Sheikh Mohammed's Children picture thread 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, Elegance. :flowers: That was what I meant. I guess my question regarding Hamdan was rhetorical. I actually should have stated that Hamdan has to balance between the two. Rashid and Hamdan seem close but I suppose at times that Hamdan has to step away and defer to Mo. :rolleyes:

All these sets are similar to each other. His official photographer has very "creative" and "arty" job, poor guy.

I can see Maryam looks like her brother, Sheikh Hamdan and Sheikha Salammah:flowers:

I have seen the pictures before, but it is always nice to see him again:)

Oh my goodness!! The Rashid picture took my breath away:eek:

And I insist that Sheikha Maryam looks very much like Sheikh Hamdan, she is very pretty:flowers:

She's his sister Sheikha Maryam ;)

Yes, it's Maryam on the first one and about the second...I thought that that's the pic of Hamdan's future wife, his cousin Sheikha Sheikha.

Yes, it's Maryam on the first one and about the second...I thought that that's the pic of Hamdan's future wife, his cousin Sheikha Sheikha.

I think it is Sheikha Sheikha on the second pic too:ermm:

they look a like so i think it's Hamdan's sister and i think she's very pretty

Last edited by a moderator:
Two different people:
Sheikha Sheikha bint Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum = CP Hamdan's sister
Sheikha Sheikha bint Saeed bin Thani Al Maktoum = CP Hamdan's fiancée

first time i see them too thank you!
wow i can't tell you how much i like those kids of sheikh Mohammed they are really beautiful

You´re welcome!
first time i see them too thank you! wow i can't tell you how much i like those kids of sheikh Mohammed they are really beautiful
I think they are celebrating some kind of event/happening.
Question, why do they have these flower things around their neck????

Some new *refreshing* pics (I'm looking at it and think about beach holiday, arh..)
1 2
Fishing photosessions are back! Haha
1 2 3

They can be old so pгt them in Sheikh Mohammed's Cildren picture thread then. But I hope that it's new ones according to Hamdan's last fashion: Ralph Lauren polo + aviator sunglasses :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom