Sheikh Mohammed's Children 2: June 2006-February 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
any comment on this pic???:shock:

63162693e6108bc4cc1c3b871zc1wc7.jpg

pic from www.uae4mp3.com

redangel3 said:
guess who is the cute boy with sheikh Zayed in the pic????:wub: :ermm:

Who is the boy with sheikh Zayed actually? Is it sheikh Hamdan?

Last edited by a moderator:
i vote for hamdan. he and rashid looked like twins when they were little. hamdan has softer eyes than rashid.

Congratulations to him! :)

desertrosemrk said:
Sheikh Rashid at Saratoga August 26, 2006
From Horsephotos.com
So good to hear from you again, Desertrose. Thanks for the pics from Saratoga. I watched these races " live" on TV and was more impressed
by Sheikh Rashid's command of English than by his horses-and the horses were very impressive! I'm looking forward to the Breeders Cup. Can you (or anyone) tell me what is the significance of the colors of the dish-dashes the royal sons wear?

Hello

Hello,
Can any one tell that who be will new crown prince of Dubai Sheikh Hamdan or Sheikh Rashid ? For how long Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid will held the post of Crown Prince and Defense Minister ? Will these both positions will be going directly to Sheikh Hamdan or one to Sheikh Rashid ?
Please comment and waiting to hear from you people .
Reply ASAP,
Bye

hard to tell. right now, hamdan seems to be in the running for cp. sheikh rashid appears to be more interested in the running of the godolphin stables. he appears to be taking on the role of his uncle, sheikh hamdan. rashid only appears to come to life when he is dealing with the "horsie" part of his family. this is all speculation on my part. however, which son is cp, i think it will be in name only. none of his sons appear to be groomed for the position. i think sheikh mo will name a cp, however, he has lined up people in the background to run the country. just an observation on my part. have spoken to posters from the uae and this is their observation also.

Trying to find out whats happening in Dubai

Do you mean Sheikh Hamdan is not also the right guy for the position of Crown Prince if yes may i know what do he lack ? What i had felt during the recent time is that Sheikh Hamdan is doing the same thing as his dad by following his foot steps and i believe he is the right guy to be appointed for this position.
How about his Highness Sheikh Ahmed Bin Saeed Al Maktoum the Chairman & CEO of Emirates Group is he single or marrried ? What exactly the reason is for him to remain unmarried can anyone figure out ?
Do any one have the pictures of Sheikh Hamdan Bin Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum together with Sheikh Ahmed Bin Saeed Al Maktoum ?
Do Sheikh Ahmed Bin Saeed Al Maktoum is much respected or loved by emirati people ?
One more question how to post pictures ?
How do you people describe him ?
Waiting to hear from you people,
Thanks ASAP.

desertrosemrk said:
Picture from www.wam.org.ae

Sheikh Nahyan, Mohammed, Rashid, Hamdan

Thanks for the photo. Do we know at which occasion was it taken? Btw, I love your new avatar desertrosemrk! :rolleyes:

It was taken at the inaugural session of the entrepreneurship 2010 conference, organized by the Higher Colleges of Technology (HCT) and the US' Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT).

Wow wow, it's beautiful! The music is fantastic. Thanks azrayy.

Seeking My Answer

Hello,
How are you my dear ?
I do not know why but the link which you had posted is being blocked here in Dubai ( UAE ) .Can you please send this as attachment to my email address ?
Can you also tell me when and on what ocassion this video was being recorded ?
Thanks Reply ASAP,
Bye

Picture from www.wam.org.ae
The Dubai Executive Council held its regular meeting here today under the chairmanship of Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum.

Madame Butterfly said:
Is Sheikh Hamdan married?

No he is not married, but he did an interview for an arabic
magazine in which he said he was going to get married.

can i have the interview ?

Can you poste that interview for me to read ?

desertrosemrk said:
No he is not married, but he did an interview for an arabic
magazine in which he said he was going to get married.

i shocked desertrosemrk is he engaged now? can you plz post the interview?

azrayy said:
i shocked desertrosemrk is he engaged now? can you plz post the interview?

no he is not engaged:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom