Sheikh Mohammad & Princess Haya current events 1: June 2004-December 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Caption:
DUBAI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES: Dubai's Crown Prince Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashed al-Maktum (L) whispers to his wife Princess Haya al-Hussein, half sister of Jordan's King Abdullah II, during the final session of the Arab Strategy Forum in the Gulf emirate of Dubai 15 December 2004. The forum, under the theme "The Arab World in 2020," was officially inaugurated on 13 December by Sheikh Maktum, the driving force behind the transformation of Dubai, part of the seven-member United Arab Emirates federation, into a regional business and leisure hub.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 299
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 312
Thanks Lyonnaise for posting those pictures. I think Haya will be more present in Dubai than Sh. Hind. Before I thought she will opt for emirati dress when she will be in Dubai but it seems not. I see also Haya has changed a bit. I post the above pictures and old ones. I see Haya opted for a new makeup, look how are her eyebrows now, before they were short :)

Attachments

• DWF15-781095.jpg
    DWF15-781095.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 507
  • DWF15-781114.jpg
    DWF15-781114.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 366
Last edited by a moderator:
Is it only me or does anyone see a difference in Haya's face?To me, her face looks more rounder and her cheeks look more fuller, her eyebrown are much thinner.She has gone for a new make-up look and her hair looks abit better than before.I dont know about the suit she is wearing, it looks very similar to the one she wore in Beirut a few months ago.

Guess Who said:
Is it only me or does anyone see a difference in Haya's face?
Guess Who, I share the same opinion as you. Her face looks full and she changed her eyes and eyebrows makeup. The suits look similar but I think the color is different, the recent one is a bit lighter.
I think we will see haya agin at the end of this month at the International Women's Cultural Forum in Dubai. I guess she will wear traditional jordan or emirati dress. We will see.

Haya seems to have grown up a lot since her marriage. She seems more mature now.

Lyonnaise said:
Haya seems to have grown up a lot since her marriage. She seems more mature now.
Yes that's what I tought, since long time we didn't see her laughing, but maybe she is looks calm only in front of the camera :)

Last edited:
I didn't recognize her right off. She looks great. Her hair has "toned" down since the pictures from Ascot.

Haya has changed her makeup (eyes and eyebrows), her face looks also full.
I guess the wealth of her husband sh. Mo alone in al-maktum family is bigger than what KA has; and even so, Haya looks conservative on her look in public than QR.

To me, it looks like haya is getting the privilege to be Dubai crown prince wife seen publicly with him. I don't know how the emirati feel about that? and if other Mo. wifes would love to be him publicly and in haya place now.

Haya will have a YACHT (value almost $230M)

From the SUN British Newspaper:

That's a lotta yacht

A GIANT luxury yacht twice as big as the one owned by billionaire Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich has been ordered by the Crown Prince of Dubai. The 525ft floating palace, costing more than £120million, will boast its own aeroplane hangar, helipad and submarine.

Called The Platinum, it is being built in the Middle East and will be the biggest yacht ever.
Abramovich, 38, splashed out a rumoured £72million this year on a 282ft yacht called Ecstasea.

Q

Moon said:
From the SUN British Newspaper:

That's a lotta yacht

A GIANT luxury yacht twice as big as the one owned by billionaire Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich has been ordered by the Crown Prince of Dubai. The 525ft floating palace, costing more than £120million, will boast its own aeroplane hangar, helipad and submarine.

Called The Platinum, it is being built in the Middle East and will be the biggest yacht ever.

Abramovich, 38, splashed out a rumoured £72million this year on a 282ft yacht called Ecstasea.
It doesnt say whether the yacht is being built specifically for Princess Haya.
Its for her husband..which means that his other wives might have use of it too.

~*~Humera~*~ said:
It doesnt say whether the yacht is being built specifically for Princess Haya.
Its for her husband..which means that his other wives might have use of it too.
You are right Humera..It does not say the yacht is specifically for Haya..but since she is the most current wife of Mo and the only Mo's wife we have a thread in the forum, i put the title of my post: Haya will have a Yacht. And also to draw attention to this yacht because people in this forum tend to read more about Haya than about her husband.

Last edited:
I dont think it'll be a present for Haya, i guess Mo is going to share it between Shk Hind & Haya.

when you go to view 'model homes' they have all the bells and whistles so that a prospective owner can see the builders abilities. this yacht is the same thing. a quasi-govt company is building it and it is being used as a showpiece to show the rest of the world what abilities the company has. dubai has for many years been trying to lure the high dollar yachts from the med to come and spend their off season in dxb and get their maintenance and any other work done there. this is just another marketing scheme.

it is not a present to hind, haya or any other woman who has had the misfortune of bedding mo. it is a business deal.

mo has about as much personal interest in yachting and the sea as he does in instituting real democratic reforms in the emirates.

That's just too much money to spend on a boat. Ridiculous.

December 15 - 2004
His Highness General Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum visiting the launch of Al Fattan Marine Towers Phase II along with Her Highness Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein.

Attachments

• 10672-homes.jpg
    10672-homes.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 861
Another one from Beirut Conference

BEIRUT, LEBANON: Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid al-Maktoum (L), Crown Prince of Dubai and UAE Defense Minister, attends with his wife Princess Haya bint al-Hussein the 10th Arab Investment and Capital Markets Conference in Beirut 24 June. Al-Maktoum was honored for his Lifetime Achievements during the Conference. AFP PHOTO/Ramzi HAIDAR (Photo credit should read RAMZI HAIDAR/AFP/Getty Images)

Attachments

• 50991201.jpg
    50991201.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 395
At the opening ceremony of the world endurance race.
Must say, sheikh mohammed does not look too happy

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 1,511
At the closing ceremony of the world cup of endurance race.

Attachments

• closing ceremony.JPG
    closing ceremony.JPG
    16.9 KB · Views: 1,346
Guess Who said:
At the opening ceremony of the world endurance race.
Must say, sheikh mohammed does not look too happy

It's rare that he looks happy in any of his photos...at least many of the ones I have seen. I can count the number of times on one hand I have seen him smile.

sommone said:
It's rare that he looks happy in any of his photos...at least many of the ones I have seen. I can count the number of times on one hand I have seen him smile.
Few pictures of Sh. Mo smiling/laughing :)
Pitures from Bruno Press.

Attachments

• CANP62X5.jpg
    CANP62X5.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 745
  • CA54L1K9.jpg
    CA54L1K9.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 813
  • CA2F81AN.jpg
    CA2F81AN.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 796
abir said:
Few pictures of Sh. Mo smiling/laughing :)
Pitures from Bruno Press.

Thanks Abir, now I can count on 2 hands...however the second picture doesn't appear to be a smile. It appears to be a cross between being annoyed and serious.

Well I have to say that I saw Sheikh Mohammed with Princess Haya at the prize giving ceremony for the edurance race on tv and he looked so happy. I am not talking about him just receiving his prize but when he was sitting next to Haya and when they walking down to the dinner. He was helping her down the steps and he looked extremely happy. Even during the race he looked very proud of her.

I agree with you igniya I have seen both the opening and closing ceremonies on tv and they looked very happy together he was holding her hand when they arrived to help her walk down the stairs, also I have seen the whole endurance race, and he certainly looked very caring for Haya, he was checking on her and her horse all the time, and when she withdrawed from the race she was sitting in his car 'cheering' him if this is the right word.

igniya said:
Well I have to say that I saw Sheikh Mohammed with Princess Haya at the prize giving ceremony for the edurance race on tv and he looked so happy. I am not talking about him just receiving his prize but when he was sitting next to Haya and when they walking down to the dinner. He was helping her down the steps and he looked extremely happy. Even during the race he looked very proud of her.

That's great. Despite what some people say, I would hope that the two of them are happy.

salma said:
I find these pics of Princess Haya with Sheik Mohammed of 24th March, but are small:

Thank you Salma. It's hard to tell, but are they holding hands?:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom