Sheikh Mohammed's Children 6: November 2009 - June 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations to Sheikha Sheikha and Sheikh Nasser I supposse it is a good thing to be a young parent.
...latifah is e one who jst gave birth not shk nasser and shka shka.

Last edited by a moderator:
ummmmmmmm latifah is the one who jst gave birth not shk nasser and shka shka.

I know Sheikha Latifah is the mother of the newborn, I am congratulating Sh Sheikha and Sh Nasser because they are expecting a baby.

Then, who is Latifah2? and Maryam1 and Maryam2? Thanks

I know Sheikha Latifah is the mother of the newborn, I am congratulating Sh Sheikha and Sh Nasser because they are expecting a baby.

Then, who is Latifah2? and Maryam1 and Maryam2? Thanks

Sheikh Mohammed has 2 Latifas and 2 Maryams.
Latifa 1 & Maryam 1 are daughters from Sheikha Hind.
Latifa 2 & Maryam 2 are daughters who we dont know who their mothers are yet.

...and I always thought I have a complicated,big family *lol*

Is it true that Sheikh Hamdan and Sheikh Rashid are not close anymore? If so, does anybody knows what happened? Thanks in advance

I just remember having read an article about Sheikh Rashid where they wrote that he had used a lot of money he didn`t posess to build (if I remember right) a big stable or something that costs a wagonload of money...but that was a few months ago and I don`t remember clearly...
but you can find that article on the internet...

I also don`t know what happened to Rashid, it seems as if he had disappeared but I think its because of that story that the official Maktoums don`t want to show up with him in the public.

But again,I am not often in Dubai, I can just guess:)

Hi!
Why Rashid family doesn't want to show up with him in public? What hi did that was so wrong to disappear?

Sheikh Mohammed has 2 Latifas and 2 Maryams.
Latifa 1 & Maryam 1 are daughters from Sheikha Hind.
Latifa 2 & Maryam 2 are daughters who we dont know who their mothers are yet.

Nooooooooooo,
Latifa 2 & Maryam 2 are daughters of Sheikha Hind.
Latifa 1 is daughter of an Algerian or Moroccan woman.
maryam 1 is daughter of a Lebanese woman .((Manal and maryam 1 have the same mother))

Absolutely, right. Latifa 1 and Maryam 1 are NOT by Sheikha Hind.

Rashid site is closed i hear in abu dhabi mo give him dont a job in ministeri before rashid have job olympic president and this job give mo majid and rashid angry i hear,he dont want life what tradition cousin latifa bint ahmed he dont want married.and mo angry.he have site 2 years a girlfriend is turkish and worked in a turkish holding here pic from turkish girl

Sheikh Rashid would never marry his cousin, I am sure he will marry a girl from another country.
I just remember having read an article about Sheikh Rashid...
I knew about this but I don't think this is the reason, because after that, Sheikh Hamdan and Sheikh Rashid were pictured together and everything looked fine between them. It is something else.

I am confused now, how many children does Sheikh Mohammed has?
I only knew about these ones:
By Sheikha Hind: Sheikha Hessa, Sh Rashid, Sh Hamdan, Sh Maktoum, Sh Ahmed, Sh Saeed, Sheikha Latifah, Sheikha Sheikha, Sh Maryam, Sh Futaim, Sh Salamma, Sh Shamma

By the Moroccan lady: Sh Majid, Sheikha Maihta, Sheikha Shamsa
Sh Mansour, Sh Marwan, Sheikha Manal

By Princess Haya: Sheikha Al Jalila

Who's missing?

I knew about this but I don't think this is the reason, because after that, Sheikh Hamdan and Sheikh Rashid were pictured together and everything looked fine between them. It is something else.

well...this would be very frihtening,I mean waht can you do that is so grave that even your own family hates you for it?I want to believe it was just this money issue...and I hope it will clear up somehow!

Thanks but I had seen this list. I was confused because of 2 Latifah and 2 Maryam.

I am confused now, how many children does Sheikh Mohammed has?
by other ladies: (Moroccan, Algerian, Lebanese ......)
Sh Majid,Sh Mansour, Sh Marwan
Sheikha manal, Sheikha Maihta, Sheikha Shamsa,sheikha latifa1,sheikha maryam1

Please look at my previous post, I mentioned all of them.

I would like to have same infromation about sheikh hamdan future wife's sheikha sheikha , any one could help me thanks alot ***************

I found this on youtube and they say it's sheikh hamdan's fiancee Sheikha Sheikha Bint Saeed Bin Thani Al Maktoum.
tht video is wrong. tht is shka roudha bint maktoum al maktoum

i think i will never be able to tell them apart :-(
the only ones I always recognise are Mohammed al maktoum and his sons Rashid and Majed just as Haya and the Hashemite family members....
how do you manage to see the differences when they wear the same clothes,identical hair and makeUp?

I read here in thread of sheikh ahmed bin mohammed here is with juma al damouk fiance.thats isnt true.and dont unofficial .i question in Home tread and write email

Sheikh Majid isn't boring to me and he could be more than a register accountant because he has a bright brain, being Sheikh Mo's son doesn't make anybody intellingent.

Mamitu Daska Molisa of Ethiopia (C) receives her trophy from Major General Sheikh Ahmed Bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum(L), the Deputy Chairman of Dubai Police & Public Security, Chairman of the Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum Foundation after winning the women of Dubai Marathon in Dubai, United Arab Emirates on 22 January 2010.

Pic 1 ** Pic 2

Winners of Dubai Marathon receive trophies from Sh Ahmed Bin Mohammed Bin Rashid - Article

Sh Mansour Bin Mohammed opens Banader at Heritage Village - Article

in sheikh mo's kids pic thread one, there is a pic of maryam 1 n it says that her n manal have the same mom
*confusing part: someone wrote earlier that sheikh mo "divorced" sheikha manal's mom soon after she was born n she was brought up by her aunt (sheikh mo's sis), so how does sheikha maryam1 fit into the picture?

I find another moes daughter dilara al maktoum is 14years mother is turkish oh god he have another childs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom