Sheikh Mohammed's Children 5: April 2008-November 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Warren

Administrator in Memoriam
City
Sydney
Country
Australia
Welcome to Sheikh Mohammed's Children 5

Part 4, September 2007 to April 2008, can be found here

:uaeflag:

SHEIKH MOHAMMED'S CHILDREN

Based on information provided by Alabina, Duke of Marmalade and summergirl and updated as information becomes available. All corrections and additions welcome.

Sons by Sheikha Hind, Sheikh Mohammed's longstanding wife

Rashid 12/11/1981
Hamdan (Fazza'a) 14/11/1982
named Crown Prince of Dubai and Deputy Ruler of Dubai 1 February 2008
Chairman of the Dubai Executive Council
Chancellor of the Hamdan bin Mohammed e-University (HBMe-U)
engaged Dec 2008 to Sheikha Sheikha bint Saeed bin Thani Al Maktoum
Maktoum 11/1984
appointed Deputy Ruler of Dubai at the same time his brother was named Crown Prince
First Deputy Chairman of the Dubai Executive Council
Ahmed (Azzam) 07/02/1987
Chairman of Dubai Events Management and Organisation
Chairman of the Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum Foundation
Chairman of the UAE National Olympic Committee 2009
Saeed 03/1988

Daughters by Sheikha Hind

Hessa 11/1980
married Dec 2008 Sheikh Saeed bin Dalmouk bin Juma Al Maktoum
Latifa 1989
engaged 2007, married Feb 2009 Crown Prince Mohammed bin Hamad Al Sharqi of Fujairah
Maryam 11/1/1991
Sheikha 20/12/1991
married October 2009 HRH Sheikh Nasser bin Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa of Bahrain, b 1987
Fatima 22/7/1993
Salamah 8/1999
Shamma 11/2001

Daughter by Princess Haya

Aljalila 2/12/2007

Sheikh Mohammed has five acknowledged children whose mothers are unknown

Manal
oldest child, married to Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed Al-Nahayan of Abu Dhabi:
daughter: Sheikha Fatima 9/6/2006; son: Sheikh Mohammed 4/12/2007
President of Dubai Women Establishment (DWE)
Maitha 5/3/1980
(international karate champion)
Shamsa 15/8/1981
Mansour
Majid 16/10/1987
Chairman of the Dubai Culture and Arts Authority

relationship unknown

Marwan 20/3/1983?
(likely to be the eldest son, mother possibly a German woman)

Last edited:
Curious..

As I was going through the pictures in the past threads, something struck me and I've been pondering it for a while. In a rough estimate, we see the most official pictures (i.e. duty pictures like cutting ribbons, inspecting projects, etc.) from #1) Hamdan #2) Maktoum and #3) Majid. I see the first two (especially lately with their appointments and everything) but Majid puzzles me. If it were going in numerical order, then Ahmed would be stepping up to the plate, but we see A LOT of Majid and very little of Rashid, Ahmed, Saed. Why do you think that is? He's always done lots of official duties, and I have great respect for that. Do you think that him being the only son from Mo's Moroccan wife is a factor?

Not trying to start speculation, but I'm curious about your opinions. Maybe Ahmed has followed Rashid to the magical hole that we can't find :D

I want to see more pictures of Sheikha Hind's daughters!! I especially seeing the pictures of Salamah & Shamma, masha'Allah they are too cute. They are the precious ones and I really love them like my sisters! May Allah bless them and give them happiness, and bless the sheikhs family. Oh yes-- I call them "the precious ones" because this is what we call the Sheikhas in UAE.

Salamah and Shamma are very cute! sadly they don't appear too much in public...

followed Rashid to the magical hole that we can't find :D
Rashid really has disappeared lately. He used to be with his father and brothers often and he carried out his own events but lately nothing :confused:

are we sure that the birthdates of sheikha manal's children are correct? my calculation says that there is only 7 months age difference between fatima and mohammed. was sheikha manal's son, mohammed, premature?

From the first post:
Manal
(oldest child, married to Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed Al-Nahayan of Abu Dhabi):

daughter: Sheikha Fatima 9/6/2006; son: Sheikh Mohammed 4/12/2007

Fatima: June 2006
Mohammed: December 2007. About 18 months difference.

i'm sorry. i forgot that in arabic it is day/month/year. thanks for clarifying, warren.

Mashallah 3laihum Shamma and Salamah are every beautiful....
Salammah is actually look alot like sheikha Hind...and is very cute...
shamma is cute and the way she talks is alot like her father ...salamah on the very hand is very reserved and calm...
Allah y7fe`9hum

Also Sheikha Latifa was in London on a short trip with her friends......for shopping purposes and wedding preperations and then to Qatar she is in currently back in Dubai and returning back for her education

Last edited by a moderator:
sheikha Latifa is getting married?
From the opening post right above:
Daughters by Sheikha Hind
Latifa 1989 (engaged 2007 to Crown Prince Mohammed bin Hamad al Sharqi of Fujairah)

how does he have kids by women that are unknown?

dnt they ever take part in their unbringing?

Unknown to us.

Salammah is actually look alot like sheikha Hind...and is very cute...
shamma is cute and the way she talks is alot like her father ...salamah on the very hand is very reserved and calm...
Allah y7fe`9hum

Also Sheikha Latifa was in London on a short trip with her friends......for shopping purposes and wedding preperations and then to Qatar she is in currently back in Dubai and returning back for her education

Thanks for the info:flowers: I'm very interested in the sheikhas ! I wonder if Latifa was shopping for her own wedding preparations or for The big wedding in Qatar.
Does anybody know when Latifa's own wedding is planned?

Hala fiiki :flowers: I also agree, Salamah & Shamma are sooo cuute, tabarakAllah and that Salamah must look like her mother. My initial opinion on Salamah's personality was "reserved and calm", just because when I see the way she poses in photos. And as for Shamma, she is soooo sweeet masha`Allah :heart:
I luv all the daughters from Umm Al Emirates Sheikha Hind, may Allah s.w.t. bless them. But I wish there were more pictures of them, I have seen Salamah since she was a baby and even back then she was too cute! Hmmmm.... maybe one day I can meet them LoL

how did u guys find out that the mother of majid and another daughter of sh mo is a moroccan/algerian women

Majed's mum is Moroccon.Maitha,Majed & Shamsa have same mum.
Manal & Mansour's mum is Lebanese.

Sheikh Majid bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum Tours Arabian Travel Market 2008
Here is the Artice and a Picture

manal and mansour are brother and sister? i always thought they had the same dad but not the same mother. there is a big gap between their births if that is correct. manal is in her 30's or late 20's and mansour is in his teens.

No. Sheikha Manal and Sheikh Mansour are not full brothers & sisters.
Sheikha Manal's mother is Lebenese & Sheikh Mansour's mother is either Sheikha Maitha's mother or many have said his mother is a UAE national

This is a story about sheikha that was written in the national (a new newspaper in Abu Dhabi) I saw it a few days ago but forgot to post.
I dont know were this Sheikha's are from.
I post it in the Dubai thread becasue more people read it. If its in the wrong thread, sorry.

Yes this is mine first post, but i have been reading the whole forum, thankks.

Up before dawn to chase horsewomen across the desert

Ring-ring. Ugh. 4am. And on a Friday morning.

“Wake up, wake up! Yala, yala! Get up and head out to Sweihan,” squealed Sheikha R excitedly over the phone. I could hear the rustle of clothes being put on as she spoke.

I mumbled an “OK”. But before I could say anything else, she cut in: “Great. See you there, and don’t forget to wear our T-shirt.”
Sheikha R, and her cousin, Sheikha S, were competing in one of the....

Single in the city - The National Newspaper

I think sheikh H is Hamdan of Dubai

Perhaps someone can tell me, who was the Prince that performed that wonderful opening of some Arab Games, in one of the most amazing feats I have ever seen on horseback. Was that a Prince from Dubai? Superb horsemanship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom