Ruling Family of Dubai current events 1: 2004 - September 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One official wife that the public knows of and who is his cousin or family related. Her name is Sheikha Roda.

Thank you dazzling:flowers: If public knows her,does her any pictures? and daughters pictures?

Thank you dazzling:flowers: If public knows her,does her any pictures? and daughters pictures?

Sheikha Roda is just like any other sheikha in the UAE her picture isnt taken in public. When sheikh Hamdans daughters were young they were seen at Dubai Horse race, since theyre teenagers they arent in the public eye anymore.

When sheikh Hamdans daughters were young they were seen at Dubai Horse race, since theyre teenagers they arent in the public eye anymore.

Does that mean they don't move in public any more? Or are they almost totally veiled? Sorry for my stupid questions.:ermm: I was wondering if they are not allowed to be photographed (like sheikha Hind, wife of the ruler of Dubai), how do they manage to control the possible photographers now that there are cameras even in mobile phones?

Last edited by a moderator:
Does that mean they don't move in public any more? Or are they almost totally veiled? Sorry for my stupid questions.:ermm: I was wondering if they are not allowed to be photographed (like sheikha Hind, wife of the ruler of Dubai), how do they manage to control the possible photographers now that there are cameras even in mobile phones?

They dont appear infront of cameras. They could be attending the horse races but we dont know since theyre pictures arent taken anymore. They might take pictures in private among family & friends.

They dont appear infront of cameras. They could be attending the horse races but we dont know since theyre pictures arent taken anymore. They might take pictures in private among family & friends.
i think so too! i guess pictures stay private, but i'm not sure!:ermm:

They appear in cameras,but cameramans don't take their photos.;)
If they take ,they delete.;) This is their personal preference!;)

They might take pictures in private among family and friends like dazzling's said!

and there are not any forbiddens to Sheikhas.
They are free,independent and modern.;)

i can understand that... i don't like it neither when someone thake pix of me ;)

Thanks for answering my question, dazzling and others! I suppose too that they take pictures in private (why not..) and it's nice to hear that the cameramen respect their privacy.

any one can answer.... shaikh mohamed bin maktoum bin juma al maktoum who is the brother of shaikha hind bint maktoum bin juma wife of ruler of dubai........ he have any role in dubai

any one can answer.... shaikh mohamed bin maktoum bin juma al maktoum who is the brother of shaikha hind bint maktoum bin juma wife of ruler of dubai........ he have any role in dubai

i think he's an associate of sh.Mo and he also held events.:ermm:
but i don't know what kind of "official" position he has...

I want information about Sheikh Hamdan bin Rashid's family.If I don't remember wrongly, he has 3 sons & 3 daughters.I wonder their names & photos if anyone has!:flowers:

Last edited:
he has three sons named Rashid, Saeed and Maktoum. i don't know anything about his three daughters, sadly...:bang:

Hamdan bin Rashid opens horse fair
Held under the patronage of HH Sheikh Hamdan bin Rashid Al Maktoum, DIHF has quickly become a key event, serving a fast growing industry with strong traditional roots in the region... - Article

Hamdan bin Rashid unveils stunning sculpture of Arabian horse
The sculpture carved by American artist Karen Casper captures the mystery and magic of Arabian horse... - Article -- Picture

Since this was an event attended bu Sheikh Mohammed, Princess Haya & Hamdan, Sheikh Ahmed bin Saeed & a few other Sheikhs, I thought it should go here.

Mohammed bin Rashid inaugurates Al-Meydan Desert Theatre - Article ** Picture

Rashd & Hamdan take part in the endurance race, in the olympics there is no endurance. None of sheikh Mohammeds sons participate, except Sheikha Maitha in Karate.

ur always welcome:)but tel me which rashid's son is he..the guy in spectecales the caption read sheikh hamdan bin rashid al maktoum..am confused..n also asked abt a guy in my previous post..anyone have any idea who's he??

ur always welcome:)but tel me which rashid's son is he..the guy in spectecales the caption read sheikh hamdan bin rashid al maktoum..am confused..n also asked abt a guy in my previous post..anyone have any idea who's he??

One of them is Rashid bin Hamdan.:flowers: I have no idea about others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom