Sheikh Mohammed's Children 4: September 2007-April 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats interesting to know..He has no public photos also unlike the other sons of Sheikh Mohammed..All of Sheikh Mo's sons have official photos and some private ones that are seen by the public except for the eldest son..

Mmm, i also heard Marwan was only raised in the Maktoums household but is not Sheikh Mo's. I don't know what to think. If he is Sheikh Mo's son, perhaps he's not acknowledged as the others because Mo wanted his first known son and successor to be a full Maktoum, a son of Hind.
I would love to see a picture of Marwan. Perhaps that would make things clear. :cool:

Mmm, i also heard Marwan was only raised in the Maktoums household but is not Sheikh Mo's. I don't know what to think. If he is Sheikh Mo's son, perhaps he's not acknowledged as the others because Mo wanted his first known son and successor to be a full Maktoum, a son of Hind.
I would love to see a picture of Marwan. Perhaps that would make things clear. :cool:

He is his son. I know marwan personally. I can assure you that sheikh mohammad is his father. And i can assure you he holds the title too and the status.

He is his son. I know marwan personally. I can assure you that sheikh mohammad is his father. And i can assure you he holds the title too and the status.

Alright I believe you ! Great that you know him. Does he look like his father or any of his brothers? Do you know how his relation is with them?

He has a relation with his father obviously, he has one with his siblings too but i'm not sure how deep. I don't know where his mother is, I never ask and will never ask. In arab traditions especially gulf arabs, it is not appropriate to ask about someones female relations.
I said before he looks more lebanese than imarati, but if you look closely and disregard the lighter coloured hair and the lighter skin you can pick out a small maktoum look. he is about 6 foot tall. and i would describe him as a good looking guy.
I don't know and obviously won't ask why he is not so well known in the uae and why his younger brother has all the limelight, but anyone with half a brain will know. In my opinion it is because his mother is german, and the heir to the throne will be hamdan because he is from an ''official'' marriage. I am guessing that a young sheikh mohammad married (or maybe even didnt marry) the german lady against his families wishes about 34 years ago and the result was marwan.
Please do not ask because I will not post a picture of sheikh Marwan to respect his privacy. as i said before he is a very humble, polite and private person.
I just had to post here and clarify some misconceptions about the sheikh.

I hope the moderators will update who Marwan is. And when i see marwan next, most probably in a couple of months i will point this forum out to him and if he wishes to join and clarify the matter further or even post a pic of himself well that would be his choice.

I hope the moderators will update who Marwan is. And when i see marwan next, most probably in a couple of months i will point this forum out to him and if he wishes to join and clarify the matter further or even post a pic of himself well that would be his choice.

COOL, wish him all the best :flowers:
Please tell Marwan he is more them welcome to join TRF.
-But also warn him, i think we are all very curious to know more about him ;). -

Last edited:
I joined tonight to clarify a couple of points..
wow ... i always thought rashid was oldest son ....this is the first time i know about SH Marwan ...so SH Mo marreid german woman ...is she ( SH Marwans mother) the first wife or SH Hind ..... thank you BANANA:flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
:uaeflag:

Time to move to a new thread.

Thanks for everyone's contributions.

Part 5 can be found here.

~  ~

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom