Sheikh Mohammed's Children 5: April 2008-November 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought that Sh.Hamdan was 28 and is younger than Sh.Rashid.

why are all posts reseted? i expected the picture to disappear but why we can not discuss it? What is this forum for?

I'm wondering the same thing Cassie. Let's get back to discussing the truly fascinating details of so-and-so's birthdate. :rolleyes:

It's important to discuss corruption and moral depravity of any people in power, especially royalty. What is this, the 16th century? If people under the rule of the Maktoums cannot even speak one word ill of them, then that's all the more reason for people on the outside with more freedom to do so.

The picture posted was incredibly important so that people can see that "royalty" means nothing, that a royal can be just as -- and often more -- despicable and lowly a human being as anyone else. In Rashid's case, calling him a human being would be generous.

I know this post will probably be deleted but I just wanted to get this off my chest.

Another thing to add (that will undoubtedly be deleted): by censoring discussion and even recognition of a horrible act as seen in that photo, you're enabling it. You're letting that behavior off the hook. You're pretty close to condoning it and protecting the perpetrator. Let that filth be seen so that the behavior can be punished in some way, even as seemingly miniscule as decreasing his followers. Should the Al-Nahyan torture video have never been seen? Should that behavior have gone on unnoticed, in secret, with no public outcry?

Oh please. Get off your high horse and cut the sanctimonious moralising.
I'll repeat: the picture was removed because it was a watermarked and copyrighted image and it is ILLEGAL to post copyrighted images in the Forums.

Verguenza
Should the Al-Nahyan torture video have never been seen?

For the benefit of some, "YES" very obvious
But that was won by the publication of the video?
Nothing. Know what we all know, But some don't want to see
It is said to house arrest, but and?
What happens to the victim, there really a true justice?

If someone can find the web link to those very important Safari photos that show renouned Horse owner & oldest son of animal lover; Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum; Vice President of UAE & Ruler of Dubai, Sheikh Rashid Bin Mohammed Al Maktoum sawing the legs of a Zebra while it is clearly still alive, then post the web addresses to the photos in accordance with the copyright rules, then we can continue to disscuss this and give Sheikh Rashid the attention he deserves & craves.

If someone can find the web link to those very important Safari photos that show renouned Horse owner & oldest son of animal lover; Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum; Vice President of UAE & Ruler of Dubai, Sheikh Rashid Bin Mohammed Al Maktoum sawing the legs of a Zebra while it is clearly still alive, then post the web addresses to the photos in accordance with the copyright rules, then we can continue to disscuss this and give Sheikh Rashid the attention he deserves & craves.

uhauhauhauha Tommyyy i am sure lovely Rashid isn't craving for this type of attention...:whistling::whistling::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Like everything that happens, we talk about them for a few weeks
Surprises to some,horrified to some, and others know that will not happen any more nothing
And each day passes, they speak of human rights , but these human rights appear to apply to poor victimizers

Some points...

I haven't posted much here, but I wanted to make a couple of quick comments:

1. The Maktoums are not "royal" they are "rulers", though in an age where royalty is frequently demystified its easy to blur the line of distinction between the two. The title of "crown prince" as used in the Gulf is to declare who the next ruler is to be (note that Sh. Mo isn't a "king") though that person is not actually a "Prince" (big P as in Prince Charles). Also note that they are styled in the fashion of "His/Her Highness" versus "His/Her Royal Highness" as an honorary distinction of their place in the family-governmental structure. Again such minutuae are less relevant today, but as a government-society nerd...I thought to clarify some of these points.

2. On Sh. Rashid. He seems to be an interesting case all on his own. He's chosen to live as he chooses doing what he I guess does best?... Anyhow, for a guy who doesn't do anything its rediculous to have 600+ pictures of him doing nothing. lol. He's a hottie hottie for sure...but that's about all he has going for him. Besides what is there to say about Rashid anyway? (did he really saw the legs off a zebra?!)

3. The out-and-out hero worship of the "Rulership" (I'm going to love that term now, lol) is over to top in my opinion. I understand that how the Rulers of the Emirates prepare their sons for future leadership is very hands-on and they take on roles in government in their 20's and such, but they do so at the expense of a formal university education. That really bothers me in that not sending (not all but some, I understand that Hamdan has taken some college courses but in the end it doesn't amount to a degree) their intended rulers to university can be a drawback and they'd have to rely on more professional advisers to assist in their decision making processes. For continued growth in the Gulf, there has to be more emphasis on cultivating home-grown talent and that should probably start with the First Family.

I don't think Hamdan is a pushover when it comes to Sh.Mo , I think they are alike and they understand their position.

Maybe the zebra was hurt? Come on, you don't just saw off legs to an animal with there being a story behind it. Rashid is a horse lover, he wouldn't hurt a zebra for the sake of a good time. He may be a spoiled brat but come on. Yes, post the link and we'll discuss.

Sheikh Mohammed & Sheikh Hamdan were present when Sheikh Rashid Bin Mohammed tortured the Zebra. Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid emphaticaly states that he loves all animals... on an ABC News interview or was it 60minutes?

Rashid is another Sadist. I know him, he would do that. The story behind it is simple, it was a paid for hunt. Rashid is in the process of cutting the legs off a Zebra with a knife & the Zebra is still clearly alive & on it's feet . There can be no justification whatsoever to inflict such suffering on any living animal. He is gratifying himself with what he is doing to that Zebra.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sheikh Mohammed & Sheikh Hamdan were present when Sheikh Rashid Bin Mohammed tortured the Zebra. Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid emphaticaly states that he loves all animals... on an ABC News interview or was it 60minutes?

So that tells me that the Zebra was in pain maybe? Why do you just assume that he was 'torturing'? I guess without seeing the pics and knowing the story behind it, I can't/won't believe it. It's just too horrible. I need proof. Sorry. Even if it's the Queen of England or my neighbor down the road. I need proof.

That's sick. Torture must be a favorite past-time of the elites in the Emirates. I could see if the animal was wounded and had to be put out of his misery, then butcher it for a meal....but actually going at him alive...yikes.
Maybe the zebra was hurt? Come on, you don't just saw off legs to an animal with there being a story behind it. Rashid is a horse lover, he wouldn't hurt a zebra for the sake of a good time. He may be a spoiled brat but come on. Yes, post the link and we'll discuss.

Never say never...I wonder what would happen to one of Rashid's horses if they disappointed him in a race?....

Maybe he was cutting a rope?, the picture did not look that clear.

You have to live with them, be among them out of the public eye to realise how scary. No disrespect but it seems like 90% of the Ruler Worshipers on here are in a deep coma... ask yourselves some obvious but intelegent questions. HOW do you think that one family can maintain absolute, total grip on power for three hundred years? For a clue... look at that picture of Sheikh Rashid Bin Mohammed Al Maktoum cuting the legs off a live Zebra. Are you starting to wake up now...?

Sheikh Rashid does not love horses. He loves only the pursuit of GLORY when a horse he owns wins. It's actually the same with Mohammed. These people care about nothing & no one but themselves. They are a breed of Narcisists.

I'm glad someone pointed this out instead of me. And if anyone wants to know what Sheikh Mo's Son's really do in their "positions"...it's another eyeopener. Let's just say that don't have to do much thinking & apart from stage managed appearences, not a lot.
Zabeel123 will be able to show you Rashid torturing the Zebra. Hat's off to her for exposing this attrocity.

A common trait in serial killers & psychopaths is cruelty to animals.

Without his bodyguards & weapons, me too. He's only 5'4

And to think that there are some people on here who want you to close both eyes... & believe the delusion that Sheikh Isa Bin Zayed's retarded savagery is not a common characteristic of state of honor & moral depravety of many other UAE Ruling Familiy members... Well who would not say that this puts the oldest son of HH Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum; Vice President of UAE & Ruler of Dubai; Sheikh Rashid Bin Mohammed Al Maktoum fairly & squarely into the same prestigeous catagory of UAE ruling family members as Sheikh Isa Bin Zayed Al Nayhan?

I totally agree with Tommy.. I used to be so naive until i saw rashid torturing the poor zebra alive. What other proof does one need in order to come up w/ a conclusion that somethin is wrong with this kid?:ermm::nonono: These people r selfish people who loves nobody else except themselves and their families..:cool:
And by the way i've never heard that Hamdan went to an Uni let alone take couple of courses..What he says is that he "graduated" from the school of Mohammed Bin Rashid....yada yada yada... I've also heard that hamdan is very cunning and knows how to work his way up...:whistling::whistling:

I rectify Tommy "Narcissistic Egomaniac Megalomaniac"

I like you Tommy1! It's been all too clear that the sons of Mo who have a government position hold ribbon cutting, meeting chairing, award presenting plumb jobs...and considering the youngest boys Majed or Ahmed (whichever) also have jobs and no formal higher education clearly they are only figureheads. Judging by this it seems to me that Rashid is the only one of Mo's sons who's intellectually honest about his "career"choice.

@Nena09, yes, he attended the Rashid School for Boys, which is elementary-middle [possibly] high school education.

Hey Hey Zabeel123, can you send me the footage of the zebra homicide privately?

That's sick. To me it looks like he's holding a knife and you see blood but most of all the look on rashid's face is horrifying. So sad.
Thanks for posting the pics.

They are incredible awful pictures. Does anybody know when they were taken?

I like you Tommy1! It's been all too clear that the sons of Mo who have a government position hold ribbon cutting, meeting chairing, award presenting plumb jobs...and considering the youngest boys Majed or Ahmed (whichever) also have jobs and no formal higher education clearly they are only figureheads. Judging by this it seems to me that Rashid is the only one of Mo's sons who's intellectually honest about his "career"choice.

@Nena09, yes, he attended the Rashid School for Boys, which is elementary-middle [possibly] high school education.

Hey Hey Zabeel123, can you send me the footage of the zebra homicide privately?

Well not all of them... Hamdan is after all Crown Prince and that must involve more than just ribbon cutting. After all he will rule the place one day. And the deputy ruler Hamdans brother I forget his name he also has an actually job. Rashid on the other hand does a whole lot of nothing. Although I will tell you that today while I was watching tv they said that Rashid was being groomed to run his fathers horse empire/company/type thingy when his dad you know isn't there anymore. Now as for the TV program where I heard this well it was "The fabulous life of... Young Hot royals" :ROFLMAO::D:lol::shifty:

^lol, I saw that show some years back. Well they need to come up with some sort of position he will need to take up.
But thanks for posting to you and TOmmy1 and telling us about what UAE rulers are up to instead of hearing the glossy articles on wam or praises of them in newspapers.

True of what Tommy1 said. Cruelty to animals is a early trait/sign in psycopaths. I'm sure something is going in RAshid's mind. I think We all wish we know the what really is going on in that pic with the zebra and him.

Although I can't believe he's only 5'4! Are you sure? So is hamdan taller than him or not? I know that sheikh nasser or someone along that name, totally towers both of these kids.

That picture is quite disturbing. Rashid definitely has a Rambo complex. Bet you I could take him down...

ewww, thats horrible. Couldn't he wait until it was dead??! I have seen so many time how kids that are not held responsible for their mistake grow up and keep doing things to see how far can they take things.

I saw that episode too , but the first thing that came to my mind was the lawsuit and a this interview that they did with Sh.Mo and the interviewer was talking about the horses and how nobody wanted to dissapoint him

I hate myself for clicking on those picture links.. wow what a psychopath and evil person Rashid is. I can't believe his family doesn't seem to be doing anything about it. They can't be much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom