Prince Kardam seriously injured in Madrid car accident, August 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a sad news, I really hope they get well

Oh what a terrible news.

Kardam and his wife were injured in a car crash near El Molar town in Madrid province today. Medical sources said Kardan is seriously injured, he has a severe skull traumatism and will probably need to have his hands amputated. Miriam suffered an elbow fracture and several contusions. Her condition hasn't been released by the sources.
EL PRÍNCIPE KARDAM DE BULGARIA Y SU ESPOSA, MIRIAM UNGRÍA, SUFREN UN GRAVE ACCIDENTE DE TRÁFICO

http://www.elmundo.es/elmundo/2008/08/15/gentes/1218815359.html

Last edited:
I hope their royal highnesses to be well soon.

I just seen the Hola.com front but sadly i cant read in Spanish though i thought something wasnt right,thats horrible news for the Prince and his wife,i hope they will get through this horrible accident!!!

Terrible, the kind of accident you never really recover from

I just read it in the german ''Bild Zeitung''. It's awful! I don't know much about the Bulgarian Royal Family but what happened is very tragic!!!! I hope everything goes fine for Prince Kardam and his wife!

Awful awful news. The accident of P Guillaume and P Sibylla comes to mind. Hopefully they both survive and get well.

Yes Odette, that was the first thing I thought of. Prince Guillaume was in a critical condition for some time, but pulled through.

:ohmy:That's awful news, I wish him and his family al the best luck they need, being in a car crash is the worst thing a family coold have

What horrible news! Hopefully, things will come out all right for him and his wife. My best wishes are to the family. Does he have any children?

My thoughts and prayers are with Kardam and his family, this is an awful time they are going through :sad: I also thought of Prince Guillaume and Princess Sibilla and his accident some years ago, I remember so well when pics of him attending some event came just months after he was in hospital and one could never have guessed that it ever happened seeing him, looking so well. I do hope it will be the same with Kardam.

What horrible news! Hopefully, things will come out all right for him and his wife. My best wishes are to the family. Does he have any children?

Yes, they have two boys. Prince Boris will be eleven in October and Prince Beltran is nine.

one of the articles mentions 2 children. This is so tragic, i hope they have a full and successful recovery. i must say looking at the wreckage of the car it is a miracle anyone survived, their guardian:angel: angels did good work. my best wishes to their loved ones, the waiting is the hardest.:flowers:

I just read in a reuters article that he is presently in a coma and has had surgery.Sometimes patients are placed in a chemically induced coma by the doctors for health reasons.They expect to know more in 3-5 days as they watch the regularity of his breathing and his other vital signs

this is very eerie for Me. 16 years ago today I Lost my father following a car accident.

On another message board they are saying that his condition is stable and he has only lost two fingers, not both of his hands. That is definitely something to be thankful for!

On another message board they are saying that his condition is stable and he has only lost two fingers, not both of his hands. That is definitely something to be thankful for!

That is good to hear, it sounds as though he is going to pull through.
To lose both hands would be terrible, a few fingers is something minor in comparison let us hope that this is true.

I heard about the accident yesterday on the evening news and i was quite shocked... Rumors are that he has his hands so seriously injuried that doctors may have to amputate them. What a terrible thing to happen ( to anyone ) to such a young man ( he's about 45 )with two young boys! My prayers are with that family, so ( apparently ) united, and specially with those parents, who must be suffering the unspeakable... :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom