Sheikh Mohammed's Children picture thread 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sheikha maryam bint mohamed:flowers:
Maryam M Al Maktoum! | Facebook

old pic of sheikha hissa bint mohamed al maktoum
http://www.gulfup.com/gfiles/12609929211.jpg
http://www.gulfup.com/gfiles/12609929212.jpg

.................................................​

pic of sheikh latifa 2 with sheikh hamdan
http://www.gulfup.com/gfiles/12609929255.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sheikha sheikha bint saeed have self why hamdan why sisters

Sheikha sheikha bin saeed and fazza from face and eyes self .when i dont know is fiance from hamdan i think is a sister

Sheikha beautiful.,.

I wish them a happy life

Sheikha sheikha bint saeed have self why hamdan why sisters

Sheikha sheikha bin saeed and fazza from face and eyes self .when i dont know is fiance from hamdan i think is a sister

they look like brother and sister right... i think she's very pretty but to me she looks like Hamdan's sister :ermm:

Yes, i mean she have self eyes why hamdan and lips

are sheikha latifa 1 and sheikha manal sisters?
cuz sheikha manal's daughter fatima looks just like sheikha latifa 1...OMG the resemblance...(but if they're not...then boy am I wrong?)
also, if seen that first picture of sheikha hissa and I always thought its sheikha latifa 2

Yes, i mean she have self eyes why hamdan and lips

I think when you say "self" what you are really trying to say is "same" right?
so you're saying that "Hamdan and his fiance, sheikha sheikha, both have the "same" eyes and she looks like his sisters
*i'm not trying to act like a snob by correcting you...but I hope this helps :flowers:

thanks for the pics:cool: miss this guy............;)

thanks for the pics,the one with the dog and the last one were so cute! are there any recent images of her or is she also not in the public?
as much as I´ve heard,the announcement of her wedding is still a speculation,I would have read about it when I was in Dubai,they always celebrate BIG when they celebrate anything in Dubai:)

http://www.fazza3.com/vb/t254555.html

hmm...jeweleries to whom?;)
ÝÒÇÚ ÛíÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÑ Ýí áäÜÏä ÛíÜÑ - :: ãäÊÏíÇÊ ÝÒÇÚ ::
|||ÝÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÒÇÚ ||| - ãäÊÏíÇÊ ÇáÇãÇÑÇÊ ááÌãíÚ

I am not sure,but the jewellery on the sesond pic behind hamdan looks a lot like Montblanc jewellery...I think I saw this at Selfridges in London.
It is very classic so I think it is rather for his mom or sisters or maybe he bought one for himself?They have some lovely pieces for men too:)
I think he would rather buy something more oppulent for his girlfriend and I don`t think that he shops at the usual shopping hours.usually the sheiks get special appointments so that they are not bugged by other shoppers but I don`t know about Hamdan....

hmm...jeweleries to whom?;)
ÝÒÇÚ ÛíÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÑ Ýí áäÜÏä ÛíÜÑ - :: ãäÊÏíÇÊ ÝÒÇÚ ::
|||ÝÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÒÇÚ ||| - ãäÊÏíÇÊ ÇáÇãÇÑÇÊ ááÌãíÚ

I am not sure,but the jewellery on the sesond pic behind hamdan looks a lot like Montblanc jewellery...I think I saw this at Selfridges in London.
It is very classic so I think it is rather for his mom or sisters or maybe he bought one for himself?They have some lovely pieces for men too:)
I think he would rather buy something more oppulent for his girlfriend and I don`t think that he shops at the usual shopping hours.usually the sheiks get special appointments so that they are not bugged by other shoppers but I don`t know about Hamdan....

I have seen pics of hamdan w/ fans taken at Malls... And actually lots of pics of him he's at the mall just walkin around. I guess he just pops in just like all of us without any appointments...Just a regular shopper...

Eid al muslim world allah take witht use insalla 2010

Sorry i find pictures in flickr from sheikha moza bint maktoum bin saeed al maktoum.is saeed bin maktoum al maktoum she father?

Here pics! Flickr: ileri12's Photostream

Forgive my ignorance....may I know who is the beautiful girl...Sheikha Moza Bint Maktoum Bin Saeed Al Maktoum?

Forgive my ignorance but can u tell me who is this beautiful girl Sheikha Moza Bint Maktoum Bin Saeed Al Maktoum.

Wish You All A Very Happy New Year.:flowers:

Look pretty is she??

Is it from the Al-Maktoum

wowwwww Sheikha Moza is beautiful and pretty ;)

Where is she father? How old? Why hamdan married with she,she is from al maktoum girls beautifull

Eid al muslim world allah take witht use insalla 2010

Sorry i find pictures in flickr from sheikha moza bint maktoum bin saeed al maktoum.is saeed bin maktoum al maktoum she father?

Here pics! Flickr: ileri12's Photostream

according to her name, her grandfather wld be saeed and her father maktoum.

moza bint(daughter of)maktoum bin(son of)saeed

the only maktoum whose name (i think) is maktoum bin saeed al maktoum is the guy who married the waitress from belarus. does tht sound right to anyone else?

I've moved the Q&A posts to the
General Questions About The Ruling Family Of Dubai thread

Lets keep this topic on dicussing pictures of Sheikh Mohammeds children

wow... she's pretty.. she seems to be skinny and tall.. but i am impressed i thought his g/f would be STUNNING.. like Gorgeousss for the kind of $ he has and usually arab guys are show offs..and NO :p i am not into rashid girls so don't think i am jealous. Just my 5 cents...:)

I thank ileri from multpa al nahyan all cute masallah.and girl from rashid is nice

Sorry,rashid she is beautiful for you my friends tell me she dont want anything from rashid.she want life with him why normal peopels,no trubel and dont paparazzi she help poor peopels and she open school in anatolia for childs he cant go school ,whell family have dont money give eating schoolbook scholldress is good girl poor girl and rashid think football

ahhahahaha...Right...she doesn't want any money from the maktoums...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom