The UAE Royalty 4: August-September 2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
samira said:
i can`t stop laughing looking at this pic of Mo,he`s in the middle. :)
Me neither :) I think the one to right is sheikh Hamdan but I'm not sure who the person to left is.. Sheikh Maktoum or someone else?

Last edited:
Shk Maktoum is on the left and Shk Hamdan on the right...

La la said:
Me neither :) I think the one to right is sheikh Hamdan but I'm not sure who the person to left is.. Sheikh Maktoum or someone else?

who knows when will shk mansour`s wedding take place?I wonder isn`t he young to marry for a second time? :confused: has he got any kids? :rolleyes:

Sheikh Mansour has according to reports a six-year-old kid. I hope Mo isn't mean enough to steal the show from his own daughter and son, who is presumably getting married next year. After all Manal is young, in love and getting married for the first time.

Mansour's wedding will take place between dec-feb...He has got 1 son from a beautiful young wife... Manal is older then his wife, but as it has been said that he is in love with manal...well age isnt a matter if u really love some1 and want to be with them...

samira said:
who knows when will shk mansour`s wedding take place?I wonder isn`t he young to marry for a second time? :confused: has he got any kids? :rolleyes:

Guess Who said:
Mansour's wedding will take place between dec-feb...He has got 1 son from a beautiful young wife... Manal is older then his wife, but as it has been said that he is in love with manal...well age isnt a matter if u really love some1 and want to be with them...
why do you think he is in love with manal?maybe the marriage is arranged? :rolleyes: and have you got pic of his first wife?is she more beautiful than manal? :)

Ok, I can see my signature now.

Last edited:
samira said:
why do you think he is in love with manal?maybe the marriage is arranged? :rolleyes: and have you got pic of his first wife?is she more beautiful than manal? :)
Why do i think he is love with her???Coz everybody in the UAE knows that as a fact.He loved her before he married his first wife in an arranged marriage.His first wife has no public picture and does not get photographed.I heard manal isnt that pretty.His 1st wife is nice.

Guess Who said:
Why do i think he is love with her???Coz everybody in the UAE knows that as a fact.He loved her before he married his first wife in an arranged marriage.His first wife has no public picture and does not get photographed.I heard manal isnt that pretty.His 1st wife is nice.
Thanks very much! :) But why such high-ranking person,son of shk zayed ,had an arranged marriage if he loved Manal??And why it took him so many years to marry woman he loves?!

samira said:
Thanks very much! :) But why such high-ranking person,son of shk zayed ,had an arranged marriage if he loved Manal??And why it took him so many years to marry woman he loves?!
Well, marriages in the Gulf are usually arranged snt matter whether ur a sheikh or not.MAybe he wasnt ready to marry her than or maybe familly didnt agree.

Guess Who said:
Well, marriages in the Gulf are usually arranged snt matter whether ur a sheikh or not.MAybe he wasnt ready to marry her than or maybe familly didnt agree.
Thank you,you`re so well informed!If I`m not mistaken shk Hazza also married to Al Hamad daughter.Do you think his marriage was also arranged?Is it possible they never marry in love?Maybe usually the first marriage is arranged and then they can marry woman they love?

Is sheikh Mansour's first wife daughter of S.Mohammed bin Butti?

samira said:
Thank you,you`re so well informed!If I`m not mistaken shk Hazza also married to Al Hamad daughter.Do you think his marriage was also arranged?Is it possible they never marry in love?Maybe usually the first marriage is arranged and then they can marry woman they love?
Yes he is married to mohammed bin butti's daughter.Sister of shk mansour's wife. Well, they can always fall in love when theer married, cant they? We never know if they knew each other be4 they marry or if they asked there oparents to engage them. As for mansour he did ask his mother if he could marry alia.

Guess Who said:
Yes he is married to mohammed bin butti's daughter.Sister of shk mansour's wife. Well, they can always fall in love when theer married, cant they? We never know if they knew each other be4 they marry or if they asked there oparents to engage them. As for mansour he did ask his mother if he could marry alia.
I do not understand why shk mansour ask his mother if he could marry alia,if he loved manal? :confused:

this will be mansours THIRD wedding....2 years ago (less than that even) he married a Al-Quassimi rulers daughter of sharjah, and now its manal. The guy is not in love, he wouldnt know love if it hit him in the face. He is clearly trying to go where NONE of his brothers (all 19 of them) have gone before. He is marrying into the maktoum family. And he is marrying alot for someone of his age. His first wife waas very very sad when he took a 2nd wife, and she is the sister of sheikh Hazza's wife. God knows how bad she feels now...poor woman, she is very beautiful, and the econd wife was not. she was tall, slim and indian looking (dark). Even Manal is not beautiful, but she has the right daddy. MY GUESS IS THAT MANSOUR ALSO WANTS A WIFE TO SHOW OFF TO THE PUBLIC, like its becaome a fashion with arab leaders and princes to do all of a sudden. I bet he will show her off like mo shows haya off. wait and see....

777 said:
this will be mansours THIRD wedding....2 years ago (less than that even) he married a Al-Quassimi rulers daughter of sharjah, and now its manal. The guy is not in love, he wouldnt know love if it hit him in the face. He is clearly trying to go where NONE of his brothers (all 19 of them) have gone before. He is marrying into the maktoum family. And he is marrying alot for someone of his age. His first wife waas very very sad when he took a 2nd wife, and she is the sister of sheikh Hazza's wife. God knows how bad she feels now...poor woman, she is very beautiful, and the econd wife was not. she was tall, slim and indian looking (dark). Even Manal is not beautiful, but she has the right daddy. MY GUESS IS THAT MANSOUR ALSO WANTS A WIFE TO SHOW OFF TO THE PUBLIC, like its becaome a fashion with arab leaders and princes to do all of a sudden. I bet he will show her off like mo shows haya off. wait and see....
why he needs manal to show her to the public if his first wife alia is more beuatiful.why his first wife can not be shown to the public??

i don't know the inner details of the situation. but mansour would be showing off his wife's name not his wife's face. same with mo and haya. mo married KH's daughter and KA's sister. he didn't marry haya.

samira said:
why he needs manal to show her to the public if his first wife alia is more beuatiful.why his first wife can not be shown to the public??

777 said:
Her name is shaima.He didnt marry her, they just got engaged.He left her for manal after knowing about her bad reputation.Well, he dsnt have to follow his bro's footsteps, and so what is he married an al maktoum dear, for ur info they are relatives.Mo's mother is shk zayeds cousin...And he does love manal.It dsnt mean if a man is marrying for the 2nd time he isnt in love.Mansour is no a show off person.And so what if he takes her out in public and been seen together, they cant live a normal life??At the end they are ppl like us who are married.

Ipi Tombe said:
i don't know the inner details of the situation. but mansour would be showing off his wife's name not his wife's face. same with mo and haya. mo married KH's daughter and KA's sister. he didn't marry haya.
Mo has created his own reputation without the help of haya. He dsnt need king abdullah's help, since Mo is much stronger...

Yes, it seems like sheikh Mo is underestimating his own abilities these days.

Last edited:
Can someone explain me the situation:Alia is young,beautiful,I`m sure well educated modern woman,why she can not be shown to the public?

GW: completely agree with you. the point i was trying to make (unsucessfully, it seems) is that mo's interest lies in acquiring namebrand items. i agree that mo has more clout than KA-by the way don't say that on the Jordanian Family Threads-mo wasn't marrying political clout. he was marrying instant name brand recoginition. the JRF is shameless self promoters and whenever they do anything Mo is mentioned. whenever haya (also a shameless self promoter) gets metioned in the press-he is mentioned. hind might have infinately more respect, breeding, and class-she does not have the name recogintion.

Guess Who said:
Mo has created his own reputation without the help of haya. He dsnt need king abdullah's help, since Mo is much stronger...

we are not talking literally. we are talking figuratively.

samira said:
Can someone explain me the situation:Alia is young,beautiful,I`m sure well educated modern woman,why she can not be shown to the public?

Believe me he MARRIED that one from sharjah. I have friends who went to the wedding and thats how i know what she looks like. she is no looker, so i dont know what youre talking about when you sy bad reputation. he would have asked before the engagement took place, so please check your facts sweetie. As for loving manal, it is well known that ANY BEDOUIN MAN WHO LOVES A GIRL CANNOT MARRY her (dont argue with me, it is the rules there - ask anyone). Theyre must be love AFTER the marriage never before. Thats who when Mo bin rashid was in love with sheikha ALYAZIA bint zayed, too many people knew and he wrote half his poems about her, but he wasnt allowed to marry her because if people knew he loved her before the marriage, then they might speculate there was a relationship before they married/engaged, and so would look very bad on the girl and her family. This is the way of the abu dhabi people. You would not really know this unles you are emarati, or an emariti was honest enough to tell this sad fact. He would not be in love with manal- and if he is worried about reputation he should not marry her. at least no one has seen alias face, and she is really a good woman, but what do men know?!!!!

at the end of the day....mo is about conquests not love. he could care less who the woman is just as long as she has a good name.

777 said:
Believe me he MARRIED that one from sharjah. I have friends who went to the wedding and thats how i know what she looks like. she is no looker, so i dont know what youre talking about when you sy bad reputation. he would have asked before the engagement took place, so please check your facts sweetie. As for loving manal, it is well known that ANY BEDOUIN MAN WHO LOVES A GIRL CANNOT MARRY her (dont argue with me, it is the rules there - ask anyone). Theyre must be love AFTER the marriage never before. Thats who when Mo bin rashid was in love with sheikha ALYAZIA bint zayed, too many people knew and he wrote half his poems about her, but he wasnt allowed to marry her because if people knew he loved her before the marriage, then they might speculate there was a relationship before they married/engaged, and so would look very bad on the girl and her family. This is the way of the abu dhabi people. You would not really know this unles you are emarati, or an emariti was honest enough to tell this sad fact. He would not be in love with manal- and if he is worried about reputation he should not marry her. at least no one has seen alias face, and she is really a good woman, but what do men know?!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom