Sheikh Mohammad & Princess Haya current events 1: June 2004-December 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if Haya was to improve her choice of clothing, she would receive some of the same comments Rania gets. It would be nice to see her do something with her hair besides the way she is currently wearing it. I will agree that a few times, her hair did look brittle and dry. I wonder if it has to do with dying her hair? I'm not sure if she does or not, but some of her pictures, her hair is dark, and on others, it almost the color of her mothers hair. I say this because my hair, in the sun, looks like it has been dyed, but I never use dye. Too afraid to. However, when I'm away from the sun, my hair looks black. I'm not really big on makeup, or what it should look like since I don't wear it myself, but I definitely don't like the "clown" look. Surprising, I haven't come across a photo of Haya where I had a problem with her makeup. As for her weight, well if she is satified with it, who am I to complain. I'm not as small as I use to be either.

Last edited:
Pictures from Bahrain Agency and WAM

Attachments

• hayamorashid4343434.JPG
    hayamorashid4343434.JPG
    79.7 KB · Views: 355
  • haymorashid434343434.JPG
    haymorashid434343434.JPG
    77.3 KB · Views: 357
  • aaaaa323232323.jpg
    aaaaa323232323.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 374
Last edited:
Haya and Rania. What event was this photo taken from. One thing's for sure...no one can ever accuse Haya of spending Shk Mo's money for flashy, designer clothing. I like Haya, but I think she does need a little help in the clothing department. Thank you desertrosemrk for always posting new photos of PH.

sommone said:
Haya and Rania. What event was this photo taken from. One thing's for sure...no one can ever accuse Haya of spending Shk Mo's money for flashy, designer clothing. I like Haya, but I think she does need a little help in the clothing department. Thank you desertrosemrk for always posting new photos of PH.

I totaly agree with you she need a advice from some one is professional
and she can look great without spend a lot of money , I know a lot of people who not royal and don't have a mounts of money dress better than her , and by the way without MO she is rich and can wear the best dress :)

by the way is MO look younger with the time or it just my imagination , if so we should thanx princess Haya :D

Last edited by a moderator:
sommone said:
Haya and Rania. What event was this photo taken from.

from the Young Arab Leaders forum in Dubai yesterday. There are more pictures in the KA & QR thread (including another pic of Haya with QR)

houri said:
I totaly agree with you she need a advice from some one is professional
and she can look great without spend a lot of money , I know a lot of people who not royal and don't have a mounts of money dress better than her , and by the way without MO she is rich and can wear the best dress :)

Actually Houri, I put that comment in there because there are people who have accused her marrying him for money.;) I was thinking at least they can't accuse her of spending ridiculous amounts of money on flashy clothing.:) I agree that without Mo's money, she is wealthy...but she was better dressed :cool: before marrying Shk Mo.

well you know, i think its not necessarily a matter of money. People can spend thousands of dollars on an outfit and still look hideous. We have the examples of many celebrities and royals as proof. Some people just dont have a sense of style and that cant always be fixed with the help of stylists.
Sometimes Haya dresses really well, like at some of the Ascot appearances, while other times she doesnt.
Still her dress sense isnt nearly as bad as that of some other royal ladies who wear one outrageous outfit after another (ie. some of the dutch princesses). Frankly it doesnt bother me that much. She's a beautiful woman who just isnt very fashion conscious, but overall she doesnt have very bad taste either.

~*~Humera~*~ said:
well you know, i think its not necessarily a matter of money. People can spend thousands of dollars on an outfit and still look hideous. We have the examples of many celebrities and royals as proof. Some people just dont have a sense of style and that cant always be fixed with the help of stylists.
Sometimes Haya dresses really well, like at some of the Ascot appearances, while other times she doesnt.
Still her dress sense isnt nearly as bad as that of some other royal ladies who wear one outrageous outfit after another (ie. some of the dutch princesses). Frankly it doesnt bother me that much. She's a beautiful woman who just isnt very fashion conscious, but overall she doesnt have very bad taste either.

Well you make several good points. Money does not always equal style. I know at least one dutch princess you are speaking of. LOL. I have seen the photos. In terms of Haya, yes, she has had her good days and her not so good ones.

You're right Houri. The reason for this I think, is that she is a breath of Fresh air. Apart form that they agree upon many issues. Finally I also think that as they both are of the same disposition in terms of accomplishments and future ventures; they compliment each other.:)

houri said:
by the way is MO look younger with the time or it just my imagination , if so we should thanx princess Haya :D

New picture from Gulf News

Taken at Dubai International Endurance City at Seih Assalam during the 120 km Endurance Ride Today

Attachments

• 09_sport_hrace_endure_4.jpg
    09_sport_hrace_endure_4.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 792
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom