Sheikh Mohammed's Children picture thread 2: January 2010 - June 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, LuHh Trindade, and welcome to the discussion. Like Countess, I too think you English is MUCH better than my Portugese. I wouldn't consider myself fluent or even able to communicate in any other language as well as you do. So no need to apologize. We understood you very well!

where did they do this party? coz the women there didn't seem to be from dubai..

They're all babysitters!! ;) Gosh Sheikh Mo must spend alot of $ w/ nannies....

According to the caption on the pictures, the picture were taken last year.
The nannies dont seem to be all Sheikha Shamma/Sheikha Salamas.
There are tons of children in that picture & im pretty sure many of those nannies are looking after the children.
Its quite normal to have nannies in the Gulf (not just UAE) for each child or every two children.

Just as Dazzling said, is NOT UNCOMMON to have nannies in the gulf. Its not just something in UAE, its mostly everywhere in gulf. Personally, I grew up with a few myself.

In a lot of bday parties, parents have their kids come with nannies. Or sometimes the ladies have their own little gathering somewhere else near by, but the nannies are on duty.

only royals have nunnies for their children in gulf?

No, many families do, high class families to working families.
Housemaids & nanny (depending where from) wages are low in the region, therefore many people have access to them.
Many foreigners who are living in the region also have access to housemaids & part time nannies if not full time nannies.
I know a few Europeans who are working mothers who have a full time housemail & nanny for their children.

Just as Dazzling said again. Many people from upper class to middle class have nannies, and maids.
But having nannies is also considered a form of discipline.
They don't JUST watch the children, they sometimes teach them too.

Just as Dazzling said again. Many people from upper class to middle class have nannies, and maids.
But having nannies is also considered a form of discipline.
They don't JUST watch the children, they sometimes teach them too.
Ok we get it, duh!..can we talk about something other than the hired help???:lol:..

Thank you:flowers:...sorry about the pissy mood..but the lack of Hamdan pics has me on withdrawal:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Whats wrong in talking about the hired help? They play an equal part in the lives of many families, and royals.

LOL... As for Hamdan, I agree with all of you. There was a time where he was in the public 24/7, now that people are used to it, he is staying low. But I dont blame him either, sometimes you wanna live ur life. :ermm:

Last edited by a moderator:
Whats wrong in talking about the hired help? They play an equal part in the lives of many families, and royals.

LOL... As for Hamdan, I agree with all of you. There was a time where he was in the public 24/7, now that people are used to it, he is staying low. But I dont blame him either, sometimes you wanna live ur life. :ermm:

I didn't say there was anything wrong with talking about the hired help..its just that three people in a row said the same exact thing, and it was becoming redundant..that's all I meant.

why is maryam hiding her face all the sudden?

i dont think it is her. she never hide her face bfr and the nails of tht girl are not "done." seems to not be maryam. IMO

I love the pic's thank you girls/boys i think all of them are really pretty/handsome... love to see how Hamdan like baby's...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom