Sheikh Mohammed's Children 1: June 2004-June 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the video (I asked myself why I love u Hamdan), there are pics of him playing football, is he in a team or was he just having fun?I am a bit confused, and sorry for my ignorance :">

When I compared the picture of sheikh Mohammad and his son sheikh Hamdan I can see that sheikh Hamdan looks like his mother.

hi thank u all
about ur question lil Monkey i think Hamdan was really a football player like
his bro Rashid and Ahmed and i think that football team is Dubai

Joumana ur right Hamdan don't look like his father,but i think Rashid dose look like his father. somebody correct me if i'm wrong

THANK U ALL AGAIN
14361a9bdf1mz.png

fazza3164qz.jpg

pics from www.uae4mp3.com/vb

Mabruok Rashid

hey guys it's me again i just heard yesterday that SHEIKH RASHID BIN MOHAMMED won
a race in ITALY here some pics of him from www.gulf-roses.com

srabuae5244262484pt.jpg

srabuae6477317294uf.jpg

srabuae8777985834bv.jpg

srabuae6696449541qh.jpg

srabuae8983168560qo.jpg

CONGRATULATIONS ABU-SENIDA
i have a comment about rashid, i wish nobody will get mad
i think rashid is not cute with a long hair
if somebody here have a connection wit him PLS tell him to cut his hair
he's losing his cutie points (hahaha:) :D )

Oh my god, no!! I absolutely agree with you redangel3... I almost didn't recognize him. Anyway, I'm glad he's riding and winning again.

here's more pic from www.gulf-roses.com

w6w200606260305225f65c2335ha.jpg

w6w2006062603054841c460117tt.jpg

if he don't want to cut his hair, just put his helmet always
i feel a bad person here but i'm just concern but him
he's the bro of my BF (hahaha :) :D )

it's strange that a n emirati prince marry women first who arent muslim and who arent of their family
are you sure of what u mean ?

Engagement? Wedding?

Speaking of marriage.... If that´s what "hannaelamira" is talking about.....

I´ve read that one of Sheikh Mohammed´s child will announce an engagement soon. Has somebody heard about that?

Khaleej Times

Rashid rides to victory in Italy

27 June 2006

DUBAI — Shaikh Rashid bin Mohammed Al Maktoum rode with great determination and skill to win the FEI 3-Star endurance ride in Gubbio, Italy, recently.
The international list of starters was 50 per cent Italian along side riders from France, Portugal, Russia, Syria and the UAE.
This 160.2km FEI 3-Star endurance ride was sponsored by Bab Al Shams, Jumeirah Group
Shaikh Rashid finished over 30 minutes ahead of second placed Gianluca Laliscia, a member of the Italian gold medal-winning team at the World Championships in Dubai lasy year.
Shaikh Rashid completed the ride clocking10.28.54 — having averaged 15.284kph. He rode the grey gelding Huzie D’Ax, owned by his father His Highness Shaikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, and bred in France and trained by Cecile Molest Milleto.
The central vet gate was in the town of Gubbio, with a background of mediaeval architecture and set close to the ruins of the Roman amphitheatre. The initial 35.5-km ascending the surrounding hills proved to be a difficult opening leg. Shaikh Rashid made his intentions clear from the start as he rode in the leading group along side riders from Italy and France.

It is now time to close this thread and create Part 2.

Sheikh Mohammed's Children Part 2 can be found here

Happy posting. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom