Sheikh Mohammed's Children 7: June 2011 - January 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's great! Looks like a very interesting place.

Last edited by a moderator:
shaikha just put on her twitter that maryam isnt engaged?
i thought she was...

well the rumors were never confirmed and it was alot of speculation because actually Maryam never said directly that she was engaged :)

but what is interesting is that two tweets before someone told Shaikha not to always be pregant etc... that means she is pregnant right now???
seems like she´s like her mother, always prego :D

lol i heard she was to, it seems she waiting in between kids more than her mother did

it seems a little bit that people like rumours: to hear it, distribute it and make it even more hotter......... :nonono:

Just as well could be argued that: I have heard from the x, that b sad, that a from h has experience, that s wrote on a mysterious twitter acount: Sheikha Sheikha is a little bit pregnant (but not really) and Sheikha Maryam is kinda engaged (but not really). :argh:
I hope all rumours find an end. It is nice to read facts, not rumours.

I hope all rumours find an end.
Dear Imanmajed,
these rumours will only end when the truth is said. However, the people''s nature is inquisitive - hence it will always find someone retailing gossip. I think the Al Maktoums are really strong and wise people who decided just to wad their ears while the rumours about them are going around the world.;)

ok as you want it as a fact: Shaikha just stated clearly on her Twitter that she IS pregnant :) so congratulations!

Dear Imanmajed,
these rumours will only end when the truth is said.

...and then? ;) Does it change your life?

ok as you want it as a fact: Shaikha just stated clearly on her Twitter that she IS pregnant :) so congratulations!

What for a difficult birth before the birth!!!!! :)

If it´s true: Congratulations to Sheikha Sheikha and Sheikh Nasser!

Dear Imanmajed,
.....However, the people''s nature is inquisitive - hence it will always find someone retailing gossip. I think the Al Maktoums are really strong and wise people who decided just to wad their ears while the rumours about them are going around the world.;)

you are right! Some people´s nature is very, very, very inquisitive....and they can´t live without any rumors. ;). But whatever may be their rumors, they remain rumors.

The truth lies behind the veil of private and some of this truths isn´t for our ears. We should accept this. Such an attitude makes us wise with a strong character and good manners. It shows the ruler in us.

well the rumors were never confirmed and it was alot of speculation because actually Maryam never said directly that she was engaged :)

but what is interesting is that two tweets before someone told Shaikha not to always be pregant etc... that means she is pregnant right now???

Not quite like her mother. Sheikha Sheikha's daughter is just over a year old.
Sheikha Hind's pregnancies varied, some a year, some just a matter of months that she was pregnant again.

Im so happy for her :heart: Im sure the baby will be as cute as Shumi. It's good that she finally decided to clear the confusion. Some people were talking about her pregnancy in January :ermm:

Im so happy for her :heart: Im sure the baby will be as cute as Shumi. It's good that she finally decided to clear the confusion. Some people were talking about her pregnancy in January :ermm:

I have heard that in the first months of the pregnancy, it is not desirable the news about pregnancy to be spread. However, these are only superstitious fears. I don't think this is Sheikha's case.

May God bless her with a healthy and cute baby-boy!:flowers:

I have heard that in the first months of the pregnancy, it is not desirable the news about pregnancy to be spread. However, these are only superstitious fears. I don't think this is Sheikha's case.

May God bless her with a healthy and cute baby-boy!:flowers:

Very true Maharata. (I am not saying this is Sheikha's case) but indeed doctors do recommend the newly parents to keep quiet for the first few weeks/months of pregnancy up to 3 or 4 months. Usually it is safe to reveal your pregnancy when your 4 months pregnant anything before that is considered to be risky.Many european royals won't reveal their pregnancy or make a statement about it until about 6 months into pregnancy.
Blessings to Sheikha, her new baby and all her family. May God save them!:flowers:

lol i heard she was to, it seems she waiting in between kids more than her mother did

If a woman is willing to take on the burdens of pregnancy, and that too several times, then we have to show her our utmost respect.

To give a child love and time and to see it grow up into a man or a woman with a strong and good charakter - this including a sense of responsibility, forgiveness, patience and willingness to share own life. Therefore, I would say: Thank you mothers!

Last edited:
If a woman is willing to take on the burdens of pregnancy, and that too several times, then we have to show her our utmost respect.

To give a child love and time and to see it grow up into a man or a woman with a strong and good charakter - this including a sense of responsibility, forgiveness, patience and willingness to share own life. Therefore, I would say: Thank you mothers!
It couldn't be said better, Imanmajed. If you just for a while think over the role of the mother altogether - you wil find out it if the most vital role in building someone's character and personality up. The family is the unit, which is crucial for our growing up. What I'm detecting is that modern women devote themselves to their careers and when they turn their backs, it is too late for them to have kids. So, I think the most respective and difficult job is that of the parent.

It is the most difficult job, being a parent. If you are a rocket scientist at least you know how much wire you need and how many circuit boards. If you are a parent you don't get a blueprint for making a good person.

Mabrook Shaikha and Nasser :) I was going through her Twitter and she replied to someone that ,,she is in her 8th" so we will have a new princess or prince soon. :)

Does she mean the 8th month ot week?

We must now decide themselves. :ROFLMAO:
She makes the curious of us not really easy. :whistling:
My opinion: It means, she is the 8th month of her pregnancy. Allahu alem (God knows it better!)

I think she's 8 months pregnant now. Usually when women say they are in their 7th, 8th, 9th during pregnancy they mean months :) At least in my country. And I think she wants to give birth in london. They are in uk right now. ( I saw her pics on instagram).

So Sheikha Shaikha is turning 9th month of her pregnancy and her sister Sheikha Hessa is pregnant too! Congratulations :flowers: Wow, another baby ;) Al Maktoum family will be huge, all married sheikhas had their next children last year or they are having them now. First Sheikha Manal, then Latifa, now Hessa and Shaikha :ohmy:

So Sheikha Shaikha is turning 9th month of her pregnancy and her sister Sheikha Hessa is pregnant too! Congratulations :flowers: Wow, another baby ;) Al Maktoum family will be huge, all married sheikhas had their next children last year or they are having them now. First Sheikha Manal, then Latifa, now Hessa and Shaikha :ohmy:

Congraulations. Its fine, that children are born. When dreams get hand and foot and wishes become to life, then you can speak reverently of a miracle..... a sweet miracle with a great smile....... :baby:

As it seems Sheikha Hessa has given birth to a baby-boy - Rashed. Congratulations to the whole family. May God bless them!

Hessa is the Aisha 's mother right ?

No, xavi83. Sheikha Hessa is the mother of Hind. And Aisha's mother is Sheikha Latifa.:flowers:

No, xavi83. Sheikha Hessa is the mother of Hind. And Aisha's mother is Sheikha Latifa.:flowers:

I am lost in the Al Maktoum genealogy :lol::lol:
Are you sure there is no mistake in what you said?
I thouhgt sheikha Hessa is the daughter of Hind.
I don't know who is Aisha but isn't it likely that she is the mother of Latifa?

I can't understand why the Al maktoum frequently give the same names again and again.
I find it silly that Sheikh Mohamed Al maktoum gave the name Latifa to 2 of his daughters by different wives.
I guess there is 2 of his other children who bear the same name:ermm:

Now one of Sheikh Mohamed's daughter gave the name rashed to her baby boy which is at the same time the name of one of her brother if I am not mistaken:eek:

Yes, you are right, soraya. There is so many repeating names within the family, so it's normally to mistake them sometimes.:lol:I am quite sure in what I say because Sheikha Sheikha, Sheikha Futtaim and Sheikha Latifa - the show jumper- congratulated her on Twitter.:)

I am lost in the Al Maktoum genealogy :lol::lol:
Hessa and Latifa are both daughters of sh.Hind.
Sh.Latifa gave birth to a baby girl Aisha last November and sh.Hessa gave birth to a baby boy Rashid today. In this part of the world we do like to name babies after family members we love and although sh.Hessa has a brother named Rashid it won't be so confusing since the fathers carry different name the new baby is Rashid bin Saeed while his uncil is Rashid bin Mohammed :)
I hope I made it clear..

Thanks all for the clarification ; Congrats seems al maktoum are welcoming baby boys this year hope sheikha sheikha is also going to !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom