The UAE Royalty 4: August-September 2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh my....samira...where oh where did you find this tasty little treat for our eyes??? he is delicious.

samira said:
Hi!
Guess Who do you know is he sheikh zayed`s son Omar? Or one of the relatives of Al nahyans?

samira said:
Hi!
Guess Who do you know is he sheikh zayed`s son Omar? Or one of the relatives of Al nahyans?
Ohh Cant belive u thought he was Shk Omar.No he isnt one of shk zayeds son. His name is Humaid al neyadey. He works for shk zayed+ really close to him.If im not mistaken he is his secretary or works in his office.

Last edited:
Ipi Tombe said:
GW:

Why are some girls photographed and some aren't? Shka Fatima (Mo's daughter-not Zayed's wife) and the little girls are occasioanlly photographed. Maitha is definately photographed but Manal-not. Why is that? Is that her choice?

Well i dont really know why that is. I think the younger ones appear but once they get older they might not appear, just like Latifa, she totally dissapeared the last year from being photographed. Maitha is always in the sports news, i guess its what they do and if there allowed to be ohotographed.

Guess Who said:
Ohh Can belive u thought he was Shk Omar.No he isnt one of shk zayeds son. His name is Humaid al neyadey. He works for shk zayed+ really close to him.If im not mistaken he is his secretary or works in his office.
Guess Who thanks for enlighten me!I thought he was shk zayed`s son `cause he is always near sheikh zayed.I`ve seen one picture I think it was taken 10 years ago and he was near shk zayed.why is he so close to zayed?maybe he is somehow relative to him?

He looks kinda young for having followed around Baba Zayed for 10 years. That pic must be old?

Last edited:
La la said:
He looks kinda young for having followed around Baba Zayed for 10 years. That pic must be old?
This pic was taken this year.

Baba Zayed didnt go through any surgery. HE was in hospital for about 2 weeks for check ups.Thank god he is fine and in good health. He is back in his country.

La la said:
*Lol*
How is Baba Zayed's health now? I remember reading that he went through a spinal operation (sounds scary) in the States (but I'm sure they have many qualified Indian doctors back home too). I hope he has many fruitful years ahead of him. This world just can't afford to loose a leader like him. I'm sick of all those leaders (with Phd's and Masters) screwing up their nations.

Samira,

Thanks for helping me expanding my area of expertise. :cool:

Last edited:
GW:

On the topic of possible marriage material for Mo's kids-do you mind we discuss a hypothetical situation? If you take a look at those gorgeous, globe trotting boys of his-their pool of potential brides, one would assume, would be quite large.

Would Mo let one of his golden boys marry a non-Emirati much less a non Arab?

For example, the boys spend their summers in Europe, usually accompany daddy to the fall yearling sales and travel independantly for endurance rides and what have you. What happens if one of the boys finds a nice girl from a good family, well educated and with a couple of coins in her own piggy bank-would daddy go for the marriage?? (Assuming she would convert to Islam and gets along with all the important factions of Mak's).

Also what is the latest on Rashid's marriage to Latifa???

Guess Who said:
La la said:
Yep, Sheikha Latifa is the carbon copy of Sheikha Hind.
HAve u ever seen Shk HInd ??
That's what I have been told. :) Also, that sheikh Maktoum is a spitting image of sheikha Hind. But let me tell ya this, my soul will not rest in peace until I've seen Sheikha Hind. :)

Last edited:
samira said:
Guess Who thanks for enlighten me!I thought he was shk zayed`s son `cause he is always near sheikh zayed.I`ve seen one picture I think it was taken 10 years ago and he was near shk zayed.why is he so close to zayed?maybe he is somehow relative to him?
No sure exactly why he is so close. No he is not related to Shk Zayed in anyeay.. MAyve shk zayed likes him alot and likes his company...

Ipi Tombe said:
GW:

On the topic of possible marriage material for Mo's kids-do you mind we discuss a hypothetical situation? If you take a look at those gorgeous, globe trotting boys of his-their pool of potential brides, one would assume, would be quite large.

Would Mo let one of his golden boys marry a non-Emirati much less a non Arab?

For example, the boys spend their summers in Europe, usually accompany daddy to the fall yearling sales and travel independantly for endurance rides and what have you. What happens if one of the boys finds a nice girl from a good family, well educated and with a couple of coins in her own piggy bank-would daddy go for the marriage?? (Assuming she would convert to Islam and gets along with all the important factions of Mak's).

Well yes i think Mo will allow his son's to marry non-emirati girls. Mo is open with his sons, i dont think he will ever force them to marry someone they dont want.Mo would go for the marriage even if they weher european's

Also what is the latest on Rashid's marriage to Latifa???
Am nothing yet, but when i know i will update.

thanks for NOT answering the first question:rolleyes:

what do you think of my hypothetical situation? do you think mo would let one of his golden boys marry a girl of his choosing if she was non-Arab and non-Emirati?

Guess Who said:
Am nothing yet, but when i know i will update.

La la said:
The caption read that it is Sheikh Hamdan bin Zayed. Also, Baba Zayed looks to be around 50 in that pic so it can't be SHamdan's son. But it could be one of his other kids. :confused:

However, that boy is way TOO cute. *drool*

Also, if you have pictures of Baba Zayed's kids (when they were younger) or/and grandkids please attach them. One can't possible get enough of these delicate creatures. :D

La la

here`s the pic Baba Zayed and his kids

http://www.mashkoor.com/zayed_files/zpic_files/025.jpg

Ipi Tombe said:
my goodness!!!!:eek:

those jackets are positively vintage....oh my gosh!!!!

also i've never seen a pic of shk zayed so young.....:eek: :cool: :)
I'm laughing sooooooo hard right now. Those are some awful jackets!!! Ok ok, I'll be nice. But what happened Baba Zayed? I know he's the proud owner of some of the most stylish dishdashas ever sewn and seen on this Earth. This must be one of those photoshopped pictures!

Thanks for the lovely picture, Samira! :)

Last edited:
Also, I think it's SHEIKH HAMDAN in the background! :eek:

i'm sorry, mo. you know i'm your number one fan. but that pic is dang funny!!!! i can't stop laughing!!!!

Ipi Tombe said:
i'm sorry, mo. you know i'm your number one fan. but that pic is dang funny!!!! i can't stop laughing!!!!
i can`t stop laughing looking at this pic of Mo,he`s in the middle. :)

Attachments

• 00057.gif
    00057.gif
    188.1 KB · Views: 310
i did answer ur q, the answer apeared in the blue box with the quote..

Ipi Tombe said:
thanks for NOT answering the first question:rolleyes:

what do you think of my hypothetical situation? do you think mo would let one of his golden boys marry a girl of his choosing if she was non-Arab and non-Emirati?

so it's official. mo has always been the runt of the family (could explain some of his issues.)

samira said:
i can`t stop laughing looking at this pic of Mo,he`s in the middle. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom