008

Princess Rosario of Bulgaria attends the Frieze Cartier Dinner
at the Paramount Club on October 16, 2008 in London, England.

-----> Pic

Rosario wears to much black
I like to see her in other colors than black

Pic 23.10.2008

What about white, Ilary ;)

Princess Rosario of Bulgaria attends the private view of Sam Taylor
Wood's new exhibition 'Yes I No', at the White Cube Gallery on Oct
23, 2008 in London, England

------> Pic

She looks nice in white
;) But in my opinion she wears to much black

Thanks! She's beautiful ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
If you find something in Bulgarian, I can translate it easily. My Spanish is OK too, but it'll take much longer to translate the whole thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous:
Thank you for your very kind offer. However, word-for-word translations of entire articles may be in breach of copyright.
The best way around this is to translate a maximum of 20% of the original article, or better still, just paraphrase it and only cover the most interesting points.

Pics from WENN
The Bulgarian Royal family attend the UNESCO Moroccan tribes meeting, Sahara, Morocco, 30 11 2008.
Gallery

Prince Kardam "celebrates" his 46th today.

wauw Simeon Hassan has grow so much and he's so cute:wub:

Here's Prince Kyril (error) Prince Kubrat
- Picture details
The caption of this series of pics on Belga reads "Bulgary Royal Family with Princes Konstantin and Kubrat have spent Christmas with Prince Kardam and his wife, Miriam de Ungria."
King Simeon and Queen Margarita are also pictured.

Last edited:
Here's Prince Kyril - Picture details
The caption of this series of pics on Belga reads "Bulgary Royal Family with Princes Konstantin and Kubrat have spent Christmas with Prince Kardam and his wife, Miriam de Ungria."
King Simeon and Queen Margarita are also pictured.

He is Prince Kubrat, not Kyril

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom