Ruling Family of Dubai current events 1: 2004 - September 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Note that both posts relating to this baby have been made by single-post members. We have no way of knowing the truth of the matter.

Yes, he is married.You can look at the 127th post by dazzling.

Last edited by a moderator:
Who is Sheikh Ahmed bin El Saeed? Do we have pics of him (and his wife)?

Who is Sheikh Ahmed bin El Saeed?
Sheikh Ahmed bin Saeed Al Maktoum is President of the Dubai Civil Aviation Authority, Chairman and Chief Executive of the Emirates Group and President of the UAE National Olympic Committee. Pics and videos can be found at posts 121, 134, 135 and 136.
Sheikh Ahmed is the brother of the late Sheikh Rashid and thus Sheikh Mohammed's uncle. See this Maktoum Family Tree.
He was married in June; the two posts claiming the birth of a baby are unverified.

Last edited:
$7.7 million bid isn't enough for Vallenzeri

Ferguson said Sheikh Mohammed and his wife, Princess Haya, both viewed the filly yesterday morning and "felt she was an absolute queen, you know, or should I say princess," switching to the nomenclature of Dubai royalty.
Additionally, Sheikh Mohammed has had success with A.P Indy offspring, most notably 2006 Preakness Stakes winner Bernardini.... - Full Article

:previous:
That was quite a welcoming party for Sheikh Hamdam bin Rashid.
I'll list the names because the WAM article includes the official designations of these members of the Al Maktoum family...

returning:
H.H. Sheikh Hamdan bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Dubai Deputy Ruler and UAE Minister of Finance

met by:
His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of UAE and Ruler of Dubai
H.H. Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Dubai Crown Prince
H.H. Sheikh Maktoum bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Dubai Deputy Ruler
Lt. General H.H. Sheikh Ahmed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Deputy Chief of Dubai Police and Public Security
H.H. Sheikh Ahmed bin Saeed Al Maktoum, Chairman of Dubai Airports Authority and President of Emirates Airlines
H.H. Sheikh Ahmed bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Chairman of Dubai Events Management and Organisation
H.H. Sheikh Majid bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Chairman of Dubai Culture and Arts Authority
H.H. Sheikh Mansour bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum
Sheikh Rashid bin Hamdan bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Chairman of Al Maktoum Charity Foundation
Sheikh Saeed bin Hamdan bin Rashid Al Maktoum

others:
H.H. Sheikh Abdullah bin Rashid Al Mualla, Deputy Ruler of Umm Al Qaiwain
H.E. Sheikh Sultan bin Hamdan Al Nahyan, the President's Advisor

The order in which the Al Maktoums are listed may give an indication of the "Order of Precedence" within the family, or at least according to official protocol.
I note that the sons of Sheikh Hamdan bin Rashid don't bear the style of 'His Highness'.

Last edited:
December 2008
Hamdan bin Rashid receives more well-wishers
Article

January 2009
Hamdan bin Rashid receives greetings on his recovery
Article

Hamdan Bin Rashid chairs General Pension and Social Security Authority meeting
Article

February
Hamdan bin Rashed & Crown Prince of Fujairah
Photo

Hamdan bin Rashid receives Lord Mayor of the City of London
Article

can aany one post shaikh hamdan and his wifes photo
someone told me he is married is it true

can aany one post shaikh hamdan and his wifes photo
someone told me he is married is it true
Hello jithil, welcome to the Forums. :flowers:
If you are referring to Crown Prince Hamdan, the son of Sheikh Mohammed, it is said that he became engaged in December, but we have no photograph of his financée. What little we know is in the Engagement thread.

The other Sheikh Hamdan is the one that Turkish Delight has mentioned. He is Sheikh Mohammed's brother.

Hehe, Crown Prince Hamdan looks funny here, like an old man with the umbrella walkingstick
ImageShack - Image Hosting :: 20650d1218761912adsc020je8.jpg

The young Sheikh is Abdullah bin Maktoum bin Rashid Al Maktoum. Well, he's not Sheikh Mohammed's son of course but I don't know where to post some information about him. He's Mo's nephew btw.
I didn't find any information about him even here, though he's son of Sheikh Maktoum bin Rashid Al Maktoum and the brother of Sheikh Saeed bin Maktoum bin Rashid Al Maktoum
More pictures of him:
1 2 - With Sheikh Hamdan
1 With Sheikh Mayed *ooh, I loove the expressions of the faces on this photo, just look at the guy behind Sheikh Mayed:rolleyes:
1 2 With his brother Sheikh Saeed bin Maktoum bin Rashid Al Maktoum
1 with guepard :pawprint:

but the little kid is very cute.

News!!!

Here are this news, i know we´ll talk about at least one of them

Dubai ruler embroiled in family feud - Press TV - Dubai ruler embroiled in family feud?

14 Feb 2008. "Sources familiar with the issue had previously claimed that Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum and his son had been at each others' throats for a long time. According to the sources, the global economic crisis, which has gripped the Persian Gulf emirate, has caused serious disagreements within the Al Maktoum family. Crown Prince Hamdan, nicknamed as Fazza, is demanding a more prominent role in Dubai's governance, a position his father is reluctant to give, the sources added. "
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Cousins end race in memorable finish - http://www.gulfnews.com/sport/Endurance/10285872.html

The first story seems odd to me. You wouldn't think that Sh. Mo and Sh. Hamdan would be "at each others throats."

The first story seems odd to me. You wouldn't think that Sh. Mo and Sh. Hamdan would be "at each others throats."

Maybe someone who actually lives in Dubai could tell us.

i dont believe this much 1. i thought hamdan was third son? 2. i dont think shk mo wouldve made hamdan cp just last years if theyve been feuding with eachother for a while, i didnt think dubai was in big hurry to have a crown prince. i do belive maby rashid and shk mohammed have had troubles lately.

i thought hamdan was third son?
Crown Prince Hamdan is the second son by Sheikha Hind.
Sheikh Marwan is likely to be the eldest son, but by an unknown mother and he holds no official position in Dubai that we know of.
For questions regarding the positions of the sons, please refer to the Sheikh Mohammed's Children thread post #1 where the information we know is laid out in some detail.

From the article:
Family photos of Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum and his two sons Rashid and Hamdan have been replaced by pictures portraying the emir alone

I'm not in Dubai and only residents can say exactly but..I looked through hundreds of Dubai photos and saw the posters with Sheikh Zayed, Mohammed and Hamdan. I have never seen the poster of Sheikh Mo with Rashid and Hamdan all together (according to the article). And as I guess this poster of Sheikh Mohammed on construction building has been there from the outset.
This article take rumours as it's major source. And, you know, that's cheap.

I have never seen the poster of Sheikh Mo with Rashid and Hamdan all together (according to the article).

yes there are posters of the sons on their own, hamdan, maktoum, majed, but never with their father. he likes to be seen with rulers like the late zayed or the ruler of abu dhabi, sheikh khalifa, or, of course, on his own :)

This article take rumours as it's major source. And, you know, that's cheap.

I believe that the news is a bit out there but, maybe the rumour could be part true. I mean, maybe there´s diferences, you know, parents can be a bit stuborn and children can be fear less about life. I hope you understand my point.

I believe that the news is a bit out there but, maybe the rumour could be part true. I mean, maybe there´s diferences, you know, parents can be a bit stuborn and children can be fear less about life. I hope you understand my point.

Of course. That's the alltime problem - generation gap. I'm sure that even hamdan who seems to be so dutiful boy wants to rebel sometimes. But I don't think it went so far and deep that it had to do with politics and state affairs. Though who knows?
Maybe that's provocation. Global economical crisis, decrease of tourism, lots of constuction projects are stopped..etc. Article has the reference to economical problems. Which country is that article from? maybe that's specially written. Just look at the comments to the article. People discuss and show their attitude not to the real topic of the article but about "these sheikhs"...hmm.

would it be too much to ask for the younger maktoums to throw a bischt in the car just in case they need it. show some respect boys!!!!everyone else has them:ohmy:

The usual suspects. They look like they are in a police line up lol!

Identification Task

OK, since it's a lineup let's see if anyone can assign the IDs...
1 through 12, from left to right.

Here's the Photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom