Ruling Family of Dubai current events 1: 2004 - September 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Turkish Delight for sharing this information regarding Sheikh Ahmed. There is very little information ever posted about him. I have read many articles about him and his contributions to Dubai via Emirates airline.

Thanks for sharing:flowers:

Godolphin

Does anyone know how Mo's Godolphin did at the New Market races this weekend?

Not well...Ibn Khaldun was 10th and Laureldean Gale was 13th.

Oops. No big birthday party for Haya this year. But then, 'it's all in the game' & 'it's more important to participate then to win' .:) Do you know when the next big race is ?

Oops. No big birthday party for Haya this year. But then, 'it's all in the game' & 'it's more important to participate then to win' .:) Do you know when the next big race is ?

Princess Haya's horse, New Approach, finished second. He was the heavy favorite and runs in her silks. The Irish 2000 and 1000 Guineas are later this month, but Godolphin has a couple running in Group 3 races this week.

Princess Haya's horse, New Approach, finished second. He was the heavy favorite and runs in her silks. The Irish 2000 and 1000 Guineas are later this month, but Godolphin has a couple running in Group 3 races this week.

Oh, Being second is not so bad ?!!! Most people would throw a party for less:flowers:
Thanks for the information on the races to come. Let's stay tuned. :cool:

According to several sources Sheikh Ahmed (Chairman of Emirates) will be getting married to a cousin on June 6th? :flowers:

Does anybody know who the lucky lady is?

PS:- How old is Sheikh Ahmed?

Sheikh Ahmed bin Saeed's Wedding

The mens wedding of Sheikh Ahmed bin Saeed is on the 14th June!

Havanna, this is great regarding Sheikh Ahmed. He will be fifty years old towards the end of this year. Sheikh Ahmed waited a long time for something as intimate and sacred as marriage. I am very happy for him.

However, people post wonderful news on this forum everyday. Some is factual and some is not. I am curious if you can provide anything to substantiate the news of Sheikh Ahmed soon to be marriage.
A few years back there were speculations of Sheikh Ahmed being married with a child. Then there was an article stating he is single and dedicated to his position of running Emirates' airline. Someone posted earlier that the wedding was scheduled for June 6th, now it is scheduled for June 14th. So if possible, can you provide any factual information that Sheikh Ahmed is really getting married on June 14th?

Thanks in advance for the information.:flowers:

I agree.
Members making any claims about Sheikh Ahmed's marriage must provide links to credible sources for their information.
We've seen this sort of speculation very often in the Dubai threads.
Further posts on this subject will be deleted until we see some evidence to back up such claims.

Humera
Dubai Forum Moderator

Birth of a Royal

Ahmed Bin El-Saeed has a first born son: Saeed Bin Ahmed Al-Maktoum, born April 21, 2008.
He is GORGEOUS!!! Very Healthy!!!
He has his father's cleft chin, and his mother's beautiful big eyes.
:)

Image posted with the permission of the photographer.

Attachments

• Saeed Bin Ahmed Al Maktoum.jpg
    Saeed Bin Ahmed Al Maktoum.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 5,355
Last edited by a moderator:
Sheikh Ahmed bin Saeed's wedding is no more a rumor. Wedding took place today.

VP attends luncheon to celebrate wedding of Sheikh Ahmed

... at a luncheon to celebrate the wedding of the Chairman of Dubai Civil Aviation Department and Emirates Group, Sheikh Ahmed bin Saeed Al Maktoum to the daughter of ... Full Article

Picture to come soon:D

Ahmed Bin El-Saeed has a first born son: Saeed Bin Ahmed Al-Maktoum, born April 21, 2008.
He is GORGEOUS!!! Very Healthy!!!
He has his father's cleft chin, and his mother's beautiful big eyes.
:)

Image posted with the permission of the photographer.

How do you know, thats the son of sheikh ahmed bin saeed al-Maktoum. his wedding was today?

Great news Dazzling! Finally no more rumors. :)

Thanks for sharing this wonderful news.:flowers:

Leaders congratulate Shaikh Ahmad on wedding - Link
Article as posted above but with 6 pictures of the groom and a few of guests

Shaikh Ahmad Bin Saeed Al Maktoum Finally Gets Married

Shaikh Ahmad Bin Saeed Al Maktoum, Chairman of Dubai Civil Aviation Authority and Chairman and CEO of Emirates Group, on Friday married the daughter of Shaikh Obaid Bin Thani Al Maktoum.

Finally Ahmed has got married. He was a very close friend of my late partner Omran and everyone always wondered if he would eventually settle down. Congratulations to him, I hope he will be very happy.

Dubai’s royal family set endurance record at British ride

The royal family of Dubai set a unique record last weekend as eight of its members competed in the same endurance ride... - Full Article

Scheich Ahmed picked up the first A380 in Hamburg for Emirates.

Please see attached video link: Video - SPIEGEL ONLINE - Nachrichten

Unfortunatly in German. Scheich Ahmed Ibn Said al-Maktum appears after approx. 1 minute. His speach is in English, so you should be able to understand at least a bit ... though there is of course a voice in German translating the whole stuff.

There are also some pictures; no. 12 includes Scheich Ahmed - all others are about the plane etc. A380: Auslieferung des Riesenjets - SPIEGEL ONLINE - Nachrichten

A few more pictures from the event. Must of been a great day for Sheikh Ahmed.
Pic 1 -- Pic 2 -- Pic 3

Emirati Olympic shooting gold medalist Sheikh Ahmed bin Hasher al-Maktoum, a member of Dubai's ruling family, prepares for a training session at Nad al-Shiba in Dubai, July 27, 2008, just hours before leaving for China to defend his title in the double trap shooting event (MARWAN NAAMANI/AFP/Getty Images )
Pic 1 -- Pic 2 -- Pic 3
Pic 4 -- Pic 5 -- Pic 6

Last edited:
Germanys highest honour bestowed on UAE's Emirates Airlines' chairman
Jul 30, 2008 - 04:56 -

Chairman and Chief Executive of Emirates Airlines and Group Sheikh Ahmed bin Saeed Al-Maktoum was awarded the Verfassungsportugaleser, one of Germany's highest honours, for outstanding services to the City of Hamburg...
Full Article ** Picture

I`m assuming she has a name-come on,keep crawling out of the dark ages!
he has from her a baby boy name saeed born 21.April.2008 in LA? WooooW

Ok, I am a wee bit lost, is there ae child out of wedlock here? Can anyone fill me in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom