Sheikh Mohammed's Children 7: June 2011 - January 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I read he was born on December 25, 1987 (Facebook). Does anyone know if he is actually engaged to Sheihka Maryam? I've seen a couple of photos of them together...

i would also like to know more about this topic
i have seen only one photo them together and it was childhood picture

HI everyone I'm a new member
does anyone know why SH Hamdan wedding has been cancelled?

HI everyone I'm a new member
does anyone know why SH Hamdan wedding has been cancelled?

There has never been an announcement for a wedding,so far he only cancelled his engagement.There are lots of rumours about his love life and many girls who tell everyone they are secretly married to him :D
Officially
there is no girlfriend,wife or any children from Sheikh Hamdan!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=196395643762899&set=a.172782642790866.44604.153843644684766&type=3&theater

Sheikha Sheikha bint Saeed bin Thani al Maktoum, Sheikh Hamdan's fiance, near by Sheikha Latifa

photo.php

Last edited:
as far i know their engagement was cancelled already 2 years ago

Last edited by a moderator:
From what I heard his girlfriend is named Lamia!!!! is that true? I heard also that he is married to a palestinian girl named Rym and he has 3 children!!!!!!!!!!!

From what I heard his girlfriend is named Lamia!!!! is that true? I heard also that he is married to a palestinian girl named Rym and he has 3 children!!!!!!!!!!!

He is NOT married.

Who is even counting the girlfriends? :ROFLMAO:

yes he is in paris :)
he is not married to anyone and as for lamia ppl assumed that because of a poem but the use of a name in arabic poetry does not mean the actual name is ment.
and there was an announcement of the wedding back in 2009 but it was canceled after

sorry i dont but usualy he doesnt stay long
but i'm sure he will be flying to swiss if he is not there already as his mom had surgeory today

hmm.. guess some of you also saw that Maryam tweeted she had 7 brothers and then corrected it to 8.... so either she still missed one (which would be strange, you should know your amount of brothers, even if there are many) or someone isn´t her brother... what u think?

well honestly... the appearance of marwan is really strange and I'm not sure if he exists.
Guess maryam seriously knows the amount of brothers she has and marwan doesn't exist.

someone asked her if he´s her brother but she did not answer.. seems strange to me, she should have denied him if he would not exist... guess we will never know everything :D

well honestly... the appearance of marwan is really strange and I'm not sure if he exists.
Guess maryam seriously knows the amount of brothers she has and marwan doesn't exist.
why strange he exists one post upper there is photos of Marwan
maybe she forgot Zayed :lol:

hmm.. guess some of you also saw that Maryam tweeted she had 7 brothers and then corrected it to 8.... so either she still missed one (which would be strange, you should know your amount of brothers, even if there are many) or someone isn´t her brother... what u think?

I think she knows how many brothers (and sisters) she has. Every now and then, the number may even change in a natural manner (Sheikh Zayed, the youngest child of her father, born January 2012). And - the number of their brothers is one of her private life. Do you want everyone to know everything about you and your family? Life needs a few secrets ......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom