The UAE Royalty 2: June 2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen B I agree can we get a comment card for the site!

Dear, Sheikh Mohammed although you yourself are not a looker the majority of your children are so we would greatly apprecitate it if you would keep up dated photos for us to oogle at. Thakns Mo we knew you would understand.

How old is Hind? Is she a lot younger than Mo? She has a lot of kids.

:eek: How unfair! I never thought he would "segregate" his children apart like that. Hm, I have been wondering as to why there is no picture of Majid... Does Mo have 16 children sum-total?

All I know about Marwan is that he is really sweet not to cute doesn't look Arab his mother is German but no one has seen her. I guess Marwan is fairly social but I have never seen him with my own eyes. I met people that had met him. I have heard about him from more than 3 or 4 people. I think he checks in with Hind. It's like he has the title Sheikh but not the respect. It's all hear say but that is what I heard. I would be soooo curious to meet him.

I have heard all kinds of numbers as to how many children Mo has the most I heard was 18. I also heard his brother Skh Maktoum bin Rashid has a bunch of "illegitimate" kids (I hate that phrase)

Hehehehe, Noura .. you catch more bees with honey.. ahem.... notice there's like 200 pictures of himself on his site.... no self esteem problem there :rolleyes: Isn't it possible he thinks his kids - in particular the older cuties - got their looks from say... him? :shock:
hehehehe, now say that with a straight face.......

18 kids is a lot..... he keeps busy.... so basically he's known at the illegitimate one.... still sad as he is just as much son of Mo as the others....

sshamsa

Sheikha Shamsa is Mo's daughter. She hated the constant controlling and she wanted more freedom and subsequently tried to run away in London but Mo's men found her after some time.

Queen B I think you are awsome you make me laugh!! yeah I think he would like to make himself think that the looks are from him. either that or he knows they aren't and that is why he isn't updating the photos hoping we wont notice how much better looking they are then him. He is also quite short.

La La, Sheikah Shamas bint Mohammed al Maktoum? Very interesting. Honestly I think Mo is a good leader I don't know if I would be to crazy about having him as a dad. He seems to be quite controlling. I would love to meet some of the girls from that family. I bet they are quite interesting and strong willed.

All I can say about the gal who ran away to London and got cought is, WOW!

Thanks Lala for the link :flower: ..... oh I did read that about her running away... so where is she now? Wonder if she will be forced into an arranged marriage....

Awww, thanks Noura... that's so sweet of you :blush:
I think Mo fancies himself - especially because of all the up close pictures he has taken of himself in magazines..... :p

Bibi is a superb girlie! Happy go lucky and hang up free!

Think Layla and Silver Charm will be surprised when they come back. Have alot of catching up to do. ;)

Awww, Lala, you're the best and the sweetest!!!!!!! :blush:
Girl, at this rate, I think you'll never get to bed.... :lol:

Sheikha Shamsa's situtation sounds like the girl who ran off with the American soldier, from Bahrain was she?

Originally posted by QueenB@Jun 6th, 2004 - 8:09 pm
Sheikha Shamsa's situtation sounds like the girl who ran off with the American soldier, from Bahrain was she?
Very much agreed!

Yeah, Mariam. But Bahrain is more cosmopolitan I think, and besides her father is not the defacto ruler so she was lucky in that sense.

Noura, this is quite a good substitute to chat, dont you think? ;)

Thanks for the compliments, Mera Beta, Bibi kutty!

Whoa! You guys have been keeping busy.

Question. Can sheikhas/normal emirati girls go out in groups, just not with guys? Can they hang out with their brothers in public, just not men they aren't related to? For example, would any of Mo's girls go out with the boys to Starbucks?

So sad about Marwan. I would love to see a picture of him.

Hi Chanel... think that the Bahraini girl got divorced though..... after the made for tv movie, the autobio, the endless interviews and comments she made about her country and family... wonder if she stayed in America or hopped on the first plane back home....

Yes La La it is actually kinda better than chat because you can read at your own pace and everything is posted so you can always go back and reference things. It is really cool I am glad I stumbled across this. Thanks!

I read where P Haya said she knew Mo 2 years.... I thought she would have known him all her Life as wouldn't their families have been in the same social and personal circles....?

I know she went back to Bahrain so she is probably divorced. Layla told me she was pardoned by someone (the ruler perhaps). So much for so little!

It is sad if she couldn't. I don't think she is any older than 24?

She's like a distant cousin of the ruler or something... and her family was so wealthy... she had complained that she then lived in a tiny little apartment and didn't have much money and had to cook and clean....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom