Sheikh Mohammed's Children picture thread 2: January 2010 - June 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There aren't photos for her. Except Maitha and daughter's Sheikha Hind. The other sheikh mohamed girls's doesn't show their photos

Last edited by a moderator:
Why do these people have all the same freakin name? I mean come on let's be creative a little! And yes Shamma looks a lot like rashid and salama like hamdan. I came to a conclusion yesterday after looking at these pics that Manal was the prettiest when young unlike hind's girls. Maryam and sheikha are all made up, their pics are always retouched, their not that pretty and their skin is so much darker then Manal's. This is my honest opinion hope my post is not deleted for sayin wat I think!

Why do these people have all the same freakin name? I mean come on let's be creative a little! And yes Shamma looks a lot like rashid and salama like hamdan. I came to a conclusion yesterday after looking at these pics that Manal was the prettiest when young unlike hind's girls. Maryam and sheikha are all made up, their pics are always retouched, their not that pretty and their skin is so much darker then Manal's. This is my honest opinion hope my post is not deleted for sayin wat I think!

Your post will only be deleted if you violate the forum rules.

Manal's mother is said to have quite fair skin which is quite normal for Middle Easterns unlike the Gulf people who are a bit darker.
Manal was a pretty child but I also think that some of Hind's girls are really pretty whether the pictures are retouched or not you can clearly see their features.

Sheikha Hind's daughters are pretty girls, it seems that there is a problem with you for being dark.

Sheikha Hind's daughters are pretty girls, it seems that there is a problem with you for being dark.

Not really. I love hot black guys like Reggie Bush LOL. Humm Hind's girls are cute that's all but Manal remains the prettiest maktoum girl by far. I imagine Manal being a beautiful woman really! If I understand well Manal is half Lebanese??

can u post the pix in some other website? cause flickr is blocked in dubai!!!
In uae is flickr and youtube closed!
Sheikha maryam is photoshop

I also think it is strange the girls are photoshopped so much. Like they are some sort of monsters that need to be retouched. They are no supermodels, but they are not ugly either. Manal i dunno. She never appears in public. The only pics of her are when she was a young kid, yet she already looked like Mary Osmond... :ermm:
It is a pity that Manal doesn't want to be seen in public,. She doesn't seem to have any problems with publicity in itself since she pushes her kids constantly to the stage. And these kids are really young to become Next Topmodel :sad:

He live in france dont uae

In uae is flickr and youtube closed! I have a turkish vodafone phone card i can with my turkish card in uae wap mobile internet surf and flickr posted :)

Who lives in France?

Youtube is not blocked in the UAE.

Lindinha856 said:
If I understand well Manal is half Lebanese??

Yes, correct.

can u post the pix in some other website? cause flickr is blocked in dubai!!!

Go my site multqa.net can see other my flickr what my friend deniz 1999 postet ileri12 and multqa.net flickr photostream scource2 posted photos from multqa.net from multqa.net pics is copright pls dont more post i write email flickr

Dazz I don't know if its true but I heard Emirati women hate Lebanese women but Emirati men are said to love them since they are more "european" looking and not so strict! And yes its weird how Manal isn't seen in public but she wants her babies to be public figures when so young!?

Humm Hind's girls are cute that's all but Manal remains the prettiest maktoum girl by far. I imagine Manal being a beautiful woman really! If I understand well Manal is half Lebanese??
Well I guess it is a matter of ¿taste? To me Hind's daughters are more beautiful than Manal but it doesn't mean she is not pretty. In fact I think the prettiest is Sheikha Sheikha.

Yes Sheikha Manal is half lebanese.;)
And yes its weird how Manal isn't seen in public but she wants her babies to be public figures when so young!?
Maybe it is Sheikh Mansour's decision that their children can be public.

Who knows, maybe Sheikh Mansour doesn't want his wife to be public but I see no reason.
Does anybody have seen a picture of Sheikha Shamsa?

Maybe it is about taste..But i am sure that lots of people here in this forum would agree w/ me that maryam and sheikha are too much of production and too retouched for the so called "natural beauty".:whistling:

I find sheikha sheikha is beauty i am dont so beauty when i go here dubai i am in my photos topmodel :) is many photoshop photographs make face clean and dark face make white dark eyes make brown dont belive photos ;-) thx photoshop i can here a photoshop programm post? I work in turkey i find turkish girls very beauty all modern hair clothes all have bf and abaya is forbidden

Who knows, maybe Sheikh Mansour doesn't want his wife to be public but I see no reason.
Does anybody have seen a picture of Sheikha Shamsa?

Yes i asked that question earlier regarding Shiekha Shamsa.
The idea that she doesnt wont to be seen in public is NOT true at all
she unfortunatly has had here wings clipped so to speak.

Thks for the info amboo. Well I have 2 say that this isn't news after all she lives in the MidEast, Gulf, UAE doesn't have too much choice!

I think your missing the point have you ever wondered why all the rest are
on display but not Shamsa?

i assumed it was probably cuz of the whole "runaway or kidnapped sheikha" ordeal that happened in england way back

i think they're pretty, but to be called "REAL" beauties, i'd have to see some "REAL" pictures (not photoshop) to agree, but I agree it's a matter of taste

Really weird that she was treated so harsh especially if you see that Rashid is always protected and Hinds girls are all over internet and they seem very western orientated. But Mo seems to make a lot of distiction in the way he treats Hinds kids and the others. That's not fair and a true father should know better :ermm:

That sai, do you know where Shamsa is? Is she buried under a stone or is she married off to an 60 year old drunk? The other day i saw that even her name is removed from the arab wikipedia... "all" kids ar mentioned besides her. Creepy!!!

Ohhhh gosh u said it right Hind's girls r all over the net showing themselves to the world and sheikh Mo doesn't even appear to care! I have 2 agree hind's girls r the biggest westerners wanna be, I think they try too hard to be cool sometimes... Perhaps Mo favors them better than all the other kids?!

It's totally fine that the girls are out and about now but i don't understand why they go from one extreme to the other. For a long time we have been told the girls could not have their picture out because of their culture and traditions and because of their modesty. Now we see pictures and we can all see it had nothing to do with modesty or tradition. The girls, esp Maryam seem very westernized but not very modest. They never seem to do anything else then having fun, sporting, posing or partying. Ofcourse time-off is important, but there are also other things like school, family, work or whatever....

i hope we get to see pics of the girls on Hamdans wedding, all dressed in colourful abayas and posing with their brothers. It would be great PR for Dubai and the Maktoum family, it would bring some balance in the way they are portrayed.
To everyone that says that such picture is impossible, i would like to say that Sh Mo himself has proved that Nothing is Impossible. The Sky is the Limit :flowers:

...Rashid is always protected...
sry...but i'm not understanding wut u mean by "rashid is always protected"
but yeah i wondered that too, how come only sheikha hind's girls, except for hessa are in public and not the other girls..its almost like shiekh mo doesn't even acknowledge them...imo

i wonder if this is a newer pic or an old one...anyone know?

sheikha latifa bint mohamed bin rashid al maktoum on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
*but doesn't sheikha latifa look very much like khloe kardashian?

faith_g; [URL="http://www.flickr.com/photos/46629028@N02/4365144423/" said:
sheikha latifa bint mohamed bin rashid al maktoum on Flickr - Photo Sharing![/URL]
*but doesn't sheikha latifa look very much like khloe kardashian?

wow,lovely pic,latifa look pretty
I have never seen it before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom